European Pharmaceuticals

Im not sure if this source has been taken over by another source or person(s) but your customer service is gone. Ive been dealing with the "pharmacist " for years and not one time had any issues. Now all the sudden i dont receive my product. And when asked about where my product is i get nothing. I have sent numerous PM to get zero answers. This shit is how a source geos under.

Im not sure if this source has been taken over by another source or person(s) but your customer service is gone. Ive been dealing with the "pharmacist " for years and not one time had any issues. Now all the sudden i dont receive my product. And when asked about where my product is i get nothing. I have sent numerous PM to get zero answers. This shit is how a source geos under.

Come on... I replied every PM you sent sir!
We go back a long time from what I remember. A part of your order was shipped separately, part of it landed and the rest will appear as always.

I will send another PM now.

Im not sure if this source has been taken over by another source or person(s) but your customer service is gone.
i call bs, i have used this source for 8 years and my most recent order was for arimidex, i know for a fact it’s the same person and nothing has changed in regards to pharmacists customer service, so stop acting like a little bitch and have some fucking patience

@pharmacist can you get pt141 (bremelenotide)? Is there a list or we need to email you for one?

Good Day my friend!
Not available.... I am waiting for it to be available here too, its interesting, I did a little research on it. :)

Best regards.

PS - Last list is here:

i call bs, i have used this source for 8 years and my most recent order was for arimidex, i know for a fact it’s the same person and nothing has changed in regards to pharmacists customer service, so stop acting like a little bitch and have some fucking patience

He is good guy man, just anxious to get his order. He is still a friend of mine :)
We go back in time, many years! He is cool.

Best Regards

Anybody need BOTOX ALLERGAN - Vistabel ?

I have one bottle ready to go in Europe - Express shipping included.
Ice pack included.
All for 170 EUR.

Best regards