favorite gh?

Juicedhead

Im looking into getting optitropin. Anyone like them? Or my second choice is going to be qtropin. Whats your guys go to generic?

Rand opti’s blacks and grays. Been trying to wait to order till the new batch was tested and shipping but now I’m getting close to being out and I’m having trouble ordering so thinking about trying TP’s. Seems like some of the other domestics have it, but it’s all 100 and 110iu kits that either don’t have complete testing, or the testing is not good.

Rand opti’s blacks and grays. Been trying to wait to order till the new batch was tested and shipping but now I’m getting close to being out and I’m having trouble ordering so thinking about trying TP’s. Seems like some of the other domestics have it, but it’s all 100 and 110iu kits that either don’t have complete testing, or the testing is not good.
which one is TP?

I've ordered from QSC and I'll share my experience soon. Stay tuned for the update!
let us know. its tempting because the price but idk how good it can be for that cheap. some guys swear by that lab but i believe you get what you pay for so id rather pay more for a better quality product. opti is really cheap too so makes me wonder. idk, im going to be buying a lot so i dont want to make the wrong choice. anyone like qtropin?

let us know. its tempting because the price but idk how good it can be for that cheap. some guys swear by that lab but i believe you get what you pay for so id rather pay more for a better quality product. opti is really cheap too so makes me wonder. idk, im going to be buying a lot so i dont want to make the wrong choice. anyone like qtropin?

Does QSC HGH test good though? I’ve only clicked on that thread once, and it was recently. Apparently he’s selling some 24iu kits that haven’t been tested. Just what some users were saying, I didn’t confirm.
The large portion of his clientele drive me absolutely bonkers and seem like some of the dumbest people on this planet, for that reason I’d have to be beyond desperate to order from him.

Not the best reasoning but that’s how I feel.

I’m not familiar with dimmer. Would you mind educating me?

That’s way out of my league bud, and frankly I don’t think anyone knows everything about dimmer lol. Very misunderstood thing, but we know less is better.

@Type-IIx has done some really good write ups on growth hormone. Maybe search his post history using the word “dimmer”.

Also fwiw not all of their HGH has a “high” dimmer. Just their value brand one, which is more dimmer than I’ve seen personally.

I’m not familiar with dimmer. Would you mind educating me?
That’s way out of my league bud, and frankly I don’t think anyone knows everything about dimmer lol. Very misunderstood thing, but we know less is better.

@Type-IIx has done some really good write ups on growth hormone. Maybe search his post history using the word “dimmer”.

Also fwiw not all of their HGH has a “high” dimmer. Just their value brand one, which is more dimmer than I’ve seen personally.

Some people on BB forums say dimer correlates with GH side effects like edema. There are no studies on this, just customer feedback.

It kinda makes sense, but acknowledge we're guessing.

I am just starting a growth phase, but side effects? feels cleaner.

On paper it should be the same right? its very different. I dropped 2-3 lbs of water just by switching
Interesting. You think the impact is worth the financial difference? I agree on paper it should all be the same shit but the bulk of anecdotal reports seem to say the same as you and that’s hard for me to ignore. Dropping water weight that fast seems fairly significant.

Interesting. You think the impact is worth the financial difference? I agree on paper it should all be the same shit but the bulk of anecdotal reports seem to say the same as you and that’s hard for me to ignore.
I think it depends on the person.

I hate to say it is starting to making me lean toward feels.

Generic chinese are great, especially for the price. I would rather drop money on the pharma.

if I didnt have as much disposable income... then maybe it isn't

I will get a IGF1 Test in probably late February to see how it is.

I think it depends on the person.

I hate to say it is starting to making me lean toward feels.

Generic chinese are great, especially for the price. I would rather drop money on the pharma.

if I didnt have as much disposable income... then maybe it isn't

I will get a IGF1 Test in probably late February to see how it is.
I’m also beginning to lean on the feels reporting on gh being of more value than I’d of previously thought. I’m of the idea that there’s something we aren’t/can’t measure that’s the missing parts of the picture for it to make sense (I read something about how the physical structure and folding of the molecules itself could impact how it works in the body but I lack the knowledge to critique it conceptually).

I’ve only done a tiny bit of phizer, the rest generics, so I’m not in a place to really analyze it. I personally didn’t notice much a difference, but I titrated up on the pharma instead of the ugl stupidly which I think would impact me noticing it. The weight of anecdotal evidence is very hard to ignore.

I’d go pharma but I’m pretty sure my girl would murder me if I spent any more money on my hobby after finishing the home gym lol. Hope you share that bloodwork I’d be interested to see.