MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

Code:
https://www.evz.de/en/shopping-internet/chargeback-procedure.html

Don't believe this guy. What probably happened is that the proccessor bank won the appeal, and his bank denied him the chargeback.

Sadly I cannot even check it because thanks to him, the account at the proccessor is closed.

The two messages you have above you are two guys getting their stuff even with free gifts. There was also a guy in the French community that got scammed around 400e a few days ago by someone that has a clon of the Pharmaqo website and is scamming people. I sent his order for free.

Code:
https://fr.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/pharmaqo-europe.25943/post-860399

Now sit down for a minute and think, do you really think that a guy that makes this actions is scamming someone? Think it twice before using your name to defend someone, especially when you use threats. Wont lose any more time with this in the future.
You misunderstood my post if you took it as threatening. I laid out how things would go as far as actions taken if it was proven the member was lying to me and using me to help him reverse scam and also what I'd do if it was proven that you owed the member money and were stealing from him. I simply want the truth to see the light.

I opened this forum, Steroid Underground in 2012. I spent an inordinate amount of time helping shape it and make it what it is today. We've seen so many different scenarios play out here when it comes to this kind of thing.

Reading your reply, you didn't say much as far if and when you are going to post screenshots etc. What you did do is propose a possible scenario where this client in question lost his bid for a chargeback. That would mean you received his payment of 1,700 plus Euros and plan on keeping it without filling his order.

Next, you want to cite examples of your generosity. The order you claim to have filled after a client sent to a scam site, if its true, could be viewed as inexpensive advertising. I don't know what the order total was but I'd bet it doesn't approach anywhere near 1,700 Euros?.....I just looked back. The order was 400 Euros. I'll tell you why this is important to keep in mind....you are a re-seller..are you not? As a re-seller, your margins are much smaller than if you were the owner of a lab brewing your own product. You are not. This means that you've got to make up the difference in volume.

To member @DinoBB76 , you brought up that it would make sense for this source to fill all past orders before taking new ones. You're absolutely correct. However, being a re-seller, this source is desperate and needs too keep cashflow coming because they can't just brew a batch of whatever. They need to place an order. That order consists of product at wholesale pricing. Wholesale pricing is going to be what? 20% to 25% of retail?

Eupharmaqo has to prioritize where to cut corners or replace product. The 400 Euro order you say you sent a member on another board(what does that have to do with this situation anyway?) was most likely to a registered member who posts regularly on that board? This 1700Euro order was made by a guy who doesn't post as he only registered in hopes of finding help and a way to get some of his hard earned money back. You must've thought him as close to a perfect mark that you are gonna get?

That's the problem with some sources. They only want to fun parts of sourcing....the tax free income. They don't want the part of being a source that requires them to come out of pocket in certain circumstaances.

Sadly for the member you are jerking around, I don't see you making this right. Your in a shit situation. Robbing Peter to Pay Paul. Unless you can show that you had this members payment but then had it taken back(or ANY evidence to back your claim of not being paid by him) you are going to solidify yourself as a Selective Scammer who was called out after being caught. Maybe you can call Aunt Sally for a business loan? Were you a good nephew over the years? I have a hunch you were not.

Your knowledge and math is totally off. You pretend to know something about this but seems like you don't. Weren't you the one defending Purple Benzo Panda in the past in UGBB? Yeah now I remember !

Don't even gonna bother answering, you have too much free time pretending to be Batman on a forum, but again, you are trying to defend a guy that lawsuited for scamming + appealed for a chargeback for fraud to the providers account and thanks to him, account got closed.

He got his money back from his bank? Who knows. But sadly, I am not getting my account and money back.

Last edited:
Not gonna answer @biggerben69 ? I applaud you for sending out the order that were overdue with freebies, but you need to address this and not just say fuck off.
I already answered. But says it needs mods approval because I think there is some sensitive word there. Maybe it wont get approved, who knows. But in resume, his math is totally off, he just showed that he does not know anything about sourcing. He is probably a forumtalk Batman expert. He is trying to defend a guy that lawsuited us for scamming + appealed for a chargeback for fraud to the providers account and thanks to him, account got closed. (and thanks to him, we can't use credit card payments anymore)

He got his money back from his bank? Who knows. But sadly, my account did get blocked and I am not getting neither my account or money back.

I already answered. But says it needs mods approval because I think there is some sensitive word there. Maybe it wont get approved, who knows. But in resume, his math is totally off, he just showed that he does not know anything about sourcing. He is probably a forumtalk Batman expert. He is trying to defend a guy that lawsuited us for scamming + appealed for a chargeback for fraud to the providers account and thanks to him, account got closed. (and thanks to him, we can't use credit card payments anymore)

He got his money back from his bank? Who knows. But sadly, my account did get blocked and I am not getting neither my account or money back.
Gotcha, and understood. I think people are going to want to see proof that you don’t have the money. Just saying. If he’s reverse scamming, then he’s scum. People need to proof to know who to believe though.

