European Pharmaceuticals for European Customers!

Any HMG and HCG available, specifically looking for good HMG

Good Day!

HCG I only have Ovitrelle by MERCK.

HMG Menopur by Ferring or Meriofert by IBSA.

Email me for details or prices.

europeanpharmaceuticals at proton.me

PS just stocked Fiasp along with all other insulines :)

Just a quick update on my first order from Pharmacist and so far it’s hasn’t been great.

We’re over the two and a half week mark, from payment, for a UK order and still no delivery.

Frustratingly, it’s a cutting stack, that just wont leave me enough time now.

I’ll update if it ever actually arrives.

Just a quick update on my first order from Pharmacist and so far it’s hasn’t been great.

We’re over the two and a half week mark, from payment, for a UK order and still no delivery.

Why you buy something at last moment?
I also made made my first order of ancillares 2 weeks ago and everything took 2 week from payment to arrive with ems. It's a little long for EU shipment but it's pharma grade stuff at good price so no complain at all. Will do next order soon.

I must admit the first few times i ordered from this source it was quick and easy, but now its been going very slow and he isnt shipping the orders until several days later :( and also the communcation is not so good right now

i like this source, so i hope he improves and things will go back to normal

Why you buy something at last moment?
I also made made my first order of ancillares 2 weeks ago and everything took 2 week from payment to arrive with ems. It's a little long for EU shipment but it's pharma grade stuff at good price so no complain at all. Will do next order soon.

Get off his dick. I’ve said nothing but facts in the above. I’m still hoping my order arrives and by all his other feedback I assume it will - but it is later than specified.

This is a forum to leave feedback.

Get off his dick. I’ve said nothing but facts in the above. I’m still hoping my order arrives and by all his other feedback I assume it will - but it is later than specified.

This is a forum to leave feedback.
I also leave my feedback and I'm also a little disappointed with shipping time, but why you buy gear at last moment and cry here? Delays are always possible with any vendor. Now I'm waiting for 2nd reship form chines vendor from this forum. 1st reship missed items from my order, now package was lost in transit and they reship it 2nd time. But I'm not crying because meantime I buy from other vendors and have my reserve's for half year and still buying.

I also leave my feedback and I'm also a little disappointed with shipping time, but why you buy gear at last moment and cry here? Delays are always possible with any vendor. Now I'm waiting for 2nd reship form chines vendor from this forum. 1st reship missed items from my order, now package was lost in transit and they reship it 2nd time. But I'm not crying because meantime I buy from other vendors and have my reserve's for half year and still buying.

Have a good day. Maybe taper down your tren dosing.

Good Day, yes my friend, your package is late, it has to pass thru customs, UK is outside EU. Out of my control but we can find solutions. Email me if its not there on Tuesday!

I must admit the first few times i ordered from this source it was quick and easy, but now its been going very slow and he isnt shipping the orders until several days later :( and also the communcation is not so good right now

i like this source, so i hope he improves and things will go back to normal

Being late sometimes (especially when co workers and people a business depends on are on vacation) is normal. But communication has always be on point. There are customers that requires products not normally in stock and it takes time for warehouse to deliver :) many things to be taken into consideration but I will always do my best to keep communication on point!