MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

CC payments are faster for customers. You click on pay and thats it. For bank transfers you need to open your bank, put the IBAN, name... then send me a proof of payment.

So its just easier

Thanks for explaining.

It seems like a lot of hassle for you with not much in return apart from maybe keeping some customers who will refuse to pay with any other method. You lose a commission just to save the customer a few minutes with typing some info into their bank app and then taking a screenshot.

It's easy to buy any crypto using CC with trust wallet I learn it in 5minuts. Only first time take some time but next times is like Amazon.

Thanks for explaining.

It seems like a lot of hassle for you with not much in return apart from maybe keeping some customers who will refuse to pay with any other method. You lose a commission just to save the customer a few minutes with typing some info into their bank app and then taking a screenshot.

I actually liked that gateway a lot. But it is what it is

The member I was helping out received his refund. It was the right thing to do. This source told the member it was a "gift". That's horse shit. He isn't a savior. He's shady.

I will keep my word and bow out of this thread. The right thing to do...the only way it should go is no new orders taken until old orders are filled. Tough to do for re-sellers. But its the only way to ensure and customer loses are kept to a minimum.

I'll be watching the thread but for now, my word is my word. Be safe.

Seems like it was kind of a gift.

To my understanding: after sending money, the customer did something to get the CC provider to cancel the source's account. The money is with the CC provider, not the source.

I don't know what the customer did to get the account cancelled (attempted a charge back?), but that's what caused the money to be lost.

A refund should've been the responsibility of the CC provider; a conversation between the customer and the CC provider.

It's been a hard road, but my first order has arrived. I think if the store had been closed in the meantime, everyone involved would have saved themselves some nerves. But for me, @EuPharmaqo is now trusted and I will order again. Thank you at this point.

Incidentally, bank transfer is easier for me, but I'll give the crypto instructions a try. I could also send you proof of the bank transfer by email @EuPharmaqo.
Have a nice weekend and thanks for the freebie

It's been a hard road, but my first order has arrived. I think if the store had been closed in the meantime, everyone involved would have saved themselves some nerves. But for me, @EuPharmaqo is now trusted and I will order again. Thank you at this point.

Incidentally, bank transfer is easier for me, but I'll give the crypto instructions a try. I could also send you proof of the bank transfer by email @EuPharmaqo.
Have a nice weekend and thanks for the freebie
thanks for taking a minute to post. I am trying my best to get bank transfers back. ETA is already back to normal