MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

Don't let me be taken for a ride by a guy like that. I have the bank account to which the transfer should be made, I have numerous chat histories with his name and I have general information. I'll pass everything on. Remember that, colleague.
Send the fucking shit and don't lie to anyone here anymore. I don't know if it'll do any good in the end, but I want them to come after you. You're a big one, I'll say, if not the biggest on the network. And then the officers will do their job. No more fun now. And yes, that satisfies me inside when you have to wake up scared day and night.
You forget what power we have here. So often put off, so often lied to. Enough, enough for good. I'm just a normal user, but I won't put up with it.
May God have mercy on your soul, because soon it won't be me anymore. It's sad enough that you actually have to make such violent threats. Unbelievable, colleague. Just stick to your words for once.

Before commentating anything he should just reply to people and their orders directly via Telegram/Mail just with the Tracking ID before saying anything

Don't let me be taken for a ride by a guy like that. I have the bank account to which the transfer should be made, I have numerous chat histories with his name and I have general information. I'll pass everything on. Remember that, colleague.
Send the fucking shit and don't lie to anyone here anymore. I don't know if it'll do any good in the end, but I want them to come after you. You're a big one, I'll say, if not the biggest on the network. And then the officers will do their job. No more fun now. And yes, that satisfies me inside when you have to wake up scared day and night.
You forget what power we have here. So often put off, so often lied to. Enough, enough for good. I'm just a normal user, but I won't put up with it.
May God have mercy on your soul, because soon it won't be me anymore. It's sad enough that you actually have to make such violent threats. Unbelievable, colleague. Just stick to your words for once.
Great idea to also possibly endanger other users/buyers waiting for their order lol.
Some countries DO care about those.

Before commentating anything he should just reply to people and their orders directly via Telegram/Mail just with the Tracking ID before saying anything

There are no tracking IDs and there never will be.

I really hope no one else got lured in to this scam by you simps publically putting your confidence in this scamming piece of shit.

Fool. You're even lower than the scammer.

Oh you smart ass. Always complaining that we're idiots and unlucky. Why don't you mind your own business when you haven't ordered anything anyway?

Where does your need to communicate come from?

Oh you smart ass. Always complaining that we're idiots and unlucky. Why don't you mind your own business when you haven't ordered anything anyway?

Where does your need to communicate come from?

If this thread was left to only you lot who ordered anything the scam would still be fully alive.

He'd still be raking in the orders while you lot hang on every word he says.

'Guys just wait til Monday/Tuesday and all our trackings will be sent out! My order says completed and he's added more products to the website he's totally legit!'

There are no tracking IDs and there never will be.

I really hope no one else got lured in to this scam by you simps publically putting your confidence in this scamming piece of shit.

Fool. You're even lower than the scammer.

I think everyone understood your point by now and can easily see for himself how things look like in this thread, if anyone still considers buying stuff from him at this point its his own fault (the past 10 pages should be educational enough)

Either way, it sucks for everyone who recently ordered or has been waiting for +3 months already
Such a shame and just really frustrating, no need to be rude insulting each other here, at the end we are all just annoyed that this guy made multiple promises and kept letting us down

Anyways, i dont expect anything at this point, already asked for a refund and followed up multiple times without a reply being left on read.

It's time to move on. I recommend everyone to do the same, to find a better more reliable source

Then I'll just give the authorities an important tip that they should take a closer look at the owner of this site. You can do that anonymously.

Great. Just what we need, another Chinese restaurant serving dumplings with steroids in the meat.

I gonna lean out very far out of the window and make a very stretched assumption in his favor and assume that he gave all the packages to his shipping guy and he dropped them off partly yesterday & today and is waiting for the guy to communicate back the Tracking IDs with him

Anyways, any good EU Domestic Source to recommend? Need something more reliable in the long term, this is becoming worse than a low budget bollywood drama
Liberty Labs has worked fine for me ( 2 orders ), same as Driada ( more than 6 orders)

You will put others at risk, too. I dont think that is clever. Accept the loss and move on.

For those committed to Pharmaqo products, and don't have domestic as an absolute requirement, if history holds this weekend is an American holiday and Napsgear.org will offer Pharmaqo at buy 2 get 1 free. 10% off for new customer coupons are plentiful and will be in addition to the sale. Lest I be accused of shilling I'm not offering mine here because the code also gets the referrer a credit when used.

Whatever other faults they may have, from my years working of experience with them, they always deliver and the pricing is sharp when deals are offered.

I can't in good conscience recommend going to Mr.PQR to order, as he's wiped his hands of the entire mess here despite allowing this entity to use Pharmaqo's good name to market themselves.

(at the very least he should offer customers here a hefty discount so they can replace their undelivered orders, as a gesture of goodwill)

Hopefully this will help someone.

PS: This sale is not certain, just my guess from previous years. The sales start Friday night euro time.

Last edited:
For those committed to Pharmaqo products, and don't have domestic as an absolute requirement, if history holds this weekend is an American holiday and Napsgear.org will offer Pharmaqo at buy 2 get 1 free. 10% off for new customer coupons are plentiful and will be in addition to the sale. Lest I be accused of shilling I'm not offering mine here because the code also gets the referrer a credit when used.

Whatever other faults they may have, from my years working of experience with them, they always deliver and the pricing is sharp when deals are offered.

I can't in good conscience recommend going to Mr.PQR to order, as he's wiped his hands of the entire mess here despite allowing this entity to use Pharmaqo's good name to market themselves.

(at the very least he should offer customers here a hefty discount so they can replace their undelivered orders, as a gesture of goodwill)

Hopefully this will help someone.

PS: This sale is not certain, just my guess from previous years. The sales start Friday night euro time.
Found

EuPharmaqo second account.