Exhausted on Primo

Sometimes I will get fatigue due to systemic inflammation caused by shock the day after my first pin. Happened to me this week when I started running it again. Goes away but sometimes it comes back through the cycle. Definitely could be not all in his head. Still love primo but I get some weird symptoms on it that leads me to believe it doesn’t really agree with my body. Makes me grow better then mast and I’ve yet to try EQ so primo it is for now
Do you plan to ever try eq? What's held you back? I haven't tried it either but but I'm not sure if I'm interested at this point in my life since I'm almost 40. I need to research it more as I don't fully know the sides other than more red blood cells and possible e2 lowering. Is there much of a difference over primo/mast or just running more test?

Did you pull bloods before you started your cruise? What was your e2? 2 weeks on primo seems pretty short to already have low e2 symptoms. Hard to tell with out doing blood work.

Do you plan to ever try eq? What's held you back? I haven't tried it either but but I'm not sure if I'm interested at this point in my life since I'm almost 40. I need to research it more as I don't fully know the sides other than more red blood cells and possible e2 lowering. Is there much of a difference over primo/mast or just running more test?
Im planning on it yeah. Only thing that’s held me back from it this cycle is that it’s a very short push and needs to end in 10 weeks and EQ’s half life is way too long. I’ll give it a try in my offseason. Ideally I’d prefer to run test, mast, npp but npp seemed to dull my emotions way too much so eq may be the only other option besides test, mast, and primo

I don’t think there’s anything “special” about EQ, but if my body doesn’t like primo, and I don’t seem to grow as well on mast, and I also have had skewed lipids for a while due to the DHTs, it’s worth giving EQ a try as a primo replacement

Im planning on it yeah. Only thing that’s held me back from it this cycle is that it’s a very short push and needs to end in 10 weeks and EQ’s half life is way too long. I’ll give it a try in my offseason. Ideally I’d prefer to run test, mast, npp but npp seemed to dull my emotions way too much so eq may be the only other option besides test, mast, and primo

I don’t think there’s anything “special” about EQ, but if my body doesn’t like primo, and I don’t seem to grow as well on mast, and I also have had skewed lipids for a while due to the DHTs, it’s worth giving EQ a try as a primo replacement
EQ is amazing. It's going to be a staple in all my cut and bulk cycles now. Adds great fullness and pop to the muscles (has its own "EQ look" with the 3d fullness), insaneee vascularity, endurance, and it's a great growth compound

On cut it just makes you look that much freakier, on bulks it compliments test very well for growth

Also converts to e1 (a weak estrogen) which clogs estrogen receptors making it harder for e2 to bind so it's good for reducing aromatization too.

The only bad thing is the anxiety spikes some get. I notice it a little bit but it's not too bad

Yes EQ gives a great look cosmetically, but the side effects compared to Primo are crazy. Blood so thick the nurse taking my blood was in shock, and I was drinking plenty of water, donating blood every 2 months, eating grapefruit, celery, and every supplement known to lower hematocrit, and doing a ton of cardio. Shit can be dangerous as fuck. Apart from that, crashed estrogen lasts forever compared to Primo. You will be fucked up for a long time on EQ. And I experienced anxiety on it as the only compound ever, WHILE MY E2 was in range. Will never touch it again.

The only benefit of EQ is that it won't destroy your hair like Primo does. But it's very tricky, I even did a cycle with Boldenone Cypionate, but even with the shorter half-life I had the same side effects and it was hard to dial in e2. Also EQ is derived from Testosterone, so you will miss out on some good DHT benefits.

Run masteron if you don't like primo. But honestly 2 weeks is too early to drop anything, didn't even peak in the blood yet.

Last edited:
EQ is amazing. It's going to be a staple in all my cut and bulk cycles now. Adds great fullness and pop to the muscles (has its own "EQ look" with the 3d fullness), insaneee vascularity, endurance, and it's a great growth compound

On cut it just makes you look that much freakier, on bulks it compliments test very well for growth

Also converts to e1 (a weak estrogen) which clogs estrogen receptors making it harder for e2 to bind so it's good for reducing aromatization too.

The only bad thing is the anxiety spikes some get. I notice it a little bit but it's not too bad
So as I assume it took primo's place for you now?

Yes EQ gives a great look cosmetically, but the side effects compared to Primo are crazy. Blood so thick the nurse taking my blood was in shock, and I was drinking plenty of water, donating blood every 2 months, eating grapefruit, celery, and every supplement known to lower hematocrit, and doing a ton of cardio. Shit can be dangerous as fuck. Apart from that, crashed estrogen lasts forever compared to Primo. You will be fucked up for a long time on EQ. And I experienced anxiety on it as the only compound ever, WHILE MY E2 was in range. Will never touch it again.

The only benefit of EQ is that it won't destroy your hair like Primo does. But it's very tricky, I even did a cycle with Boldenone Cypionate, but even with the shorter half-life I had the same side effects and it was hard to dial in e2. Also EQ is derived from Testosterone, so you will miss out on some good DHT benefits.

Run masteron if you don't like primo. But honestly 2 weeks is too early to drop anything, didn't even peak in the blood yet.
Enough user reports like this leave me with no desire to mess with eq!
I have a shaved head from hair loss in my early 30s so what’s primo gonna do to that!
after next bloods thinking of a touch more test and add the mast with the primo…

Ran multiple compounds. Familiar with how my body responds.

Does anyone get absolutely exhausted running primo? I tried primo on a cruise (250 test/120 primo) and by week 2 I had every symptom of low e2, so I dropped it.

