MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

made my first (small order) just to try out the source and brand, everything went smooth. recieved my tracking nr without having to ask like 2-3 days later and the package arrived about 5days after.

After sending it again, everything went smoothly. The package arrived within a few days.

Unfortunately without freebies, as promised at the beginning.
However, it was also a reshipment, so it can be sold.

After sending it again, everything went smoothly. The package arrived within a few days.

Unfortunately without freebies, as promised at the beginning.
However, it was also a reshipment, so it can be sold.
Sorry...what's that? You had a pkg seized and the source re-shipped? I don't understand what "so it can be sold" means? Thanks in advance for the explanation.

Sorry...what's that? You had a pkg seized and the source re-shipped? I don't understand what "so it can be sold" means? Thanks in advance for the explanation.
I work with a - supposedly - precise translator, sorry.

The first package never arrived, for whatever reason.

However, the new shipment arrived within a few days, but without freebies. ( were promised in the beginning )

But since it was a second shipment at his expense, I see it as reasonable and solid, no complaint in this regard.

I work with a - supposedly - precise translator, sorry.

The first package never arrived, for whatever reason.

However, the new shipment arrived within a few days, but without freebies. ( were promised in the beginning )

But since it was a second shipment at his expense, I see it as reasonable and solid, no complaint in this regard.
Eh. While I get what you’re saying, and it’s honorable of you, none of this is your fault. Not the delays in shipping for months nor the seizure at customs. They both fall on the source. He still should have given you your freebies.

First order recieved from EuPharmaqo today. Recieved within 10 days of ordering and tracking provided within a couple of days. Quick and friendly comms from vendor. 2x Test E, 2x Tren E, 3x Drostanolone E, 2x Proviron, 1x HCG.
Free shipping was a nice bonus, unfortunately 1 Test E got broken in transit though
1000005606.jpg1000005610.jpg

First order recieved from EuPharmaqo today. Recieved within 10 days of ordering and tracking provided within a couple of days. Quick and friendly comms from vendor. 2x Test E, 2x Tren E, 3x Drostanolone E, 2x Proviron, 1x HCG.
Free shipping was a nice bonus, unfortunately 1 Test E got broken in transit though
View attachment 287172View attachment 287173

Send me an email. I will send you another Test E