MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

You gotta be kidding, visible content?
It was not visible. It was wrapped in plastic and duck taped, but it did not contain bubble wrap. However i do not want to explain further bc it would be bad for the customers and for the source(it was not visible tho). 2 reason it came in broken, first is that the workers handle packages terrible. Second is that my order did not came in secured enough. However i sorted everything out with @EuPharmaqo .. its all good

Ohh yeah but still missing 1 item. Btw did your package came in secured and well packed ? Bc my last order came in just a plastic wrap, and 2 vial were broken.

It definitely could be Packed with a bit more effort, delivery drivers also dont give a shit these days, was crunched between the outside of my doorhandle... Second time that Happened

It was not visible. It was wrapped in plastic and duck taped, but it did not contain bubble wrap. However i do not want to explain further bc it would be bad for the customers and for the source(it was not visible tho). 2 reason it came in broken, first is that the workers handle packages terrible. Second is that my order did not came in secured enough. However i sorted everything out with @EuPharmaqo .. its all good
Alright, thank you for clarification.
Yeah sadly the delivery services don't handle packages well.
Looking forward to touchdown(s).

So members had to wait months, get broken vials, missing items…but they got “free” items they didn’t ask for so they’re supposed to apologize and not criticize? What? I could give a fuck less about free items. Send me what I paid for and on time.

So members had to wait months, get broken vials, missing items…but they got “free” items they didn’t ask for so they’re supposed to apologize and not criticize? What? I could give a fuck less about free items. Send me what I paid for and on time.

Out of around 300 orders delivered JUST TODAY, there was 3-4 "complaints"

If you keep reading, you can see that all the "complaints" have been sorted out via mail by offering free reships/coupons/refunds.

This is the downside of the forum. Out of more than 300 guys that got their stuff today, just the complaints come out, and luckily, some guys post that they got all correctly (like @SmallTitsIRL , thank you) But its probably the 98%.

Then there are people like you, who feel the need to come online and act as if they were Captain America on a forum. As you can see, every issue is resolved and everyone receives what they paid for. I am not the typical seller who comes here to receive praise just to get more sales.

We don't need your tough guy comment. I already handle every problem my people has. Don't waste your time.

Out of around 300 orders delivered JUST TODAY, there was 3-4 "complaints"

If you keep reading, you can see that all the "complaints" have been sorted out via mail by offering free reships/coupons/refunds.

This is the downside of the forum. Out of more than 300 guys that got their stuff today, just the complaints come out, and luckily, some guys post that they got all correctly (like @SmallTitsIRL , thank you) But its probably the 98%.

Then there are people like you, who feel the need to come online and act as if they were Captain America on a forum. As you can see, every issue is resolved and everyone receives what they paid for. I am not the typical seller who comes here to receive praise just to get more sales.

We don't need your tough guy comment. I already handle every problem my people has. Don't waste your time.
just ignore it next time someone will get tennis ball size gyno and blame it on you beacuse your test is overdosed for 1,5% and demand surgery cost and mental pain charges and paid time off for recovery ofc. (At the end you will see they didnt even order

just ignore it next time someone will get tennis ball size gyno and blame it on you beacuse your test is overdosed for 1,5% and demand surgery cost and mental pain charges and paid time off for recovery ofc. (At the end you will see they didnt even order
Yea. There are people who live dissatisfied

@EuPharmaqo besides the waiting time, I got nothing to complain. Bubble wrapped so it wouldn't break. Yes, it was duck taped, but as long as it gets shipped I'm happy. Will let you know once I get around to use it.
Enjoy your holiday in the Bahamas with your rolex and our money

Back