MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

Some of you lot are so fickle.

How do you know he didn't just send you all the same tracking number?

How do you know what's in the package is even what you ordered?
Not everyone has the same address and you can also see the weight of the package

Unless they are filled with stones it does seem like everyone is actually getting their shit

I contacted via mail yesterday afternoon and reached out today also on telegram.still waiting.i hope everybody gets sort out until tommorow. @EuPharmaqo alexthemutant is my mail name thanks

I think that the orders that have been waiting a while will receive a track ID first and those that have only recently ordered may have to wait a little longer.

As promised, all of you will receive your orders. Sourcing is not as easy as people may think. It is not like running a food store, and sometimes things are out of my control. Risks are high, and precautions are necessary. Having a shipper between my products and the final customer is essential for me.

It was difficult to see people accusing me of being a scammer, especially when I know that everyone will receive their items. I want to thank all the customers who confirmed that they received their tracks, so all of you can be assured that you will get what you paid for.

If you have not received an email from me, it means I still do not have the tracking number, but it should be soon. I am back to work and will get back to my usual ETA. As you guys said, timming and communication was great before this fuckup and I can ENSURE you I will get back to it.

Once all tracks have been shared and customers start receiving the orders, I will offer a promotion for those affected by the delays. (and for new ones, why not)

Moving forward, I will temporarily close the store if there are any issues that may cause delays. I will also provide daily updates on shipping statuses so everyone is informed about the current estimated time of arrival.

I fucked up on this, but I want to show you all that I am still the fast ETA - cheap source I was before.

I want to apologize again for providing incorrect restart estimation dates. I just trusted what they told me, but giving exact days is a big mistake here. I have learned from this mistake and will improve in the future.

To those who have spread negative words about me, I understand your trashtalk. However, I am not a thief and I hope that you will retract your statements once you receive your orders. Because making a mistake about timming, and being a scammer, are two totally different things.

As promised, all of you will receive your orders. Sourcing is not as easy as people may think. It is not like running a food store, and sometimes things are out of my control. Risks are high, and precautions are necessary. Having a shipper between my products and the final customer is essential for me.

It was difficult to see people accusing me of being a scammer, especially when I know that everyone will receive their items. I want to thank all the customers who confirmed that they received their tracks, so all of you can be assured that you will get what you paid for.

If you have not received an email from me, it means I still do not have the tracking number, but it should be soon. I am back to work and will get back to my usual ETA. As you guys said, timming and communication was great before this fuckup and I can ENSURE you I will get back to it.

Once all tracks have been shared and customers start receiving the orders, I will offer a promotion for those affected by the delays. (and for new ones, why not)

Moving forward, I will temporarily close the store if there are any issues that may cause delays. I will also provide daily updates on shipping statuses so everyone is informed about the current estimated time of arrival.

I fucked up on this, but I want to show you all that I am still the fast ETA - cheap source I was before.

I want to apologize again for providing incorrect restart estimation dates. I just trusted what they told me, but giving exact days is a big mistake here. I have learned from this mistake and will improve in the future.

To those who have spread negative words about me, I understand your trashtalk. However, I am not a thief and I hope that you will retract your statements once you receive your orders. Because making a mistake about timming, and being a scammer, are two totally different things.
If you give exact dates and they dont hold up you lie and scam, if you dont want to mention dates you are witholding info and are an exit scammer, you can’t win here you mentioned delays before ordering tho, even if they were inappropriately long in the end it was mentioned. Just try to follow more appropriate steps next time it happens (hopefully not) and close store in time so you dont get more emotionally involved people in and it should be good

If you give exact dates and they dont hold up you lie and scam, if you dont want to mention dates you are witholding info and are an exit scammer, you can’t win here you mentioned delays before ordering tho, even if they were inappropriately long in the end it was mentioned. Just try to follow more appropriate steps next time it happens (hopefully not) and close store in time so you dont get more emotionally involved people in and it should be good
Yea. This always has been a "days" thing. A week max. My guy never took that long. I just played the wrong card trusting it was "just a few days".

But again, getting back to normal, and thinking about an 40% off all store to compensate all of you for a few days once we start seeing touchdowns.

Let me know what you think

Yea. This always has been a "days" thing. A week max. My guy never took that long. I just played the wrong card trusting it was "just a few days".

But again, getting back to normal, and thinking about an 40% off all store to compensate all of you for a few days once we start seeing touchdowns.

It's good to see this story appears to have a happy ending.

I think you should give those affected a credit equal to 40% of their orders, to spend as they see fit, not a sale that lasts a few days forcing them to order more when they just received their orders long after placing them, and likely don't need anything more immediately.

More trouble to administer than a short blanket sale open to everyone, yes, but considering the inconvenience caused this would be fair compensation imo.

40% off all store for few days is awesome

It's good to see this story appears to have a happy ending.

I think you should give those affected a credit equal to 40% of their orders, to spend as they see fit, not a sale that lasts a few days forcing them to order more when they just received their orders long after placing them, and likely don't need anything more immediately.

More trouble to administer than a short blanket sale open to everyone, yes, but considering the inconvenience caused this would be fair compensation imo.

40% off all store for few days is awesome

Agreed, given the long waiting times, the long story and extension of this drama i am very hesitant to order again but glad to see him being back on track with this, apologizing and trying to make things right

After all the flame and insults here he still had the balls to push through

Someone from the French Meso is said to have already received his parcel, but without a tracking ID.

@EuPharmaqo when i made my order you told me your not sure if you can ship to my country and you will ask your shipper .i responded to you that my country is in eu and i always place orders eudomestic put i am not sure if my parcel is also shipped out with the rest ones .please mail me i am alex themutant soo i know whats happening with my order thanks .hope you send mine as well !