MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

^ this. Focus on sorting out all the issues, refunding people who request one, share tracking IDs and make sure the current issues are sorted out before starting a promo
It looks like things are rolling. I’ve just received my t&t code and looks like it’s checks out friends.
I will post again on touchdown IMG_1552.jpeg

I actually got the tracking guys. Dpd says that the pack is not in their warehouse yet, but it’s in the system. Let’s see what happens

no reply for me yet
I think it would take some time anyway i ordered twice but before this shit with break, tracking number was a day or two after shipment usually so its “normal”. And bro has near 1000 orders and tracks to send if i remember correctly from the thread hopefully all will be good, i still believe it was some bullshit for both sides here, and hopefully all of these are fulfilled so things can go back into old tracks

No im just still cautious, maybe hes not sending the amount you ordered. Im not saying hes a scammer, but just wait till we open the packs for real
I’ve buyed multiple time, and I can tell you that he was a legit and trusted source.

Some of you lot are so fickle.

How do you know he didn't just send you all the same tracking number?

How do you know what's in the package is even what you ordered?