favorite gh?

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw-bnfmrMK4/

This guy has been using optis from the start... Good enough for him good enough for me.

I just ran out of optis mysef recently and had a few kits of catcafe GH left. I did not notice any difference switching. QSC GH tested better than both of them though so idk if I want to keep paying 40 eur extra per kit just for pretty opti boxes. Probably giving qsc a go next.

If water weight is your only concerns there are cheaper ways to deal with it like diuretics or aldosterone antagonists.

I haven't used pharma consistently to compare but my take is generics most definitely work. I don't know what's wrong with people like chaseirons who didn't get anything out of them but I've made a huge change. Side effects are no longer an issue.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw-bnfmrMK4/

This guy has been using optis from the start... Good enough for him good enough for me.

I just ran out of optis mysef recently and had a few kits of catcafe GH left. I did not notice any difference switching. QSC GH tested better than both of them though so idk if I want to keep paying 40 eur extra per kit just for pretty opti boxes. Probably giving qsc a go next.

If water weight is your only concerns there are cheaper ways to deal with it like diuretics or aldosterone antagonists.

I haven't used pharma consistently to compare but my take is generics most definitely work. I don't know what's wrong with people like chaseirons who didn't get anything out of them but I've made a huge change. Side effects are no longer an issue.

yes Stu on another forum has his LOG and said to use 10ui every day of generic GH; in 2024 the GH that goes around in pharmacies is 99% fake, I'm sorry to say, all the Humatrope genotropins they sell are fake, while with generic GH it is very unlikely to be fake especially when sold from safe sources with lots of positive feedback

Haven't tried Pharma yet but I really want to. I've tried Opti's, Q's and about to try GGC's, but the best ugl gh I've ever tried was Syntrop from Syn. Felt the best, the least water retention even at 6ius. But Syn is double the price of Opti's and GGC's unfortunately. Need a good Canadian source for Geno pens at a reasonable price..

Haven't tried Pharma yet but I really want to. I've tried Opti's, Q's and about to try GGC's, but the best ugl gh I've ever tried was Syntrop from Syn. Felt the best, the least water retention even at 6ius. But Syn is double the price of Opti's and GGC's unfortunately. Need a good Canadian source for Geno pens at a reasonable price..

What is GGC?

yes Stu on another forum has his LOG and said to use 10ui every day of generic GH; in 2024 the GH that goes around in pharmacies is 99% fake, I'm sorry to say, all the Humatrope genotropins they sell are fake, while with generic GH it is very unlikely to be fake especially when sold from safe sources with lots of positive feedback
It could just be generic in those cartridges.

If makes it stressful

Does anyone get pip from gh at all? Subq gives me really bad welts and intramuscular is much better but still sore next day. I use the same bac water with other peptides and get no pain or soreness

Does anyone get pip from gh at all? Subq gives me really bad welts and intramuscular is much better but still sore next day. I use the same bac water with other peptides and get no pain or soreness
I've had it once but maybe because I was doing it too close to my belly button but never again. I've heard a lot of guys say this though

Some people on BB forums say dimer correlates with GH side effects like edema. There are no studies on this, just customer feedback.

It kinda makes sense, but acknowledge we're guessing.
I don't believe that is true. I get brutal numbness and water retention on kits with zero dimer.

I believe side effects are individual. Just like all other medications

lol at the people saying 99% of pharma gh is fake, stop this nonsense, it's only people using ugl gh that are making these useless claims. Never have i heard one complaint from someone on pharma gh, they are all happy with their shit and most say it's worth the money they are spending on it, cus the results speak for themselves

not saying ugl is bad, it's gotten very good now, but nothing beats pharma

. Never have i heard one complaint from someone on pharma gh, they are all happy with their shit and most say it's worth the money they are spending on it, cus the results speak for themselves

@LSDPowerlifting
God rest his grocery bag curling soul said big pharma put mRNA altering shit in our pharma GH. (Serostim)

lol at the people saying 99% of pharma gh is fake, stop this nonsense, it's only people using ugl gh that are making these useless claims. Never have i heard one complaint from someone on pharma gh, they are all happy with their shit and most say it's worth the money they are spending on it, cus the results speak for themselves

yeah i agree. Ive never gotten fake pharma. used geno, and nordi in the past. Ive seen genos from turkey and from india. Pharma is the best no question. idk where people are hearing its fake.

That’s way out of my league bud, and frankly I don’t think anyone knows everything about dimmer lol. Very misunderstood thing, but we know less is better.

@Type-IIx has done some really good write ups on growth hormone. Maybe search his post history using the word “dimmer”.

Also fwiw not all of their HGH has a “high” dimmer. Just their value brand one, which is more dimmer than I’ve seen personally.
Dimer (not dimmer) refers to the % of high molecular weight proteins, basically rhGH polypeptides that have "aggregated" together (i.e., dimerization), which reduces their "cleanly" binding the GH receptor for activation.

@janoshik was kind enough to review a section of Bolus aimed at explaining clearly the Reports from reputable HPLC services, particularly his service, so there's a Practical subsection about the particularities of these Lab Reports that gives more detail. But this should suffice for passive readers.

yeah i agree. Ive never gotten fake pharma. used geno, and nordi in the past. Ive seen genos from turkey and from india. Pharma is the best no question. idk where people are hearing its fake.
There are no genotropin sellers in this forum or am I wrong? and in any case the prices they charge are high, if you go to Turkey with €70/80 in any pharmacy you can get it