Favorite steroids to use and why

I noticed the best results on these cycles: Bulking:200 test, 500 EQ, 500 Deca, 50 mg Dbol the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle.

cutting: 250 test, 500 Tren Ace, 400 Mast, Winstrol or Anavar the last 4-6 weeks

people always ask why I keep the test dosages so low. The answer is simple. Testosterone should be used for the conversation to estrogen. The other compounds are what will give you a fuller look and 10x more nitrogen retention. Testosterone by itself is the most useless compound ever. Look at the golden era guys- their cycles consisted of Dbol as the base, stacked with Deca and primo. Look up Tony Huge, he will say the same thing. Most bodybuilders will. I know Fouaid has said it multiple times. The uselessness of Test alone is almost as valuable as running creatine, a sarm of choice and Turkesterone. You don’t need high test
I love test. How bad does winny mess up labs? Been holding off using it. You every ran it with var? Was gonna do it but kinda nervous mixing them together. My labs look good on var though.

Depends, as in different phases of my blasts for what I was looking for.

When I wanted to be big and strong, pretty much it was high test + anadrol/dbol/winstrol, I was walking around heavy ~118kg (260 I think?) at ~20% body fat, there was a point where everyone called me a bear lol. As for strength it was quite good, but funny enough I wasn't my strongest here, looking back at my logs it was bench press 180kg (~400), squat 240kg (525), over head press 110kg x2 (240). However, I was constantly out of breath, shit the stairs? Where's the elevator!? The amount of high quality foods I had to eat per day.. (I don't eat shit, so it was very expensive), my clothes were ripping (pants especially...). Man that phase was fun back then, but looking back, I don't wanna go back lol!

After this I then moved. It was mostly 300/400mg test, equipoise, sometimes low dose tren (like 75-100mg). Were my favorites. It was where I bench pressed the most weight I ever had - 190kg. I was walking around 105-110kg (230-240) at this point, body fat ranging 12-16% depending whether I bulked, maintained or was cutting. It was pretty good balance between size and strength and leanness, I quite liked it.

Then, I moved to trt levels of testosterone and sometimes I threw in oral like anavar (awesome by the way), sometimes tren at again low dose 75mg/week. Here I maintained 99-102kg (220-226 pounds) usually at 12-14% body fat. I liked it, I felt quite good here, very few side effects and overall the look that most people liked based on compliments, better looking girls too.

These days I'm on trt/cruise levels of testosterone and that's it, I throw in sometimes proviron when I'm cutting but that's about it, I feel damn good and I'm pretty happy with how I look, I'm still able to maintain ~100kg at 12-14% body fat, like in my pic. I have not blasted for quite some time now.

Back