MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

You guys don't order from Amazon, sometimes there can be problems.
I have already had it with other sources, I was patient, spoke with the seller, I was always polite and respectful and I always received my packages, sometimes with 3 months of waiting.
Regarding eupharmaqo Order made Saturday track received today.

I am trying my best to get back to my usual 24-48h shipping times. I am already near that

This is the most crazy selective scamer that I see ever. They send free gear worth of 400e for some guy that don't even buy form him. Give refound with 50e extra, but don't want to sent gears to guy that pay him 1700euro.
It's only me or that stories about his generosity appears in the same moment that this guy from Hungary asking for his order?

think about why? he never paid the money. this guy is the one that made the chargeback that blocked my Credit Card proccessor, he is the reason I am banned on it, and guy probably did not even get the chargeback accepted so that is why he is sad. read also what I posted.

and then you have this meso warriors that are just bored and like to throw shit.

DONT BELIEVE ALL YOU READ, EVEN IF GUYS HAVE A LOT OF COMMENTS. just because you read it doesnt mean its true. this guy does not deserve to be answered.

you're a good guy, just wait and after all this you will come out stronger and no one will claim it's a scam. Time and perseverance

So my provider contacted me saying there was a file complain in the name of "THIS GUY" saying the company has been scamming, and that the guy did a chargeback.

Why not show proof of this communication between the payment provider and yourself?

I asked you for this a few pages back but you seem to selectively choose what you want to ignore/reply to.

I am trying my best to get back to my usual 24-48h shipping times. I am already near that

Thank you, when do you think you caught up fully?

Also, can you tell and estimate timeframe when the GH is coming back in stock?
Once i received my reship i am considering stocking up on some GH as well

Why not show proof of this communication between the payment provider and yourself?

I asked you for this a few pages back but you seem to selectively choose what you want to ignore/reply to.
This is the last time I answer anything about this matter. I already said 5 times guy does not deserve this attention. Not wasting one single answer more.

I am sure that the ones that used CC with me recognize the provider. Hard to show the transaction.

1717611153164.png

Thank you, when do you think you caught up fully?

Also, can you tell and estimate timeframe when the GH is coming back in stock?
Once i received my reship i am considering stocking up on some GH as well
I hope to have all the promo orders shipped by tomorrow.

GH on the way. I hope to get it before the end of the month.

This is the last time I answer anything about this matter. I already said 5 times guy does not deserve this attention. Not wasting one single answer more.

I am sure that the ones that used CC with me recognize the provider. Hard to show the transaction.

View attachment 285679
This is proof only that you account has been banned. It's not proof that is baned because of his chargeback. Where is the message from the provider? Maybe is banned because of illegal things or because you do something wrong?

This is proof only that you account has been banned. It's not proof that is baned because of his chargeback. Where is the message from the provider? Maybe is banned because of illegal things or because you do something wrong?
I have it on the telegram chat with him. along with his name and country of residence. I really doubt its a good idea to share that here anyways....

This guy is throws a refund around with cash from an order he just took to make it look like he's got money to burn. Its only because members are placing new orders that he can do this. This is a potential problem down road a couple of weeks when he needs to order more product.

You can see the orders he's filling. 2 Proviron and 3 or 4 vials of Winstrol. He has no intention of filling the older large orders still needing to be filled.

The screenshots of the conversation I posted made clear you were simply putting him off. He showed you proof weeks ago and he and I showed everyone proof that you were paid. You haven't posted any proof about the things you claim your customer did.

This source is offering big discounts hoping that it will be enough to keep the cash coming. He will continue to fill small orders to be able to say he is filling orders while past large orders are not filled.

You guys are being selfish. STOP SENDING $$ UNTIL HE FILLS ALL PAST ORDERS IMMEDIATELY. THERE"S NO EXCUSE WHY OLD ORDERS ARE NOT FILLED. NEWER ORDERS NEED TO BE FILLED AFTER OLDER ORDERS. ITS NOT THE WAY BUSINESS GOES.

You also need to fill the member I'm helping out. That's bad karma. Its also going to keep me around. You are outright stealing my guys $$. You won't post proof about the stuff you say cuz there isn't any. You're lying.

I already said 5 times guy does not deserve this attention.

Again, you are using misdirection instead of providing some simple proof to back up your claim.

To be clear, the majority of attention is on you. The "guy" even gave you the courtesy of not posting his complaint in your thread.

I would hope other newcomers like myself are watching how you handle this and making mental bookmarks on who appear to be the good or bad guys to do business with.

