European Pharmaceuticals

The product has lost potency so why would I care about keeping it? You told me that you would ship with a cold pack but you didn’t.

This is basic pharmacology.

I was never asked by a source to ship a product elsewhere in order to receive a refund. They’ve either sent a refund or a new product.

You are now putting the customer at risk.

What source has ever done this? If this is common practice please inform me because I’ve never heard of this being done.

It’s not about keeping the product it’s about the safety of the customer that you don’t seem to care about.

You want me to ship the product domestically so that “the guy will destroy it”

Is this normal for other customers to go through?

The product has lost potency so why would I care about keeping it? You told me that you would ship with a cold pack but you didn’t.

I was never asked by a source to ship a product elsewhere in order to receive a refund. They’ve either sent a refund or a new product.

What source has ever done this? If this is common practice please inform me because I’ve never heard of this being done.

It’s not about keeping the product it’s about the safety of the customer that you don’t seem to care about.

Its not fair to keep the product and get refunded that is all!
When was the last time you got refunded and kept the products also?
The common practice, as you like to call it, is to keep product, get refunded and maybe even $ 100-200 extra, why not!
Maybe I am wrong, dont care about the money, is the priciple involved, that is all. And also threatening me that this will go public is not kosher either!

film how you destroy it and fine if the source insists the product to be destroyed so you dont have product + refund.
and this should be fine if he does so @pharmacist .
Sending it to someone else puts customers at risk tht this "someone" doesnt destroy it but resells it. Something a serious source wouldnt want, no?

film how you destroy it and fine if the source insists the product to be destroyed so you dont have product + refund.
and this should be fine if he does so @pharmacist .
Sending it to someone else puts customers at risk tht this "someone" doesnt destroy it but resells it. Something a serious source wouldnt want, no?
Refund was done yesterday. My part is done.

What the prices for telmisartan and metformin? Do you accept paypal too?
Do you have something for kidney and liver protection?
Good Day brother!
Yes! Paypal accepted.

TELMISARTAN 80 mg - 28 tabs - $ 30

METFORMIN SANDOZ 500 mg - 100 tabs $ 50 (normal or extended release)

Also available Metformin 1000 mg. Or 850 mg Siofor.
All extended or normal release. Contact me with your choice/need.

Liver protection of course. UDCA, Liv52, Essentiale Forte...
Kidney protectors of course.

Let me know by email why you think they areaffected to see which product suits your needs best.

Best regards

How much is the Dulaglutid? Do you have any other, like Semaglutid? Is there a minimum order amount? :)

No minimum sir!

Here they are:

OZEMPIC 0.25 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen $ 250 - 4 weeks cure!
Box contains 1 preffiled pen and 4 needles to be used with it!

OZEMPIC 0.5 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen $ 290 - 4 weeks cure!

OZEMPIC 1 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen $ 340 - 4 weeks cure!

VICTOZA 6 mg/ml LIRAGLUTIDE by NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen 3 ml - $ 145

TRULICITY 1.5 mg per 0.5 ml DULAGLUTIDE ELI LILLY EUROPE
1 preffiled pen $ 80

Depending on quantity prices can be discounted!

Best regards

Could you get Ozempic for cheaper? Would love to order from yah man, currently my costs to get Ozempic from Canada no insurance is $380, so it's roughly the same price, and I would definitely switch if you lowered the price.

Also if you have the 2mg Ozempic pens that would be excellent too.

Could you get Ozempic for cheaper? Would love to order from yah man, currently my costs to get Ozempic from Canada no insurance is $380, so it's roughly the same price, and I would definitely switch if you lowered the price.

Also if you have the 2mg Ozempic pens that would be excellent too.
Where in canada? Is it that price, 250 280 in Manitoba/bc/alberta no insurance. It dose seem to fluctuate from provinces though. Just curious where your paying 380?