MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

if you guys think that you will scam me just by pressuring me on a forum, you are wrong lol

Anyways what a good way to wake up, biggerben texts me more than my wife @AnabolicFreak
You’re full of shit! @biggerben69 has posted proof of the member he’s helping here and you have posted zero proof of what your position is. Like @Lukiss mentioned, I would take @biggerben69 word over any source any day. You obviously have no clue on how respected biggerben69 is but I got a strong suspicion your going to be finding out the hard way.

Man, just do the right thing for the Meso member and put this to rest

Hello guys i just want to tell you about my experience with this source so far.

I made an order on 21 march and i m still waiting my products..
@EuPharmaqo my order is 48233, i wrote you many times, you know who i am, so my question is ¿when will you send my order and why are you still taking orders when you don´t deliver the old ones?

21/03 -> I tell you i paid the order, you answer thanks.
23/03 -> I ask you for the tracking number, you tell me to wait because you can´t send on frydays.
25/03 -> I ask you again about my order and you tell me about the warehouse rellocation.I trust you and decide to wait.
08/05 -> After 7 weeks, i ask you again. You tell me there is a lot of police busts and i wont be scammed and you will add gifts to my order.
20/05 -> I remind you about my order after you said on forum that by monday you will begin to ship.I dont receive any answer neither on mail or telegram.
23/05 -> I ask you again about my order, because you posted "all packages have been sent".I dont receive any answer neither on mail or telegram.
29/05 -> I tell you another week has passed and didnt received a tracking number or the order.I dont receive any answer neither on mail or telegram.
30/05 -> Finally, you answer "I told you when i have your track i will share it.stop spamming and act like an adult" Really? Do you think this is the way you should be talking with a customer who has been waiting his order for more than 2 months?.
03/06 -> I ask you again about my tracking number.I tell you that if you don´t i will have to post o meso my bad experience with you.
Then you answer and tell me "It is because i am waiting for the clembuterol.I will send all except clen and clen once i have it"
I tell you ok send the track please.
04/06 -> You didnt send any tracking number.So i ask you *again* for the tracking number. Your answer "as i told you be an adult and wait patiently".

I can post the images with the conversation but i think it is not necessary, right?
So, wait patiently? After 11 weeks i think i ve been patient enough and i m really pissed off. And all i see is you continue to sell your products like it was nothing happening there.And i know i m not the only one.
So my question again is when will i receive the order that i already paid bud?

This thread is entertaining but it's come to the point where the reseller needs to make a decision between 2 options.
1) keep being arrogant and sidestepping questions. Which will lead to reputation so bad he won't be able to resell toilet paper during the next covid shutdown.
2) admit that you somehow got in over your head and maybe even w good intentions, you got way behind. And then you need to get all orders out RN. Sell your butt plug collection if you have to... this will lead to a poor reputation for the time being but maybe not permanent.

It's your choice my friend, your a big boy

This thread is entertaining but it's come to the point where the reseller needs to make a decision between 2 options.
1) keep being arrogant and sidestepping questions. Which will lead to reputation so bad he won't be able to resell toilet paper during the next covid shutdown.
2) admit that you somehow got in over your head and maybe even w good intentions, you got way behind. And then you need to get all orders out RN. Sell your butt plug collection if you have to... this will lead to a poor reputation for the time being but maybe not permanent.

It's your choice my friend, your a big boy

I am not being arrogant. just not the type of seller that comes and eats D for some sales. the problem here is that you see 2-3 guys complaining that they did not get the track while there is a lot of them that got the track and do not come to say it. thats the bad part about public sourcing, 5/5 complains go out, 1/20 satisfied orders go out

I just sent another 40 tracks, lets see if someone comes and confirms

I am not being arrogant. just not the type of seller that comes and eats D for some sales. the problem here is that you see 2-3 guys complaining that they did not get the track while there is a lot of them that got the track and do not come to say it. thats the bad part about public sourcing, 5/5 complains go out, 1/20 satisfied orders go out

yes, just got the tracking for order did on the 1 june

Being arrogant is saying that 1/20 unsatisfied customers is acceptable and not listening when ppl tell you it's not acceptable...