@EuPharmaqo

To be clear, I have no idea who is telling the truth here and have nothing against you personally. I hope both parties can fix up the situation amicably.

I do think you could really clear things up by showing a couple of things, if you are able to.

Do you have any paperwork that shows this member did in fact start legal proceedings against you as you stated? I would assume that you would have received some correspondence that laid out this persons intention to sue you.

Did you receive any correspondence from the card processor, giving you a reason as to why your account was going to be deactivated? It would be strange for them to shut you out with no explanation.

You are assuming that the card processor won an appeal and kept the customers money with no proof to back that up.

@EuPharmaqo

As you can see, I expressed various time my nice opinion on your store and i m 100% very happy you finally are back in the game, and doing well with customers. However, in the situation reported here by @biggerben69, it seems to me that you and the customer are equally responsible. In fact, for sure the customer has not been clever proceeding with sue, thus complaining recharge bank for a fraud (moreover concerning illegal stuffs business...very absurd, must be said). On the other hand, if there hadn't been that long chaotic period with enormous delivery problems, and continuous dates announced and not respected, the guy probably wouldn't have done such an absurd and rather reckless thing, in my opinion. Therefore, if you cannot prove that you did not receive money, I would say that you and the customer could at least agree on 50% of the value of the order to be resent. Just my opinion, but what seems evident is that both of you, for different reasons, are responsible

You'd like to have us believe it is. I'm a "Batman forum" expert? My math is way off? Let's see....you told us about your charitable $400 order you gave to some poor fellow on meso's sister site....and we can see how much the order you are refusing to fill came to...so you must be referring to the % off of retail I said you are paying for wholesale Pharmaqo products?

What real difference does that make? You want to say your wholsale pricelist is 30% or 50% off of retail? I'll concede whatever # you want to use. My point is that you are working off of much smaller margins than you would be were you the owner brewing your own product to sell...and you know that's the point and you know I'm correct.

You're currently attempting to keep your head above water. Your clients in this thread have expressed concern with your still taking orders when there are outstanding orders from months ago. You could go under at any moment and you would leave the members who have paid high and dry. Exit scams happen every day in many types of businesses.

You've said a couple of times that maybe the customer got a chargeback and then again maybe he didn't? As if your customer losing the 1,700 plus Euros isn't the issue?

You then go on to say that you can no longer accept credit cards because of this customer. Are you saying that this is the reason you aren't going to fill his order? You say you don't know if he got his money back? Isn't that the issue?

You are the ones who decided to accept credit cards, correct? You want to make it as easy as possible for folks to get you their money....as legit businesses do. I have no idea what if anything your customer said to your bank? However, if you didn't send him what he paid for and stopped answering his emails, wouldn't you expect your customer to use whatever means to get his money back? Wouldn't you yourself if the roles were reversed?

Again, I don't know what was said to your bank after it was clear you had no intention of sending his order or giving him his money back. What is clear is what we can see in the screenshots provided by your customer. Anyone who reads the back and forth between him and whomever it is from your team.

May 7, customer makes payment. You received payment same day and exclaim, "perfect!"
May 8, client asked when it would ship. You told him a few days and that you had most of his order packed to ship.
May 10, client asks when his order will ship.
May 10, same day, you ask client why he did chargeback.
May 10, same day, client asks what you were talking about.
May 11, client says he had called bank and his money had been in your acct for 3 days.
May 11, no reply from you. Client asks for you to reply.

May 12, you reply that the bank had called you and told you that your customer had done a chargeback. You then ask for a chance to call your bank and ask them again. You tell him that you already started shipping the order.(This doesn't sound like you are telling the truth.?)

May 13, Client says that its not possible to recall payment by bank card.
Client attempts to engage you in conversation with no answer from you the rest of that day.

May14, no reply from you. Client says that the last 2 orders he placed with your company went smoothly. Asks what the issue is with this order?

May 14, You say that you are waiting for the bank to confirm and that he should "Chill" and not spam as well as "Give it time"? Give what time? You are not appearing to be truthful.

May 14, Client says he will send you an official bank document showing that payment was made to your account.

May 17, Client says he has attached the document showing payment and to please send his order. Says once he receives he will place another 2000Euro order which would be his 4th such order with your company.

May 17, You say "OK, no problem" You acknowledge payment received after seeing bank document. The client has hope.

May 17, Client says, "Ok boss" and asks when the order will ship.

May 28, Client asks "Brother?"

