European Pharmaceuticals

Where in canada? Is it that price, 250 280 in Manitoba/bc/alberta no insurance. It dose seem to fluctuate from provinces though. Just curious where your paying 380?
310 from an online site and 70ish for this doctor I pay to get a script. I live in US so I get it shipped.

Could you get Ozempic for cheaper? Would love to order from yah man, currently my costs to get Ozempic from Canada no insurance is $380, so it's roughly the same price, and I would definitely switch if you lowered the price.

Also if you have the 2mg Ozempic pens that would be excellent too.
2 mg not available sir.
I have promos often. Email me and let me know how many you need and I will see what can be done pricewise!

Package arrived today, blood pressure medication. About 20 days to east coast USA. Awesome prices, awesome communication. And the packing was very clever, there's no way it would ever raise an eyebrow, this guy is a pro and earned my future business. Thanks EP, you saved me a lot of money and helped us maintain our health.

film how you destroy it and fine if the source insists the product to be destroyed so you dont have product + refund.
and this should be fine if he does so @pharmacist .
Sending it to someone else puts customers at risk tht this "someone" doesnt destroy it but resells it. Something a serious source wouldnt want, no?
Refund was done the next day after this post. Just so you know, nobody heard from the guy. So, take it as it is, I felt a bit reverse scammed. In another thread in this section I was blamed for this and the guy accepted to destroy the product. I took my loss, no problem, assumed responsability, after the guy got his money back, dissapeared.
In conclusion, time just showed I was right.
Moving on :)

Refund was done the next day after this post. Just so you know, nobody heard from the guy. So, take it as it is, I felt a bit reverse scammed. In another thread in this section I was blamed for this and the guy accepted to destroy the product. I took my loss, no problem, assumed responsability, after the guy got his money back, dissapeared.
In conclusion, time just showed I was right.
Moving on :)
i didnt say to refund prior to receiving the video :D

Pharmacist,

I received my securely packed parcel this morning [opened only a few moments ago after returning home] & was surprised that you had made an error with my order - in a nice way.

Usual order:
2 x boxes of Sotret 10mg x 30 soft gel capsules

Order received:
2 x boxes of Sotret 20mg x 30 soft gel capsules

Not that I'm complaining mind you, however, you had charged me the same price as you would for the 10mg dosed capsules. Either way, I'll make up the difference on my next order so you're not out of pocket!

Many thanks, once again, for your outstanding customer service. . .simply the best here at Meso-RX!