Favorite offseason cycle

Bigcoachmurp

Going into a 10 week growth phase befor I go through a health phase befor my prep for a show in December

Really trying to bring my best in December

What’s your favorite growth phase cycle
Currently on
500 sust
300 mast
300 npp
6 units humalog pre and post
5 ius gh pre bed
1/2 adex Monday Thursday

4200 Cals on gym days
3200 on off days

Was thinking of swapping the
Npp for ment for the last 5-4 weeks but I hear that shit smokes your lipids and bp

Ment is so tricky, I wouldn’t, eapecially for such a short period, but it’s seductive I know.

Is there a reason you wouldn’t push test higher? Or nand?

I really like test/mast/nand. I think you should stick with what you know and raise the dosages, and tweak the ratios to solve any issues. Raising mast can solve a lot of higher test and or nand issues in my experience. Depression? Deca dick? Raise mast. Water retention? Raise mast.

Let me know your thoughts

Ment is so tricky, I wouldn’t, eapecially for such a short period, but it’s seductive I know.

Is there a reason you wouldn’t push test higher? Or nand?

I really like test/mast/nand. I think you should stick with what you know and raise the dosages, and tweak the ratios to solve any issues. Raising mast can solve a lot of higher test and or nand issues in my experience. Depression? Deca dick? Raise mast. Water retention? Raise mast.

Let me know your thoughts
No reason I was gonna escalate up I like to pyramid my dosages

Not the most effective, but test/deca/dbol was so much fun. Really enjoyed that one. This days however, it’s much more boring with just test and primo with a little npp sprinkled in.

Your current cycle is great, I’d keep it. If you start getting fat, bump the test and mast up a little. Otherwise I wouldn’t change a good thing.

Going into a 10 week growth phase befor I go through a health phase befor my prep for a show in December

Really trying to bring my best in December

What’s your favorite growth phase cycle
Currently on
500 sust
300 mast
300 npp
6 units humalog pre and post
5 ius gh pre bed
1/2 adex Monday Thursday

4200 Cals on gym days
3200 on off days

Was thinking of swapping the
Npp for ment for the last 5-4 weeks but I hear that shit smokes your lipids and bp
Looks like you already got a lot of good responses. I just figured I'd throw out that Ment rapes some people bp and doesn't move others at all. Also I've ran it twice and both times it had no effect on blood work and it was legit Ment. Best lipid numbers I've ever had and didn't touch hematocrit or rbc. Like everyone else said though id probably stick with what you know.

Looks like you already got a lot of good responses. I just figured I'd throw out that Ment rapes some people bp and doesn't move others at all. Also I've ran it twice and both times it had no effect on blood work and it was legit Ment. Best lipid numbers I've ever had and didn't touch hematocrit or rbc. Like everyone else said though id probably stick with what you know.
Thanks for that brother appreciate the feed back