• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

F U Circle!!!!

MythotiK

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
5 transactions and still at a 300.00 limit!!!!!

I think I requested an increase... Do you guys have that option when you open the side bar on the left hand side?

You'll probably get an increase soon. I think I was at around 10 transactions when I got my increase to $3k. I remember it being a pain though!

I think I requested an increase... Do you guys have that option when you open the side bar on the left hand side?

You'll probably get an increase soon. I think I was at around 10 transactions when I got my increase to $3k. I remember it being a pain though!

I requested it several times and the cocksuckers won't do it. Just lucky I guess

I requested it several times and the cocksuckers won't do it. Just lucky I guess

Make a bunch of small donations to AnabolicLab. That might help you. Just a few bucks each. I made quite a few that helped get my increase I think.

If it works, let us know and maybe that'll help others get the increase quicker. Worst case, you're out ten bucks and money goes to good cause.

I think cash flow has a big impact on the increase.

I can't remember how long it was for me. Seems like well over five transactions though. I used to also use Coinbase back then to have more than $300 at once.

I just move it to another wallet. I put money on my circle every week or every 2 weeks anyway so doesn't really bother me.

All you have to do is verif your account which is why most peeps are stuck at 300.00 verifying your account involves uploading a selfie, a copy of your photo id, and a few other things.... I have the email if you guys would like it

All you have to do is verif your account which is why most peeps are stuck at 300.00 verifying your account involves uploading a selfie, a copy of your photo id, and a few other things.... I have the email if you guys would like it
I've got a selfie for them.

Sounds like a great idea!!! Wtf

That used to be required for any service at all. I got grandfathered in with the original 1k cc buy limit. Never had to deal with it. . .

You just gotta plan ahead, mines a 300 weekly limit, that's 1200/month. Just gotta plan ahead and do 300/wk until desired amount is reached

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just move it to another wallet. I put money on my circle every week or every 2 weeks anyway so doesn't really bother me.

Yeah exactly. If u buy on both Circle and Coinbase and transfer ur coins to ur private wallet after each transaction u can buy $300 from each every week. I really don't need much more than that because I rarely spend more than $500 a month on gear. And if u do need more go on localbitcoins.com or paxful.com and pay a bit of a premium and there's no limits there.

They ask for varification for under 300 as well

They ask for varification for under 300 as well
They didn't for me, but I also got good advice when I opened my account and only transfered 5 bucks my first transaction... if u do more, then yes they will stop you and ask for verification... but if you do it like I just said, the wont... I know 20+ meso members who use unverified circle accounts...

They didn't for me, but I also got good advice when I opened my account and only transfered 5 bucks my first transaction... if u do more, then yes they will stop you and ask for verification... but if you do it like I just said, the wont... I know 20+ meso members who use unverified circle accounts...
Good info...I checked a ton of sites,here,etc. Never saw anything about starting with 20 bucks or so. Seems a little funny. if circle is verifying . ..they are tracking and....its for legal reasons.

Good info...I checked a ton of sites,here,etc. Never saw anything about starting with 20 bucks or so. Seems a little funny. if circle is verifying . ..they are tracking and....its for legal reasons.
You are right, but not for the legal reasons you and I need to worry about.... they have to verify if shit looks fishy... fraud ... ext... if u open a new account and transfer a large amount of money it looks fishy... 5 bucks doesnt...

fuck circle bro they take all the anonymity out of it, u can buy btc on localbtcoins.com or on paxful.com.

no fucking limits no id nothing