Sometimes you have to decide to either willingly "eat some dick" as a person or watch your business be bend over violently

yea I know who you are. I told you it needs some days but you don't know how to wait. send me bitcoin address for a refund
You didn´t say anything about needing some days.
Anyway, i sent you my BTC address. You can refund me or you can send me the products before friday.You choose.

Being arrogant is saying that 1/20 unsatisfied customers is acceptable and not listening when ppl tell you it's not acceptable...

Sometimes you have to decide to either willingly "eat some dick" as a person or watch your business be bend over violently

NONONO!!! You did not understand me (or maybe I did not explain myself correctly)

I am saying that out of 5 problematic orders, you will see all 5 here, but out of 20 orders that went smooth, you will probably only see 1 guy posting it

what I wanted to say about going public is that its easier to come here and see complains rather than the successfull orders. but I can ensure you the success rate is waaaay higher than what you see here

Hello guys i just want to tell you about my experience with this source so far.

I made an order on 21 march and i m still waiting my products..
@EuPharmaqo my order is 48233, i wrote you many times, you know who i am, so my question is ¿when will you send my order and why are you still taking orders when you don´t deliver the old ones?

21/03 -> I tell you i paid the order, you answer thanks.
23/03 -> I ask you for the tracking number, you tell me to wait because you can´t send on frydays.
25/03 -> I ask you again about my order and you tell me about the warehouse rellocation.I trust you and decide to wait.
08/05 -> After 7 weeks, i ask you again. You tell me there is a lot of police busts and i wont be scammed and you will add gifts to my order.
20/05 -> I remind you about my order after you said on forum that by monday you will begin to ship.I dont receive any answer neither on mail or telegram.
23/05 -> I ask you again about my order, because you posted "all packages have been sent".I dont receive any answer neither on mail or telegram.
29/05 -> I tell you another week has passed and didnt received a tracking number or the order.I dont receive any answer neither on mail or telegram.
30/05 -> Finally, you answer "I told you when i have your track i will share it.stop spamming and act like an adult" Really? Do you think this is the way you should be talking with a customer who has been waiting his order for more than 2 months?.
03/06 -> I ask you again about my tracking number.I tell you that if you don´t i will have to post o meso my bad experience with you.
Then you answer and tell me "It is because i am waiting for the clembuterol.I will send all except clen and clen once i have it"
I tell you ok send the track please.
04/06 -> You didnt send any tracking number.So i ask you *again* for the tracking number. Your answer "as i told you be an adult and wait patiently".

I can post the images with the conversation but i think it is not necessary, right?
So, wait patiently? After 11 weeks i think i ve been patient enough and i m really pissed off. And all i see is you continue to sell your products like it was nothing happening there.And i know i m not the only one.
So my question again is when will i receive the order that i already paid bud?
11 weeks isnt long enough u have no patience real men wait 52 weeks for a vial of test

You guys don't order from Amazon, sometimes there can be problems.
I have already had it with other sources, I was patient, spoke with the seller, I was always polite and respectful and I always received my packages, sometimes with 3 months of waiting.
Regarding eupharmaqo Order made Saturday track received today.

Refunded with aditional 50eur for the delay.
After 3 months i would have preferred the products but this i better than nothing.

thanks for also taking a minute to point out that the issue is solved. you can always reorder and I will happily ship to you

Refunded with aditional 50eur for the delay.
After 3 months i would have preferred the products but this i better than nothing.

This is the most crazy selective scamer that I see ever. They send free gear worth of 400e for some guy that don't even buy form him. Give refound with 50e extra, but don't want to sent gears to guy that pay him 1700euro.
It's only me or that stories about his generosity appears in the same moment that this guy from Hungary asking for his order?

Back