Favorite steroids to use and why

It wouldn’t. You absolutely have to stack something with test. Period. You can’t make gains on test alone unless you are a complete noobie. Stack it with anything. Mast, Tren, primo, EQ, Superdrol whatever you want. Just stack it. Good luck on the cycle
Conor had some good posts in this thread. He's right about the synergy of the compounds....why you really need to have low dose test as a base, and then stack compounds on top of it.

Conor had some good posts in this thread. He's right about the synergy of the compounds....why you really need to have low dose test as a base, and then stack compounds on top of it.
lmao yea. connor was right all along. test doesnt do jack shit for muscle gains. all i gained was moonface when i ran 1500mg test. I was like oh fudge yeah time to mutate with my over 9000 ng/dl testosterone level. but all i got in return was some sweet lovehandle gains and a preggo belly

id rather feel like shit on tren and make actual gains, cuz testosterone aint it chief thats for certain

Last edited:
lmao yea. connor was right all along. test doesnt do jack shit for muscle gains. all i gained was moonface when i ran 1500mg test. I was like oh fudge yeah time to mutate with my over 9000 ng/dl testosterone level. but all i got in return was some sweet lovehandle gains and a preggo belly

id rather feel like shit on tren and make actual gains, cuz testosterone aint it chief thats for certain
Funny cos I asked Connor about that the other day and he completely changed his mind.

Back