MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

Theoretically, everything should be arriving soon, whether tracking or not? Not actually tomorrow?

Everything is supposed to have been dispatched on Thursday.

Most people on this forum are not smart because it's too liberal. People who post pics of original package or screenshots like that in other forums are banned. But I see also some stupid raw powder seller who put here screenshot of tracking from 17track so everyone can see his secure route to eu.
It’s not smart to show which postal service they use open online

Most people on this forum are not smart because it's too liberal. People who post pics of original package or screenshots like that in other forums are banned. But I see also some stupid raw powder seller who put here screenshot of tracking from 17track so everyone can see his secure route to eu.

If they were intent on prosecuting, wouldn't the authorities have a much easier time simply going after the recipients of the thousands of parcels they confiscate each year? Yet they don't do that, do they?

Evidence in hand, all tracking numbers in hand....right at the point where officials have seized the parcel, yet you think they're lurking here and going to investigate the hard way. Only logical to the very paranoid.

If they were intent on prosecuting, wouldn't the authorities have a much easier time simply going after the recipients of the thousands of parcels they confiscate each year? Yet they don't do that, do they?

Evidence in hand, all tracking numbers in hand....right at the point where officials have seized the parcel, yet you think they're lurking here and going to investigate the hard way. Only logical to the very paranoid.
It's not about prosecuting anyone it's about confiscating more packages and stop secure routes. And you are a great example of what I'm am speaking about if you don't understand that.

It's not about prosecuting anyone it's about confiscating more packages and stop secure routes. And you are a great example of what I'm am speaking about if you don't understand that.

Wouldn't they simply need to make a small order to get that info?

As I said, logic of the paranoid.

I can't fathom how some people are posting their mail address or order ID here. Why not also post the tracking link at this point? Ffs...

Back