You guys don't order from Amazon, sometimes there can be problems.
I have already had it with other sources, I was patient, spoke with the seller, I was always polite and respectful and I always received my packages, sometimes with 3 months of waiting.
Regarding eupharmaqo Order made Saturday track received today.

3 months of waiting is a full fucking cycle ,it’s unacceptable.
A good seller is fast as Amazon ,you better find a new source bro!

So, 1. You are laying or 2. You has been scammed by some guy for telegram.
man its crazy how people do understand what they want. the chat is with my CC Provider, not with some random guy. its crazy

Again, you are using misdirection instead of providing some simple proof to back up your claim.

To be clear, the majority of attention is on you. The "guy" even gave you the courtesy of not posting his complaint in your thread.

I would hope other newcomers like myself are watching how you handle this and making mental bookmarks on who appear to be the good or bad guys to do business with.
guy is not even loging and posting because he knows he is a scammer. he knows he made the chargeback and reported me and he is laughing at all of you now seeing how you defend a liar.

do you guys think I am robin hood or what? I take money from him and share it with others? do you guys really think I need that money? you guys are trying to group yourselves and just pressure me. good luck. I rather make a sale and gift my customers the value the scammer is trying to get from me

Last edited:
man its crazy how people do understand what they want. the chat is with my CC Provider, not with some random guy. its crazy

guy is not even loging and posting because he knows he is a scammer. he knows he made the chargeback and reported me and he is laughing at all of you now seeing how you defend a liar.

do you guys think I am robin hood or what? I take money from him and share it with others? do you guys really think I need that money? you guys are trying to group yourselves and just pressure me. good luck. I rather make a sale and gift my customers the value the scammer is trying to get from me
He's not a scammer. He is not lying. He is not posting in here about his issues because I am. English isn't his first language and I didn't think 2 guys posting about the same issue was necessary. By all means, if its clutter you want I'll have him posting right behind me.

I don't hitch my wagon to reverse scammers. He isn't. The last int source I ran out of the Community was Adnan Sanat. He sent members counterfeit Humatrope. I was able to get a legit source send the members who were ripped off legit Humatropes at no cost to them. The source looked really bad after that. Wonder if I can get some decent sources to stop by and help out? That would be fun, wouldn't it?

He's not a scammer. He is not lying. He is not posting in here about his issues because I am. English isn't his first language and I didn't think 2 guys posting about the same issue was necessary. By all means, if its clutter you want I'll have him posting right behind me.

I don't hitch my wagon to reverse scammers. He isn't. The last int source I ran out of the Community was Adnan Sanat. He sent members counterfeit Humatrope. I was able to get a legit source send the members who were ripped off legit Humatropes at no cost to them. The source looked really bad after that. Wonder if I can get some decent sources to stop by and help out? That would be fun, wouldn't it?

Okay lets do this. I am not scared about your threads. You wanna look important. You aren't. I am not either. We are just two users. Don't try to look like Captain America - You arent.

Proof he is not reverse scamming me, do not come with the "its a family man" shit. I have my account banned and his name as the one making the chargebacks (I have his name and country sent by my provider)

you can trust me or not, I don't care, this is what I have - My account banned, and his name as the one making the chargebacks and as the reason of my ban.

How can you ensure me that my provider is wrong? @EuPharmaqo here is my TG. I am all ears

Last edited:
I have it on the telegram chat with him. along with his name and country of residence. I really doubt its a good idea to share that here anyways....
That's really helpful. Perhaps you could share that with biggerben69 privately in order to avoid unnecessarily sharing sensitive information.

man its crazy how people do not understand shit. the chat is with my CC Provider, not with some random guy. its crazy

But now that Telegram chat is no longer in your possession. Ok, got it.

That could be true. I don't know either way but what would he gain from paying out that money, charging it back and then waiting for months to come here and make it public?

do you guys think I am robin hood or what? I take money from him and share it with others?

I'm not sure that you did take his money.

That's why all I have done is to ask you to provide a little something to back up the side of the story that you have provided. I really cannot understand why you wouldn't want to do that? If you did, you'd come out of this with a enhanced reputation, make many of us look like idiots for doubting you and I'd be the first in line to offer you a sincere apology.

That's really helpful. Perhaps you could share that with biggerben69 privately in order to avoid unnecessarily sharing sensitive information.

I do think that sharing names even with members is a reason to be banned. Maybe you guys can confirm it, and if it is NOT a ban and the guy consents it, I will share the cap with biggerben without any problem

Last edited:
I m not an expert, therefore is just to better understand, but if it were true that the chargebank has not been completed, where the money can be? Is it possibile to contact the provider asking to certificate where the money payed with credit card number XXXX in the data of YYY...has finished?
What is certain is that it will not have evaporated

Last edited: