Favorite offseason cycle

Thank you for the useful advice, really grateful. I will now try to split the 100mg ED dose into x4 at 25mg per day. Hope that works and the stomach distress subsides.
Take it on a full stomach or with food if possible.

Just like u would any other prescription med that is known to mess up your stomach. Duuu!

What would u expect if u took a bunch of shots of liquor on a empty stomach?

Thank you for the useful advice, really grateful. I will now try to split the 100mg ED dose into x4 at 25mg per day. Hope that works and the stomach distress subsides.
Also good luck splitting a capsule. 4x a day lmao. Pain in the a$$ if accurately dosed. You will have to search for solid pressed orals and have a pill splitter, still probably not 100 percent accurate.

And great idea keep drol capsules with all day while ur out at work ect.

I stick to pre workout only now days. If that.

I Had tablets by 50mg A50 and now have 25mg A50,big different on stomach,bro. If doesnt help split,wrote down,we'll think then together

Why do you need Anadrol in this cycle? What will it give you that Test/Tren and EQ can't give? Why add a toxic GI disruptive oral?
Toxic what??! I used Anadrol for months at alt GGT bilirubin and alkaline phosphatase were perfect.
Why people speak out their ass without trying things first....

Toxic what??! I used Anadrol for months at alt GGT bilirubin and alkaline phosphatase were perfect.
Why people speak out their ass without trying things first....
Here is the problem,bro. Someone told something and you believe. A lot myths about peds still exist