Currently on a blast (600 test/300 primo). Mid way through week 2, and again, absolutely drained. I’m a fairly high aromatizer. I find it hard to have crashed e2 on this much test with a 1:2 ratio. I’m thinking I just don’t agree with the compound. Not as bad as the first go, but I still feel like shit.

Has anyone experienced the same. Debating riding it out or dropping and hopping on npp

BW: 215 BF: 12% Calories: 4000+ Protein:200g+ Carbs: 400g+

Thanks guys

Do you have ADHD or may have ADHD ? I have it and with our brains we get calmed when there’s extra dopamine.

Im like this with stimulant meds. The higher the dose the more fatigued I am on amphetamines.

I’ve been b&c primo for almost a year and it’s my favorite compound specifically because it acts on dopamine. I don’t have any bloods for this but just my own intuition and the fact that since I’ve been on primo (with test base ) my stimulant doses are down 3/4 , or more.

I still get extra calming effects after pinning primo and therefore pin it in early evenings because it helps me fall asleep. For larger blssts (700mg- 1g) I’ll dose it twice a day. I recently brewed primo with castor oil (I have a separate thread for this ) and the super slow burn of the oil makes it so I barely feel the primo , mentally.

Masteron I don’t have the calming etc. I find Masteron to work more on norepinephrine (aka noradrenaline) and hence better for physical go get it done type of focus.

Anyway. Hope my comment helps. May not be the same for your brain but mine works way. I yawn when I have coffee or too much caffeine also lol. But definitely dopamine is the culprit with primo. I know it’s not related to e2 because I feel this when when starting primo or upping doses , and effects on e2 from these moves would take days or weeks to manifest.

Do you have ADHD or may have ADHD ? I have it and with our brains we get calmed when there’s extra dopamine.

Im like this with stimulant meds. The higher the dose the more fatigued I am on amphetamines.

I’ve been b&c primo for almost a year and it’s my favorite compound specifically because it acts on dopamine. I don’t have any bloods for this but just my own intuition and the fact that since I’ve been on primo (with test base ) my stimulant doses are down 3/4 , or more.

I still get extra calming effects after pinning primo and therefore pin it in early evenings because it helps me fall asleep. For larger blssts (700mg- 1g) I’ll dose it twice a day. I recently brewed primo with castor oil (I have a separate thread for this ) and the super slow burn of the oil makes it so I barely feel the primo , mentally.

Masteron I don’t have the calming etc. I find Masteron to work more on norepinephrine (aka noradrenaline) and hence better for physical go get it done type of focus.

Anyway. Hope my comment helps. May not be the same for your brain but mine works way. I yawn when I have coffee or too much caffeine also lol. But definitely dopamine is the culprit with primo. I know it’s not related to e2 because I feel this when when starting primo or upping doses , and effects on e2 from these moves would take days or weeks to manifest.

Interesting. Though primo puts me far past calm and into lethargic territory. It's actually npp that puts me in the calm, relaxed zone

this is why i advise against all the primo hype
because most BROS dont get bloodwork and spend all this time talking about a "ratio"

whats the point of running something that barely builds muscle , to dial in your estrogen, when you dont get the bloodwork to know if you're dialed in?

Instead of spending all the extra money on primo, use that money to get more estrogen tests so you can dial in your A.I more.

IMO you might even have a harder time dialing in your estrogen with primo so the odds youll just hit the magic ratio first or 2nd try are low.

just take A.I and save your hair and HDL

primo is like pinning an expensive A.I, with an enanthate half life, that contributes to low HDL and hair thinning

Ran multiple compounds. Familiar with how my body responds.

Does anyone get absolutely exhausted running primo? I tried primo on a cruise (250 test/120 primo) and by week 2 I had every symptom of low e2, so I dropped it.

Currently on a blast (600 test/300 primo). Mid way through week 2, and again, absolutely drained. I’m a fairly high aromatizer. I find it hard to have crashed e2 on this much test with a 1:2 ratio. I’m thinking I just don’t agree with the compound. Not as bad as the first go, but I still feel like shit.

Has anyone experienced the same. Debating riding it out or dropping and hopping on npp

BW: 215 BF: 12% Calories: 4000+ Protein:200g+ Carbs: 400g+

Thanks guys

Low e2.

You've just been vetted, enjoy ;)

Same thing is happening to me also. Pretty sure it's not E2 crash. I stopped my anastrozole when I started the primo, three days later I'm covered in bacne. I think it's the inflammation.

Same thing is happening to me also. Pretty sure it's not E2 crash. I stopped my anastrozole when I started the primo, three days later I'm covered in bacne. I think it's the inflammation.
It’s likely the inflammation. I feel inflamed the day after my first pin and it subsides but i remain lethargic and slightly “inflamed” feeling through the entire run. Bloodwork showing no elevated CRP and ranging from an e2 of 12 all the way to 45 (45 feeling much much better than 12). I do think some people can have some sort of a reaction to primo and I’m one of them

I am curious. Do you get elevated eosinophil count when on primo?

I wish I could tell you. I haven’t had any blood work done while I was on primo. It’s only the second time I’ve run it. First time everything was going perfect (at a smaller dose) so I didn’t bother. I know I should go up there right now but life is kinda kicking the shit out of me lately.

Primo crashed my estrogen. If you look at my old blood tests that i've posted here. I think it was a 7. I started using mast and my estrogen's came up to a 22. I did reintroduced primo at one point and had the same effects as described by OP imo its crashed estrogen.