MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

I confirm, it's been 3 emails without a response, weeks and weeks to get a track
Bro I can say that you are wrong, anytime I have a problem this source help me and was always everything fine. With thousands order happens, QSC have problems too in the past with order delay, that’s normal, the important thing was that source is available to solve the question. Dino? Italian ? I’m Italian too

That's part of the "Selective" thing we're talking about. Taking new orders while guys who have placed and paid weeks ago(months in some cases) still waiting on orders.
He flat out stole my guys money. Where else does this run his game? I've got friends on most of the online forums. You guys talking about how well he treats you...how can you claim he's good 2 go when there clearly are many issues? You guys are either on the take/working for him in some capacity or you just don't care about your fellow members? It could very well be you at some point. Don't let this source go unchecked. If he's picking and choosing who gets their orders filled or still has outstanding orders and is shipping new orders before those he is a Selective Scamming Source. Its that simple. Let your friends and members other places know. Its the right thing to do.

Hey @AnabolicFreak ...do you think myself and the others with outstanding orders are lying? You believe we're making this up or smoking something? Really?
Just saying I've always got a reply in 24h, but this is my first time ordering online though.
First time I've heard about selective scamming.

Bro I can say that you are wrong, anytime I have a problem this source help me and was always everything fine. With thousands order happens, QSC have problems too in the past with order delay, that’s normal, the important thing was that source is available to solve the question. Dino? Italian ? I’m Italian too

its just guys that are bored and need to find beef online. Dont even give them attention.

just sent a few more tracks. As I say 50 times, if you still don't have your track be patient, it will arrive

Just saying I've always got a reply in 24h, but this is my first time ordering online though.
First time I've heard about selective scamming.
You're new to all this. Many are. Meso has always had a large # of new guys making up its active membership. Its great. New guys are who these sources are after. They know money is burning a hole in their pockets. They want gear and want it now.

They also know that if they can get that 1st order from a new guy they are gonna have them for the foreseeable future. The new guy most likely is going to be cautious coming out of the gate. The new guy gets that first "Test" order out of the way and then the next order will be bigger. Maybe a few friends want in.

Then, like my guy, you place a 1,700 Euro order thinking all will be well...and my guy is out his $$ without even a decent story or explanation.

I saw where you placed your first order. I read your posts, AnabolicFreak. Meso is a different kind of board. On a board where the source has to pay to play he, in most circumstances, has moderator controls over his thread. He can edit and delete posts as he sees fit. My posts would be up briefly before the source deletes it. He'd call it "cleaning up his thread". We call it hiding the truth.

Meso doesn't allow that kind of stuff. We get to see the source exposed for what he is. A few can handle the onslaught of orders they'll get if they make it out of the first few weeks of Q&A and if he satisfies those vetting him.

Most sources get overwhelmed and they aren't ready for all the business that can come there way. Many will take as many orders as come in whether or not they can fill the orders hoping they can get more product to fill orders. Some have raw powders and start brewing like mad. In EuPharmaqo's case, they need to purchase product and have it delivered etc.

The source that stops taking orders and concentrates on filling the orders he's already taken usually has the best chance at survival. Too many things can happen if he keeps taking orders when he isn't able to fill them or the orders he already has in hand. Then they have to make up stories...lie. Fill new orders when existing ones stay unfilled with angry customers wanting to know what's going on?

This source is either as green as some of our newest members or he's just a thief. I'd like to think he's just inexperienced and things got out of hand. A little honesty goes a long way. This guy believes he has already too far along to change his story now. He'd have us believe this is all just business as usual and that he's seen it all. Hang in there. Don't be impatient. You all aren't impatient. You've been more than patient. This is not the way business should be conducted. All the stories about moving etc...are just stories to give them time to come up with a solution.

When it comes to re-sellers, the problem is usually cash flow and having the product in stock that he needs to fill orders. He may have been out of product and was waiting for an order. Maybe the order was seized? They they have to wait for a reship. Maybe the shipper only offers 50% re-ship. If the source is using clients money they've taken in to pay for orders and something like this happens its a problem. Then he has to have a sale without product to ship to get the cash to pay for that seized shipment.

It could be any # of things. Chances are they aren't as this source says it is. This isn't good business.

Despite all the criticism, he actually replies to emails, at least to me. However, if goods are lost or damaged, a new shipment should be offered. It's not the customer's fault. Not necessarily the seller either, but it would be important for the image. I mean, if the orders are now in the humane range. We have only paid and would like to receive the promised goods, nothing more.

Despite all the criticism, he actually replies to emails, at least to me. However, if goods are lost or damaged, a new shipment should be offered. It's not the customer's fault. Not necessarily the seller either, but it would be important for the image. I mean, if the orders are now in the humane range. We have only paid and would like to receive the promised goods, nothing more.
On February 14th, a trial purchase was successful in the amount of 265 euros, then on March 4th in the amount of 300 euros, and then on March 16th I ordered 1550 euros. Every time he answered the messages immediately and the package arrived quickly! After he seemed very reliable, I paid him 1,750 euros and then no communication, no package, no money! :)

be carefull with this guys. they are just trying to rip me off the chargeback he made and they think that just because they have a lot of messages in the account and they write large texts giving lessons about how to be in meso (don't even read them, too much free time) they are going to achieve anything

"I wont take another 30 minutes explaining because this guy does not deserve it. Long story short, I had a credit card payment proccessing provider. I was paying him 15% of the profits to take credit cards. This guy used that gateway, and as you know, there was a few delays on shipping.

This guy got paranoid, filled a complain at his bank saying he has been a victim of fraud with his credit card. This MR. Albert Einstein suited the company we were using to get the money saying he got scammed. And he did a chargeback.

So my provider contacted me saying there was a file complain in the name of "THIS GUY" saying the company has been scamming, and that the guy did a chargeback. Provider of course, banned me from using the gateway for security reasons. For all the ones asking about what happened with Credit Card payments, this guy is the reason it was deleted.

Now that he has his chargeback (or probably his bank denied the chargeback? who knows, because I cannot even see the proccessor anymore or take the money I had out), he probably wants to fuck me up a little bit seeing that all the guys are getting their orders and discounts.

No matter what, do not bring any MR. Albert Einstein related stuff to my thread, thanks"

he replied saying that he sent it before the 31st, today is the 5th, in the past orders arrived in 3/4 days, he says he doesn't have a track but he sent it; How can I check if there is a problem or something, without the track? @EuPharmaqo

Source has difficulties shipping out outstanding orders. Source offering a 40% off sale to make it even more difficult for him. Strange business practice

Back