European Pharmaceuticals

It's been a long time coming this post. i've asked pharmacist for stuff a good few times now over two years and all the time it's great stuff and delivered quick. Also he sent me gratis some vit b mixer once when i enquired about some. Cheers P!

Thanks a million my good friend! Always happy to hear from you!

Good Day!

New list will be posted! I will start a new thread probably with prices and discussions for EUROPEAN UNION customers only. Prices in EUR also, because there has to be made a difference as talking about shipping times, shipping methods, tracking numbers, payment methods is totally different than USD list/customers. Even certain products that can be shipped to EUROPE only like under pressure tubes(Androgel), 20 - 50ml vials of antibiotics, big amps or products that have to stay 100% on ICE. Which now is offered for European Union customers! ... Botox! and many more.

Meantime for the USD pricelist... Prices have decreased on all the products!

Few new products added! BUT! For the first time in my activity here, to be able to keep a NO MINIMUM ORDER POLICY, if you order is less than $ 100 you pay $ 15 shipping fees.

Also! As mentioned before, all PayPal payments will have a 5% fee added to final total. No exceptions.
Crypto payments are the most desired and encouraged form of payment!
MONERO is my favourite but I am accepting all your crypto currencies!

Also, wanted to thank you all for everything. In 9 and half years you gave me a new group of friends and that is something beautiful! THANK YOU!

THANK YOU ALL !

Best Regards

This is a very long thread and I don't have time to read it all to find the info I want.

Have you got a website and email address for contact/questions in 2022 ?

Yeah, long , and old :)
To sum up, all 100% positive feedback :) No website but you can email me anytime for any inquiries.

Code:
europeanpharmaceuticals@countermail.com

europeanpharmaceuticals@protonmail.com

Also, available for info on Wickr!

Code:
europharmacist

Also, just stocked a huge qty of Vitamin B12 1000 mcg amps!

And got new products such a Lidocaine/Procaine numbing cream (usefull for tattoos or pre injecting if product might be painfull to inject)!

Also, I added EpiPen, Levocetirizine/Xyzal, Luvox etc.

- THIS IS A UNIQUE SPOT - THIS IS YOUR CONNECTION TO A PHARMACY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION- THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN GET YOUR MEDS AND KNOW THEY ARE COMING FROM A REAL PHARMACY AND NOT FROM THE BLACK MARKET!

Is there something you need and dont see listed here? Ask for it! I have access to thousands of medicines! I can fill your prescription cheaper than your pharmacy!

!!! FAST SHIPPING TIMES !!! !!! FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $ 100 !!!
!!! $ 15 SHIPPING FOR ORDERS LESS THNAN $100 !!!
!!! VARIOUS PAYMENT AND SHIPPING METHODS
!!!! NO MINIMUM ORDER EVER !!!
!!! OVER 9 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH 100 % POSITIVE FEEDBACK !!!
!!! HUMAN PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE PRODUCTS ONLY !!!
!!! SHIPPING FROM EUROPEAN UNION !!!
!!! WORLDWIDE SHIPPING – INCLUDING CANADA OR AUSTRALIA !!!
!!! YOUR DETAILS ARE NEVER STORED !!!
!!! NEW OPTIONS AND PRICES FOR SEMAGLUTIDE ORIGINAL OZEMPIC !!! LOWERED PRICES!!!
JUST ADDED NEW PRODUCTS TO THE LIST !!!

Welcome to the place where you will be able to easily find what you are looking for - Legit, Real, Best quality pharmaceutical grade products for your Post Cycle / On Cycle Theyrapy, antibiotics, ancillaires, different therapies for affection such as asthma, erectyle disfunctions, acne, high blood pressure and many more.

VARIOUS PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED - BitCoin, PayPal, Money Gram, Bank transfer etc !!! Contact me for details!

Any inquiry please address it to:

Code:
europeanpharmaceuticals@countermail.com

europeanpharmaceuticals@protonmail.com

Code:
WICKR  -   europharmacist

After years of experience with thousands of excellent feedback I would like to thank all members and customers for the trust they put in me.
I am a brick&mortar pharmacy from European Union (EEC) and would like to introduce some of the products we offer to the members of the board.
Mainly, we are selling post cycle therapy, on cycle therapy and ancillaries products. Also, a wide range of blood pressure meds, antibiotics and other simillar products. Basically anything that you can find in a pharmacy except sleeping tabs or painkillers. Contact me via email with your request even if you do not find it in the list.

Payments via PP willl have a 5 % fee added to the total for taxes and fees. Products will be shipped from Europe, inside European Union, and will take 10-16 days to USA, Australia, Canada and 7 days to countries within Europe. Shipping is confirmed within 48 hours after payment is received using Western Union, Money Gram or PayPal, BitCoin and others.
The meds we provide are shipped from a real pharmacy, with original packaging/boxes and inserts, blisters and are approved by EMA (The equivalent of FDA in Europe). No Indian/Chinese/Pakistani/Turkish producer, no black market/underground market available! JUST REAL PHARM GRADE FROM PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES WAREHOUSES !

Best Regards

Back