MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

I think that the orders that have been waiting a while will receive a track ID first and those that have only recently ordered may have to wait a little longer.
I've been waiting for a replacement order since March! I was sent thing I did not order but none of the items I did order. I was promised the correct items would be resent for a few weeks. Then, I was told about the warehouse move, etc...even though my notification about receiving the wrong order and promises to correct it were in March, before any of this shipping pause happened, I've still been waiting. I have not received any tracking number yet, and no responses to my emails. I've tried to be patient and understanding and to treat this from a perspective of good faith, but am becoming frustrated.

I've been waiting for a replacement order since March! I was sent thing I did not order but none of the items I did order. I was promised the correct items would be resent for a few weeks. Then, I was told about the warehouse move, etc...even though my notification about receiving the wrong order and promises to correct it were in March, before any of this shipping pause happened, I've still been waiting. I have not received any tracking number yet, and no responses to my emails. I've tried to be patient and understanding and to treat this from a perspective of good faith, but am becoming frustrated.

Have you reached out to him directly via Telegram/Email?
Thats fucked up and should get solved asap, maybe things are not in stock?

I have reached out multiple times by email. Normally he responds, but it has been "answers coming on meso"..."i will update on meso when things are shipped". This time he hasn't answered emails for two days, which i sent after seeing some were getting tracking numbers.

Two days isnt much yet, i usually wait longer, would follow up and give it some time, perhaps even direct message him via meso so he has to acknowledge you some or another way

I have reached out also 4 days ago on both telegram and mail and again saturday still nothing and i dont know what is happening with my order also

I could imagine that once he shipped all the stuff out and answered about 25-50% of emails that he took a few days off, giving him the benefit of doubt here

I would wait a few more work-days and then chase every 48h in a stubborn way

I have reached out also 4 days ago on both telegram and mail and again saturday still nothing and i dont know what is happening with my order also
Same. The answer i got was, please mail me at….. i will answer once i get the tracking number. I hope we all will get the tracking number by next week. He said he shipped all the parcels already, so i think we should be all getting it by next week

I think it just takes time. If monday was holiday, tuesday it was starting to ship i imagine it takes 2-3 days to ship all packs, even then if he has 500-1000 tracking numbers, finding each one, linking it to a mail, sending it etc takes time. For example, 1000 orders, one minute per order to find track and send to an email is 16-17h of continuous work. With replying, this is shit ton of work. Sometimes they have delay of a day or so when getting track numbers, depends on service, and end of day he might have an actual regular job besides this, not sure as he is in beginning of it still. Just thinking of why it takes time. For as far as I had seen, tracking mails were not auto generated and auto sent by some kind of AI. And ofc, always a possibility of missing a mail or two. If packs start landing you will see he is not a scammer and after all this time, a day or two most likely doesnt make the biggest difference.

Edit: also packs might already be on their way just you didnt get the number yet hopefully this is the case

It is understandable that in this situation it is time-consuming to provide everyone with a tracking ID. However, many people here plan their cycle and need to be certain somewhere that they will receive their goods at some point. And if some people receive the ID and others don't, it is logical for the latter to doubt whether their stuff has been sent at all. The seller should definitely get in touch with these people to resolve these doubts.

good monday everyone. I am sending another very big numbers batch in 2 hours. remember if you are not getting an answer means I still don't have it, I am getting like 5-10 mails per day from the same guys, but sadly this does not makes it faster for the number to arrive.

more tracks in 2-3 hours,

good monday everyone. I am sending another very big numbers batch in 2 hours. remember if you are not getting an answer means I still don't have it, I am getting like 5-10 mails per day from the same guys, but sadly this does not makes it faster for the number to arrive.

more tracks in 2-3 hours,
The problem is not the wait for the tracking ID itself, but the statement that it will be sent by email. Anyone who has ordered via Telegram or other channels will never receive a tracking ID according to this statement. Therefore, these people should receive a specific answer to remedy this uncertainty.

The problem is not the wait for the tracking ID itself, but the statement that it will be sent by email. Anyone who has ordered via Telegram or other channels will never receive a tracking ID according to this statement. Therefore, these people should receive a specific answer to remedy this uncertainty.
Not true, for my part i have received my orders on a different platform. Not by email

Back