MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

received my order folks. thanks EuPharmaqo! afterall you proved you're not scamming people! at least not me.
I have a bit of sourness because I didn't actually got what I ordered, but the additional gifts make up for it.

2 drost e
3 test e
3 primo 175

got
3 drost e
4 test e
2(!) primo 175
1 primo 100 (!)
1 nandrolon 100

If I was competing and I strictly needed to use the primo on prep, then it would be more of a problem, but I'm just an amateur bb fan, so I can replace the primo with the extra mast e I got.
Thanks again!

Pharmaqo Primo is great, using it at 200 to keep my E2 under control

received my order folks. thanks EuPharmaqo! afterall you proved you're not scamming people! at least not me.
I have a bit of sourness because I didn't actually got what I ordered, but the additional gifts make up for it.

2 drost e
3 test e
3 primo 175

got
3 drost e
4 test e
2(!) primo 175
1 primo 100 (!)
1 nandrolon 100

If I was competing and I strictly needed to use the primo on prep, then it would be more of a problem, but I'm just an amateur bb fan, so I can replace the primo with the extra mast e I got.
Thanks again!
I may have mixed a 100 one with a 175 one, send me a mail with a photo I can send you a 175 one

I remember this one because I added mast and test as gift

@EuPharmaqo
Can you reply to the email I sent you as you instructed? Saturday is approaching, and if, as you said, you will be getting discounts, I want to be sure that this package has left before placing another order

Thank you
yea I already saw and asked for it, I dont know if I will have the track before the offer, anyways I can ensure you that you will get anything you order, the same way all is getting theirs.

plus all the orders made during the promo will go out next week 100%, I can't ensure if I will need 2 or 4 days to ship all since I still don't know how many orders there will be, but we are back to normal and shipping daily

yea I already saw and asked for it, I dont know if I will have the track before the offer, anyways I can ensure you that you will get anything you order, the same way all is getting theirs.

plus all the orders made during the promo will go out next week 100%, I can't ensure if I will need 2 or 4 days to ship all since I still don't know how many orders there will be, but we are back to normal and shipping daily
I hope by today tomorrow, I prefer to have the products paid for before placing another order

Thanks again!
Not sure if this is a joke or not. If you were competing the last thing you do is ordering from a source like this.

PROs like him deserve better sources my friend. You and me are far below his level. maybe someday o_O
Afternoon. There’s a client of yours who has started a thread here in the Underground claiming you folks have ripped him off. I’m not going to drop all the issues he has here. I’d appreciate it if you would stop over in his thread and address him directly?
I’ve heard good things about your outfit and believe there’s a simple explanation. I like to address things like this head on so it’s not drawn out and turned into something it’s not. I’ll do you the courtesy of linking you up….,

fuck seems like there was some issue with Meso and all the comments since yesterday were removed from all threads

I honestly would order something with the 40% off but I’m still waiting the tracking for the order made 3 months ago

Still can’t understand how everything is back to normal with daily shippings when not even the old orders are sorted

Back