Experienced gh users question.

I do not understand all of that "zone" stuff. It seems like going harder would be better from a health perspective, but that is just me. I tend to push way harder than zone 2.

Zone 2 is 60-70% of max heart rate.

max heart rate, 220-age (57) = 163

163 x .6 = 97.8
163 x .7 = 114.1

That is laughable.

I try to spend an extended time over 140, although it takes a while to get there. I am usually over 150 by the end, and I am closer to 60 than 50. My cardio is 30-45 minutes, usually toward the shorter end because I am a busy guy,
Thats awesome! I try to get above 130 and stay there, but I go to 130-140. I am like you wondering if it is even doing anything and would going harder be better. I do 4 hours a week of MMA style training and I get my extra "real" cardio from there

Going above 130 bpm has to be better than zone 2. I am not a "scientist," but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Thats awesome! I try to get above 130 and stay there, but I go to 130-140. I am like you wondering if it is even doing anything and would going harder be better. I do 4 hours a week of MMA style training and I get my extra "real" cardio from there

When I do cardio, it's like HR 130 bpm x 60 minutes. Whatever zone that is.

I feel like if something bad happens (eg, heart attack), it will be less bad because I do that almost every day.

Metformin lowers IGF-1 significantly. So does Berberine. I'm looking for other ways to increase insulin-sensitivity while on GH. Perhaps some retatrutide. Dont know if that also lowers IGF-1 though, but I highly doubt it. Will be doing more research in the next couple weeks.

Not saying you're wrong, I actually hope that I am lol. Not saying this extract is proof of anything, just showing you what i've been reading:

Metformin can significantly reduce insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-1) levels in humans, especially in people with obesity. For example, in a study of cancer survivors, participants who took metformin for 12 months had a significant decrease in IGF-1 levels after 3 to 6 months, but the effect diminished over time. The study also found that the decrease was more pronounced in participants who were obese, but not in those who were overweight.
Metformin may also reduce IGF-1 by downregulating IGF-1R mRNA and protein levels, and upregulating IGFBP-1 mRNA and protein levels. In addition, metformin can inhibit oxidative phosphorylation, which can reduce the energy available for cancer cell proliferation