MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

happy to see that you also point out the good parts

Credit where it's due. You have to understand that it did not look good at all and a good few of us were just trying to not let others get wrapped up in what we saw as a scam.

Anyway, I'd feel pretty confident ordering from you now. Always rated the PQ gear that i got from Liska. Especially the injectable orals.

If this thread was left to only you lot who ordered anything the scam would still be fully alive.

He'd still be raking in the orders while you lot hang on every word he says.

'Guys just wait til Monday/Tuesday and all our trackings will be sent out! My order says completed and he's added more products to the website he's totally legit!'
Best regards

That we are idiots and fall for a scammer over and over again. Isn't that right, master?:eek::D

Ok mate... I wasn't the one threatening law enforcement
Don't let me be taken for a ride by a guy like that. I have the bank account to which the transfer should be made, I have numerous chat histories with his name and I have general information. I'll pass everything on. Remember that, colleague.
Send the fucking shit and don't lie to anyone here anymore. I don't know if it'll do any good in the end, but I want them to come after you. You're a big one, I'll say, if not the biggest on the network. And then the officers will do their job. No more fun now. And yes, that satisfies me inside when you have to wake up scared day and night.
You forget what power we have here. So often put off, so often lied to. Enough, enough for good. I'm just a normal user, but I won't put up with it.
May God have mercy on your soul, because soon it won't be me anymore. It's sad enough that you actually have to make such violent threats. Unbelievable, colleague. Just stick to your words for once.

There are people who wait over 3 months. Let's stop protecting the asshole.

received my order folks. thanks EuPharmaqo! afterall you proved you're not scamming people! at least not me.
I have a bit of sourness because I didn't actually got what I ordered, but the additional gifts make up for it.

2 drost e
3 test e
3 primo 175

got
3 drost e
4 test e
2(!) primo 175
1 primo 100 (!)
1 nandrolon 100

If I was competing and I strictly needed to use the primo on prep, then it would be more of a problem, but I'm just an amateur bb fan, so I can replace the primo with the extra mast e I got.
Thanks again!

Back