MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

Literally couple days ago i heard Roman Fritz telling how he used EQ through his contest prep. Nick walker and many many others use it in bulk with nandrolone as well. Someone must introduce them to high mast cycles hah
Test EQ Deca/NPP with some anadrol sprinkled in is the perfect bulkin cycle

Test EQ Deca/NPP with some anadrol sprinkled in is the perfect bulkin cycle

LOL literally what i'm planning for winter. Already got the Anapolon and now i'm waiting for test eq npp from pharmaqo to arrive.

Btw, yesterday i got my tracking for the order i placed June 1.

I personally would prefer Test Deca and Primo (i just love primo and makes me feel so good) and then the last 8 weeks a bit of Tren while running 4iu of GH daily from start to end

Some updates... Sent a few more tracks, please check mail

also seems like there is not going to be Credit Card payments anytime soon, been trying to get the account back but the provider is not answering. Been talking about the issue there was via telegram... We waited for Ben for the entire day but he did not appear... Honestly at this point I do not know who made what.

Very hard to communicate since we needed a translator. I showed him proof about his email addy being the reason I got banned, but he swears to god that its not true. And honestly seeing the insistence I think he is not lying. My theory is that the complain was denied or god knows what, and money got stuck but I can't check it because I am banned and seems like I wont get access... Maybe my account was just closed so the proccessor keeps the money... God knows... This is the bad part of using high-risk proccessors, they take a small complain and use it as an excuse to keep the cash? I don't know.

At this point I think that the guy is not lying and actually lost it. I will just take the loss myself, I offered a coupon at the store or just a refund

Can we expect another badge of tracking ids tomorrow?

Havent received one yet regarding the reship so just trying to figure out an estimated time/date as to when this arrives to make sure i dont miss the delivery guy

Some updates... Sent a few more tracks, please check mail

also seems like there is not going to be Credit Card payments anytime soon, been trying to get the account back but the provider is not answering. Been talking about the issue there was via telegram... We waited for Ben for the entire day but he did not appear... Honestly at this point I do not know who made what.

Very hard to communicate since we needed a translator. I showed him proof about his email addy being the reason I got banned, but he swears to god that its not true. And honestly seeing the insistence I think he is not lying. My theory is that the complain was denied or god knows what, and money got stuck but I can't check it because I am banned and seems like I wont get access... Maybe my account was just closed so the proccessor keeps the money... God knows... This is the bad part of using high-risk proccessors, they take a small complain and use it as an excuse to keep the cash? I don't know.

At this point I think that the guy is not lying and actually lost it. I will just take the loss myself, I offered a coupon at the store or just a refund

I'm very sorry for all this, when you asked about it i was one of the first guys who told you to add the card payment, if you had just stick to crypto none of this $hit would happen but how can anyone know it..

Anyways, now it happened and i'm glad you made a good choice. I'm pretty positive, that kind of handling will yield in greater success on your buisness.

Can we expect another badge of tracking ids tomorrow?

Havent received one yet regarding the reship so just trying to figure out an estimated time/date as to when this arrives to make sure i dont miss the delivery guy

I think I sent yours some mins ago via mail please check

Received a new tracking ID for my free reship, overall it took less than 48h to get resolved. This was very quickly and communication was very smooth and swiftly with him

Gotta give him respect for dealing with this much quicker than expected, appreciate the quick action on this!

I'm very sorry for all this, when you asked about it i was one of the first guys who told you to add the card payment, if you had just stick to crypto none of this $hit would happen but how can anyone know it..

Anyways, now it happened and i'm glad you made a good choice. I'm pretty positive, that kind of handling will yield in greater success on your buisness.
not a problem at all, overall worked quite well for 2-3 months, so we need to think that way

I am working on bringing bank transfers back ASAP

How long did shipping take on average for the other users here in the forum, from the day it was sent?

My package has been floating around somewhere for 10 days, it's really frustrating me.

How long did the delivery take on average?

From the day it was sent.
You mean whats the actual ETA? I am not backed up anymore, so I would say I am back to the usual 3-5 bussiness days (except fridays, I wont drop packs tomorrow)

How long did shipping take on average for the other users here in the forum, from the day it was sent?

