favorite gh?

Dimer (not dimmer) refers to the % of high molecular weight proteins, basically rhGH polypeptides that have "aggregated" together (i.e., dimerization), which reduces their "cleanly" binding the GH receptor for activation.

@janoshik was kind enough to review a section of Bolus aimed at explaining clearly the Reports from reputable HPLC services, particularly his service, so there's a Practical subsection about the particularities of these Lab Reports that gives more detail. But this should suffice for passive readers.
Awesome. Thank you for sharing!

So essentially high dimmer just reduces binding affinity and doesn’t appear to present a health risk.

yeah idk wtf dimer is either. Trying to find out. maybe its just fillers or something thats not gh?
Afaik dimer is damaged GH molecules. Like when two GH molecules bond with each other or the structure breaks due to not storing it properly (heat or mechanical damage). Imo that sounds like something that could cause sides.

yes Stu on another forum has his LOG and said to use 10ui every day of generic GH; in 2024 the GH that goes around in pharmacies is 99% fake, I'm sorry to say, all the Humatrope genotropins they sell are fake, while with generic GH it is very unlikely to be fake especially when sold from safe sources with lots of positive feedback
Completely false lol

There is plenty of fake pharma going around. a UGL was busted with counterfeit pharma labels among other things. A well known pharmacy shipped out fake pharma product (they refunded once they found out it was fake).

On another forum a coach was pushing pharma GH and it turned out to be fake.

It can happen. Especially when theres so much money to be made by taking UGL and labelling it Pharma.

Personally I've had good experiences with GGC, Opti, QSC and TP. I have also used syns GH but did not feel it compared to the ones above (All of these ran at 6-8iu).

My all time fav was Lily Humatrope. My buddy had a government job which covered his script so he would pass me pens. That was a good time lol.

Thanks for all the replies. No one has ever used qtropin? Im interested in this brand but it coming in liquid has me sketched the fuck out. I know @Mac11wildcat has used opti i pmed him but he hasnt gotten back to me. Seems like a lot of guys like opti.

My question is how do you know the pharma is fake? They’ve gotten very good at replicating the look of them and all they have to do is put Chinese generic hgh in them and I feel you’d never know. Serious question as it’s what’s kept me from buying pharma. Well that and the price.

I strictly run Opti and have for years. If it ain’t broke…..

Awesome. Thank you for sharing!

So essentially high dimmer just reduces binding affinity and doesn’t appear to present a health risk.
High dimer can theoretically cause more of the negative effects of GH like edema & hyperglycemia because by binding the GH-R with insufficient "torsional force" IGF-I is not stimulated to the same degree, which acts in a complementary fashion to GH in many tissues.

Interestingly, there may (speculatively) also be some off-target effects on ACTH/adrenal insufficiency that is usually provoked by IGF-I in suspectible individuals.

That is to say, that high dimer can reduce both potency and tolerability.

Last edited:
High dimer can theoretically cause more of the negative effects of GH like edema & hyperglycemia because by binding the GH-R with insufficient "torsional force" IGF-I is not stimulated to the same degree, which acts in a complementary fashion to GH in many tissues.

Interestingly, there may (speculatively) also be some off-target effects on ACTH/adrenal insufficiency that is usually provoked by IGF-I in suspectible individuals.

That is to say, that high dimer can reduce both potency and tolerability.
I really appreciate the education! Thank you very much.

i live in EU , it's different .... in Europe a lot Underground labs sells fake Humatrope , fakeGenotropin , fake Omnitrope

i use QSC , and it's a very good GH
Stop promoting bs, QSC is one of the worst hgh out there, i run them for 1 year straight, worst side effect, worst Igf-1 level compared to other hgh.

But the price is good, there is some people here rely only on price, so have fun with the best QSC hgh.

I have used Optis before and had fingers doubling in thickness because of the water retention, and even went up shoe size because of the bloat, then switched to genotropin and my body has evolved more in the last 6 months than it has in the past 6 years of lifting, waist is literally getting smaller while bulking on +1000 calorie surplus and im looking leaner (zero cardio), people think im cutting. not saying Optis dont work well, but im just saying real genotropin is next level.

I have used Optis before and had fingers doubling in thickness because of the water retention, and even went up shoe size because of the bloat, then switched to genotropin and my body has evolved more in the last 6 months than it has in the past 6 years of lifting, waist is literally getting smaller while bulking on +1000 calorie surplus and im looking leaner (zero cardio), people think im cutting. not saying Optis dont work well, but im just saying real genotropin is next level.
Can you make a comparison of how the original compares to the ulabs? For example, 4 units of the original are like 8 ulabs.

Stop promoting bs, QSC is one of the worst hgh out there, i run them for 1 year straight, worst side effect, worst Igf-1 level compared to other hgh.

But the price is good, there is some people here rely only on price, so have fun with the best QSC hgh.
They provide a pretty decent labtest.

What IGF1 numbers did you see on which iu's?

So bad you ran them for a year straight huh

This is just straight up bullshit. 4iu with no sides whatsoever. Igf1 came in just fine too (as a bunch of other blood tests on the forum show). Frequent Jano tests and blood tests say you’re lying.