MESO-Rx Exclusive Exogenous Growth Hormone and Nocturnal Endogenous Secretions

Interesting. So just inject before bed?

Not at all the conclusion this article should make you draw, try again.

Also, @Chest last connected here in 2020, he won't reply to you soon.

I have his personal details, we often talk outside of this forum.

I'll have to read through some of his other articles. I like that they're mostly in layman's terms too so i can understand it easily.

The cellcular/molecular biologically level talk often goes over my head, but this article was great

I'll admit I just skimmed it, and need to be spoonfed. When is the best time to inject for maximum peak? Doesn't matter?

I'll admit I just skimmed it, and need to be spoonfed. When is the best time to inject for maximum peak? Doesn't matter?
Think the article is more trying to argue the idea of a morning shot of gh to allow a nighttime release of endogenous gh is silly because your pituitary is shut down for around 24 hours after using exogenous gh.

Just take your GH and that's good enough. This article is a few years old now. People are arguing different approaches again. I just take it all at night when I get up to pee. That way it's far enough between meals to hopefully avoid insulin resistance

Think the article is more trying to argue the idea of a morning shot of gh to allow a nighttime release of endogenous gh is silly because your pituitary is shut down for around 24 hours after using exogenous gh.
That's what I thought. Why even bother with pituitary secretions when exogenous amounts of growth in excess of those produced by the pituitary would be coursing through your veins at higher levels than you can produce naturally?

You're asking the wrong question: for maximum peak: IM, not subq. It's not a question of timing (for maximum peak).
Really it’s IV for max peak but screw that. I find IM just feels better in general with gh for me. Less sides, more (at least perceived) benefits. I much prefer it to subq.

That's what I thought. Why even bother with pituitary secretions when exogenous amounts of growth in excess of those produced by the pituitary would be coursing through your veins at higher levels than you can produce naturally?
Yeah, agreed, it seems silly to worry about natural pulses when you’re using exogenous.

Because of all the IGF subtypes that are only expressed with endogenous secretions.

I'm starting to think you didn't put the effort at all.

New gh user here...apparently I didn't look hard enough to find out if combining secretagogues and hgh would have any benefit. I had better sleep and cosmetic bennies on mk677(25mg) than hgh(2iu) but I wasn't on gear with the mk-677. My idea was to implement the hgh in the am and mk-677 in the pm but it sounds like that would be a waste according to this article.

Thanks to whoever revisited this thread and caused it to pop up on "what's new"

New gh user here...apparently I didn't look hard enough to find out if combining secretagogues and hgh would have any benefit.
Type-IIX has talked about a negative feedback between secretagogues and hgh. I imagine the long acting nature of mk677 would make it even harder to work into a protocol than something like ipamorelin and mod grf with hgh.

New gh user here...apparently I didn't look hard enough to find out if combining secretagogues and hgh would have any benefit. I had better sleep and cosmetic bennies on mk677(25mg) than hgh(2iu) but I wasn't on gear with the mk-677. My idea was to implement the hgh in the am and mk-677 in the pm but it sounds like that would be a waste according to this article.

Thanks to whoever revisited this thread and caused it to pop up on "what's new"
This is both a poorly written and understood article.

You don’t need to play secretion games with HGH. The growth hormone will start rapidly circulating your blood after 4-7 days and keep your levels relatively stable as long as you inject around the same time.

Your growth hormone will be highest after injection, and stay that way for around 2-4 hours before coming down to lower, but still higher than endogenous levels. I always recommended night time injection. Your body absolutely needs to rest, and rest is the best time to grow because you aren’t using your body.

tldr: inject intramuscularly before bed for best gains, don’t play with endogenous secretions.

This is both a poorly written and understood article.

Have some respect for Chest, don't blame your biochemistry lackings on him.

He is miles above @Type-IIx in understing the intricacies of compounds functionings and layed out the basis for most meso cycles.

You still have plenty of readings and experimenting to do, Chest and I both have above 6000iu of rHGH under out belt.