European Pharmaceuticals

Got my order today, took EMS and it was very fast (within 6 days) at my doorstep. Good quality products as you would walk in your local Pharmacy. Fast email response too.
Got a free pack of Vitamin B12 vials and 1 pack of ephedrine on top of my order which I think is also nice.

All in all definitely my go to Pharmacy from now on.

I'm excited to hear this, placed my first order with him a little over a week ago from the US. Currently myself, my wife, and a handful of family members are without health insurance, it's awesome to have an affordable option for necessary Healthcare. What I spent for 6 months of blood pressure meds for the both of us would've paid for a physician visit for one of us. No medication included. The guy is doing a service for the people, I'm excited to see what else he offers. My in laws are elderly and one is diabetic. US Healthcare is trash unless you have outstanding medical insurance, which I did. No more. Lol

Being as transparent as I can be guys, my wife and I are both hypertensive. Is what it is. I'm clinically diagnosed with anxiety. Thankfully that has improved. But with our current situation, we have money, but God damn, it's not hard math to figure out if you've already been prescribed a medication and can get it for less? I'm not a rocket scientist but less is always less.

Why isn't it easy to get?
In the US we have different levels of drug classification. Depending on the inspector even Valium or Adderall may make it through, if it's a reasonable amount. I was on klonopin, prescribed. It wouldn't be unreasonable for me to order say... 15 Valium. That would last me 6 months, maybe more. But not everyone is you Mr me, there's the guy that orders 5,000 Valium. That's a problem. And this supplier is doing us all a service. Let's not abuse it. best wishes mate, I do mean that.

Got my order today, took EMS and it was very fast (within 6 days) at my doorstep. Good quality products as you would walk in your local Pharmacy. Fast email response too.
Got a free pack of Vitamin B12 vials and 1 pack of ephedrine on top of my order which I think is also nice.

All in all definitely my go to Pharmacy from now on.

Good Morning!
Happy to see yet another satisfied customer!
European customer needs to be mentioned :)
Thank you for your feedback!

Best regards

Interested too, but it's difficult. Ritalin is not easy to get

Its very hard to stock in a pharmacy such products. Lot of paperwork, drawing unwanted attention, special cabinets for it, special prescriptions, special special special :)
Not to mention its an old substance that is slowly replaced with others substances newly discovered in the last few years and so.

Being as transparent as I can be guys, my wife and I are both hypertensive. Is what it is. I'm clinically diagnosed with anxiety. Thankfully that has improved. But with our current situation, we have money, but God damn, it's not hard math to figure out if you've already been prescribed a medication and can get it for less? I'm not a rocket scientist but less is always less.

Ever tried Propranolol for both anxiety and BP issues? Its working ok, with no side effects/sleepy/dizzy etc and so...

!!! PROMO FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS !!! ONLY AVAILABLE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS!!!

ANDROGEL FOR 140 EUR FROM 200 EUR !

MODES DE PAIEMENT DISPONIBLES :
CRYPTO / PAYPAL / VIREMENT BANCAIRE

MÉTHODES D'EXPÉDITION DISPONIBLES :
COLIS POSTAL 15€ / DHL EXPRESS 40€

ANDROGEL - transdermal testosterone in bottle
16,2 mg/gram 88 grams bottle. EUR 200 - 140 EUR UNTIL SUNDAY 5th JUNE !!!
!!!! FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS ONLY !!!!!
Check out androgel dot com !

BEST REGARDS

Well, it seems I have a problem of understanding an issue... A customer bought Diphereline. He gets it and say he cant use because it was not shipped with cold pack. I offered refund with condition that he ships the product to a domestic address on my expenses of course - the customer is not losing 1 cent. He accepts first then says he talked with other sources that this is not common practice. Cause the product would be unusable... I dont think its fair that he keeps the product and gets his money back...

Well, it seems I have a problem of understanding an issue... A customer bought Diphereline. He gets it and say he cant use because it was not shipped with cold pack. I offered refund with condition that he ships the product to a domestic address on my expenses of course - the customer is not losing 1 cent. He accepts first then says he talked with other sources that this is not common practice. Cause the product would be unusable... I dont think its fair that he keeps the product and gets his money back...
Lol