MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

this guy has been throwing trash the entire month. he does not even order, he just writes shit. dont believe all you read. you have the latest tests on website

feel free to test them yourself. I will pay you for the labs in store credit. also ensure to send the vial SEALED to jano and ask him to add the SEALED VIAL photo below the test

this guy has been throwing trash the entire month. he does not even order, he just writes shit. dont believe all you read. you have the latest tests on website

feel free to test them yourself. I will pay you for the labs in store credit. also ensure to send the vial SEALED to jano and ask him to add the SEALED VIAL photo below the test
What about blind tests? Everything i tested so far was outside original packaging. Makes more sense in a way to test blindly, but in other way it could theoretically be other sample then

Dude Liska was selling PQ a fucking long time ,he/she testet every single batch.

I don’t give a fuck if anybody believe me or not but I guarantee all of you there was a bunch of white capped vials he/she testet extremely underdosed. Where did I say PQ is garbage ? Do I have to order from you fucktard to proof anything ?

Of course feel free to ask Jano about underdosed PQ Tests. He will confirm it.

Dude Liska was selling PQ a fucking long time ,he/she testet every single batch.

I don’t give a fuck if anybody believe me or not but I guarantee all of you there was a bunch of white capped vials he/she testet extremely underdosed. Where did I say PQ is garbage ? Do I have to order from you fucktard to proof anything ?

Of course feel free to ask Jano about underdosed PQ Tests. He will confirm it.

so before, you were calling me a scammer, and now that you can see that I am shipping all and I AM NOT a scammer, you are accusing me to have underdosed products that Liska had long ago without proof?

so am I also guilty of whatever Liska was getting/selling? what a joke, keep trying.

for the rest, this saturday I am making a sale. I am posting it now so everyone can benefit. It will only be available during saturday

I had the same clen, and felt nothing. threw them in the bin and went for other brand. For me it was Junk. Others( took 120mcg to feel some)

Clen is pretty hard to manufacture for UGLs, especially at the right dosage which should of course remain consistant. Have a look at the Opti thread, where he posted the Janoshik results.

This is not necessarily a sign that he is selling underdosed gear (on purpose).

I had the same clen, and felt nothing. threw them in the bin and went for other brand. For me it was Junk. Others( took 120mcg to feel some)

PQ clen isn't bunk, but like every UGL, they simply don't have the capacity to ensure uniform microgram dosing in each pill. So one will be be a dud and the next fire. Controlling for such tiny doses requires serious pharma factory level equipment.

Clen and T3 should be bought pharma only, and the India stuff is just as cheap and consistant from dose to dose.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back