May 28, You say that you can see that the client has been doing chargebacks to his account. How is it you are privy to that info? You already acknowledged the official bank statement showing you received his money. He attempted several times to get you to discuss with him but that was the last msg from you.

Its becoming clear that you can't or won't make good on this order. You offer nothing other than saying you can't show proof. I believe its clear that you have no proof because it doesn't exist. When you had access and when your account was open you didn't show anything to refute your clients bank document showing you received his money.

I've been here a long time. I've seen this kind of thing before. If anyone sends this source money you may not get anything in return. Also, I've spoken to this member privately. He is a family man with proof he is being fucked with. I urge members to support their fellow member and not order until he is made whole by this source.

I have been giving Pharmaqo EU a hard time, but for some reason, I believe him on this issue, though my opinion doesn't matter much. The top priority should be getting to the bottom of this and ensuring no one gets scammed, whether it's the source or the customer.

Having run my own online businesses, I'm quite familiar with online payments and chargebacks. These happen more often than people realize. Once you initiate a chargeback through your bank, there's nothing the vendor can do. Entire dark web businesses thrive on chargebacks and scamming vendors. You can initiate a chargeback through either the payment processor or the bank. Both are very hard to contest, especially with "high risk" merchandise. If someone files a chargeback with the bank, the vendor has no recourse, and it can lead to the processor closing your account.

If the customer initiated a chargeback through the bank, the money is no longer in EUPHQ's possession since it’s either locked up or already refunded. Whether the customer has gotten the money back or not (if chargeback has been filed), the vendor doesn’t have the money either. The customer now needs to resolve the issue with the bank.

EUPHQ should present evidence that THIS customer initiated a chargeback for his payment. Whether it's an email or a screenshot from the payment processor's dashboard, the burden is on EUPHQ to prove the chargeback.
Contact customer support to get a document or show email snippets; they usually notify you about chargebacks.

To the accuser: You've provided screenshots, but there's not much more you can do to prove you haven't initiated a chargeback unless you're willing to screenshare with a mod and go through your bank statements online. Payment proof shows that you've ordered and paid, but it doesn't prove you haven't initiated a chargeback. The responsibility now lies with EUPHQ to present their evidence.

I have been giving Pharmaqo EU a hard time, but for some reason, I believe him on this issue, though my opinion doesn't matter much. The top priority should be getting to the bottom of this and ensuring no one gets scammed, whether it's the source or the customer.

Having run my own online businesses, I'm quite familiar with online payments and chargebacks. These happen more often than people realize. Once you initiate a chargeback through your bank, there's nothing the vendor can do. Entire dark web businesses thrive on chargebacks and scamming vendors. You can initiate a chargeback through either the payment processor or the bank. Both are very hard to contest, especially with "high risk" merchandise. If someone files a chargeback with the bank, the vendor has no recourse, and it can lead to the processor closing your account.

If the customer initiated a chargeback through the bank, the money is no longer in EUPHQ's possession since it’s either locked up or already refunded. Whether the customer has gotten the money back or not (if chargeback has been filed), the vendor doesn’t have the money either. The customer now needs to resolve the issue with the bank.

EUPHQ should present evidence that THIS customer initiated a chargeback for his payment. Whether it's an email or a screenshot from the payment processor's dashboard, the burden is on EUPHQ to prove the chargeback.
Contact customer support to get a document or show email snippets; they usually notify you about chargebacks.

To the accuser: You've provided screenshots, but there's not much more you can do to prove you haven't initiated a chargeback unless you're willing to screenshare with a mod and go through your bank statements online. Payment proof shows that you've ordered and paid, but it doesn't prove you haven't initiated a chargeback. The responsibility now lies with EUPHQ to present their evidence.
Please look up the Hungarian bank laws! I did it! If the customer initiated the payment by bank card, it cannot mean that you are a victim of fraud!
1: I took the initiative, it's obvious,
2: I don't want a police problem for myself and my family!

I sent the bank account statement to Biggerben69 privately this morning, which of course clearly shows my truth!

last week a person on meso fr bought equipment from a fake eupharmaqo site and pharmaqo asked him what to order to send to him.
This act is proof that he is a very good guy and encourages me to place an order.
I trust him.
@EuPharmaqo don't waste your time responding on the forum, send the packages as quickly as possible :)
friendly.

You just throated the whole boot

last week a person on meso fr bought equipment from a fake eupharmaqo site and pharmaqo asked him what to order to send to him.
This act is proof that he is a very good guy and encourages me to place an order.
I trust him.
@EuPharmaqo don't waste your time responding on the forum, send the packages as quickly as possible :)
friendly.

thanks sir

Lol eupharmaqo is trying to stay afloat by ignoring the selective scam and trying to cater to the "new members" who are desperate for gear. He knows his time is over with on meso and his credibility is zero now. Don't let him get away with this.

Back