My package has been floating around somewhere for 10 days, it's really frustrating me.
is there any way you can call DPD and ask for that track? anyways if it gets lost I'll reship it so rest assured in terms of losing money

is there any way you can call DPD and ask for that track? anyways if it gets lost I'll reship it so rest assured in terms of losing money
I have written to DPD. I was told that only the shipper can resolve the matter by lodging a complaint and that I am powerless, so to speak.

I simply can't do anything except update daily, but nothing happens. Then I keep reading here that new tracks are being sent. That is very frustrating.

I would just like to receive my said order.

I had already written to you. So far the status is unchanged.

We waited for Ben for the entire day but he did not appear...
I have to sleep? I work from my home office and I'm online all day/night. I go out a short distance to train. I've got 7 family members(my wifes 2 sons, wives and 2 infant grandkids with us for 2 more days.) but I'm never far from a laptop, desktop, or Iphone. I exist online.

I've re-posted the screenshots that your customer posted in a thread he made that gave me the itch to get involved. That back and forth betweem you and your customer set off the red flags for me.

Since I've gotten involved I've gotten different pm's from members who say they are clients of yours. Two caused more red flags. They tell stories that I've heard many times over the years when it comes to dishonest sources.

You've got clients who have been waiting for orders for months. They are afraid to post their concerns believing that if they do you'll get even angrier with them and use the excuse not to send their orders or refund. They tell me you belittle them...call them impatient children...call them stupid. This, after the the delays that are unnacceptable is just not right.

We've seen tracking #'s to members. They are happy. WHAT ABOUT OLD ORDERS STILL OUTSTANDING? This is the biggest tell of them all. Offering discounts to drum up sales while existing orders from before you firsrt spoke of a short delay 2 months back. It looks like you try to keep them quiet so you can go about this backwardass way of doing business? This is not acceptable yet you continue about your way of doing it. Are there old orders still in need of filling? Are you saying you are all caught up?

I have to sleep? I work from my home office and I'm online all day/night. I go out a short distance to train. I've got 7 family members(my wifes 2 sons, wives and 2 infant grandkids with us for 2 more days.) but I'm never far from a laptop, desktop, or Iphone. I exist online.

I've re-posted the screenshots that your customer posted in a thread he made that gave me the itch to get involved. That back and forth betweem you and your customer set off the red flags for me.

Since I've gotten involved I've gotten different pm's from members who say they are clients of yours. Two caused more red flags. They tell stories that I've heard many times over the years when it comes to dishonest sources.

You've got clients who have been waiting for orders for months. They are afraid to post their concerns believing that if they do you'll get even angrier with them and use the excuse not to send their orders or refund. They tell me you belittle them...call them impatient children...call them stupid. This, after the the delays that are unnacceptable is just not right.

We've seen tracking #'s to members. They are happy. WHAT ABOUT OLD ORDERS STILL OUTSTANDING? This is the biggest tell of them all. Offering discounts to drum up sales while existing orders from before you firsrt spoke of a short delay 2 months back. It looks like you try to keep them quiet so you can go about this backwardass way of doing business? This is not acceptable yet you continue about your way of doing it. Are there old orders still in need of filling? Are you saying you are all caught up?
For example, I paid on May 3rd and have been waiting for my order ever since.
I'm sure there are members who are waiting much longer, but I'm still very disappointed.
It was my first order and I would be prepared to place further orders.
However, my package has been hanging around somewhere for 10 days now, nobody knows.
I should be patient, yes, I am. But then I find it mysterious that several other orders have gone out in the meantime.
That's not fair or right.
There's nothing I can do.
We're talking about around €120 here, not €1200.

If @szocsa87 made payment, then was dissatisfied with something, then tried to do a charge back causing the CC account to get cancelled, then his money is gone??

Customer lost the money, source doesn't have the money.

Don't know who's to blame here, if my understanding is accurate.

@biggerben69 is this a possibility?
If that's the case the customer is at fault by doing the inappropiate charge back. Just my 2 cents.

But so far we have no real evidence for both cases.

How Ben feels everytime he logs into his account:

ben.jpg

Jokes aside; yes, all the orders were shipped BEFORE the promo.

The ones you see here (like the one above me) are either lost/in transit by DPD or missed by me (which of course can happen a few times). And all are already handled.

Instead of telling me "users are waiting" just tell me who does not have the track. Don't throw random words and be more specific. Or tell the user to appear so we all can see you are not lying.