MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

its just the same guy with some alt accounts. he is just mad. he has been calling me a scammer for a month, and now, that everyone sees that I am shipping, he needs to find other shit to blame

just dont even read these guys, they dont bring anything good to the community

I only have one account on here. And I'm not mad, just amused at this circus you've created.

Fair play for actually sticking around and shipping stuff out though, I'll give you that.

But my parcel could theoretically arrive today, right?

It was sent on Thursday, so it should arrive today, boss?
It's still unclear if he dropped the packages that don't have an ID so for or not. I'm also waiting for an ID but I wouldn't care about it once he confirms that he shipped my package - which he still did not.

It's still unclear if he dropped the packages that don't have an ID so for or not. I'm also waiting for an ID but I wouldn't care about it once he confirms that he shipped my package - which he still did not.
I would praise the guy to the skies if the package were to arrive. If everything is as it should be, then probs buddy. But I'm sitting on hot flints here.

I didn't have ID (ordered via email) and got my package yesterday, I'd say to not worry as it looks like he has shipped all orders

Anyone else having problems with dpd?
I could track my package with the ID and it supposed to arrive today. But now it can’t even find the package in the system

Same here!

My adress was not correct and it was missing a few things, so i had to call them and ask to change it and explain it

It was supposed to be arriving for the past 3 days but no luck, after a call again today they now lost my package internally as the adres provided by the sender was not done properly in the first place

Been told that they will start an internal investigation which takes about 14 workdays minimum. No updates on tracking and sometimes the tracking doesnt work either

This whole process is so frustrating, never had these issues with any other source really and this is going to make it 4 months now waiting for the stuff

I just want my stuff, placing a new order is probably even faster than this

I could track my package with the ID and it supposed to arrive today. But now it can’t even find the package in the system
Yes. The idiot delivered the package to the wrong house and so I went down the street knocking on doors till I found my parcel. Adres on package was correct. Lazy dpd driver I quess

Bro, maybe you should consider other lines of business.
I mean, packages are arriving with the wrong content.
The tracking numbers are not completely correct or only partially correct. Parcels are sent from DPD to DHL Packstations. Bottles, some of which are even torn or otherwise damaged. I don't know, you're probably still quite new to this scene, which is no reproach to you at all. Nevertheless, there is still a lot of room for improvement, as far as I can see.

I simply believe that this is just the beginning and that you still have to grow into the role Buddy. Take it sportingly.

Yes. The idiot delivered the package to the wrong house and so I went down the street knocking on doors till I found my parcel. Adres on package was correct. Lazy dpd driver I quess

Yeah my adress is also wrong and trying to get it fixed but damn.... This is so stressfull and annoying

Gets me super pissed and frustrated too, doubt my order will arrive anytime soon given that this investigation will take 14 workdays

Well, I'll be damned! I'm pleased to see some orders arriving, even if they're the wrong items (Hope @EuPharmaqo will address those issues), and not everyone has received their order yet. However, it seems like @EuPharmaqo is making efforts to resolve these issues, and progress is finally being made in a positive direction.

Please be so smart and not mention any details about what services are being used, you are making it way too easy for LE. :rolleyes:

Back