MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

Is it possible to place orders and not pay immediately. Would be a shame if loads of people ordered stuff then didn't go through with process
What would be the point of that, trying to generate him "work"?
As if he would care about that if he scammed everyone.
People should simply forget about this source and go on instead of giving it attention and trying to "get back at him". (At least if I understood you right)
There are enough good other sources and there are surely worse things that can happen to someone in this business than losing a couple 100s.
And it there is still an unforeseen touchdown any time in the future, well great. If not, then not. At this point, nothing to lose by simply moving on.

I can say it was a very professional exit scam even adding items to the website to convince everyone that everything is getting back to normal

Nothing professional about this, this guy is an amateur. He could have made 10x the money if he stayed legit, but i think he was just a dropshipper.

Which Monday remains unclear.

But seriously: we are dealing with a new source that is selling illegal steroids. This is not amazon.

I don't understand how some people pay several hundred euros for their first order without enough positive reviews and without the seller having proven himself at all.

He is not Lisak, who has delivered continuously for months and years. Even if the first test order was okay, that doesn't mean it will continue to be so.

In my opinion, a new seller has to work hard over weeks and months to gain the trust of his customers, because there are simply too many scumbags out there scamming people.

I hope that this will be a lesson to those affected not to blindly trust people who sell illegal goods.

But seriously: we are dealing with a new source that is selling illegal steroids. This is not amazon.

I don't understand how some people pay several hundred euros for their first order without enough positive reviews and without the seller having proven himself at all.

He is not Lisak, who has delivered continuously for months and years. Even if the first test order was okay, that doesn't mean it will continue to be so.

In my opinion, a new seller has to work hard over weeks and months to gain the trust of his customers, because there are simply too many scumbags out there scamming people.

I hope that this will be a lesson to those affected not to blindly trust people who sell illegal goods.
That is certainly true.
Was the reason i told the friend i made the order for that i dont completely trust this seller. The lab may be great but thats about that.

That's why my first order with a source is never over a 100€

Hello everyone, apologies I am back online. all the packs have been shipped out.

Please mail me using this format -----> ORDER ID + Name

Or you can just wait until it arrives. If I dont answer is because I am still waiting on that specific order, I am not ignoring anyone it will be answered once I get the track.

From now on I will have a shipping time of 24-48h from payment. this means that it can take 1-2 days from payment to shipping. This will get back to 24h again once the order amount goes down.

I am going to put the biggest offer I ever did once people here confirms that they are getting their tracks and stuff

Code:
eupharmaqo@protonmail.com

Hello everyone, apologies I am back online. all the packs have been shipped out.

Please mail me using this format -----> ORDER ID + Name

Or you can just wait until it arrives. If I dont answer is because I am still waiting on that specific order, I am not ignoring anyone it will be answered once I get the track.

From now on I will have a shipping time of 24-48h from payment. this means that it can take 1-2 days from payment to shipping. This will get back to 24h again once the order amount goes down.

I am going to put the biggest offer I ever did once people here confirms that they are getting their tracks and stuff

Code:
eupharmaqo@protonmail.com
As much as i really want to believe this and really hope this is true, given the last few pages in this thread i am having serious doubts, at this point i just hope its the damn last time and people will get their tracking IDs and report touch downs here

I think it's best to not announce new offers but make it right to people who are waiting for their orders. This just makes it look like another exit scam.

I think it's best to not announce new offers but make it right to people who are waiting for their orders. This just makes it look like another exit scam.
^ this. Focus on sorting out all the issues, refunding people who request one, share tracking IDs and make sure the current issues are sorted out before starting a promo

Sponsors

Latest posts