Favorite steroids to use and why

A valid point. That’s another problem with the industry. 99% of pros lie about their doses and what they use. For me, personally, I follow what @falseprophet09 had been doing. Deca only. No sides, great gains and 20x better than testosterone. But again, that’s my personal opinion and preference
Now I can get on board with this line of thinking, and I'll think you'll take a lot less shit it you add this disclaimer to your many posts

But test is extremely important to bridge a cycle.

also when someone runs 250 mg test 500 mg primo and an oral.

250 mg of test is blasting…

A valid point. That’s another problem with the industry. 99% of pros lie about their doses and what they use. For me, personally, I follow what @falseprophet09 had been doing. Deca only. No sides, great gains and 20x better than testosterone. But again, that’s my personal opinion and preference
We shall see. He just started week 4 so no surprise there’s no side effects yet. He even proudly stated that in the first week he had no side effects. No shit lol. It’s too early if he’s going to have any of the issues some guys get running nandrolone alone. Hopefully it works out for him.

We shall see. He just started week 4 so no surprise there’s no side effects yet. He even proudly stated that in the first week he had no side effects. No shit lol. It’s too early if he’s going to have any of the issues some guys get running nandrolone alone. Hopefully it works out for him.
I’m still in the belief that the reward is greater than the risk. If worse comes to worse, he can also throw in some Dbol or some HCG. That’s just why I don’t think testosterone is necessary. It seems that it’s mainly used to keep the energy and estrogen up while the other 2-3 compounds work on adding lean tissue

I always love that shitty argument about "why would (insert name here) lie about gear usage?"

I can think of 2 REALLY good reasons:

1) Like you said, it's still illegal
2) One that I have never heard mentioned, maybe they feel like they're giving away a competitive advantage by telling people what regimen they're using.

i remember Paul Dillett saying that he asked other pro's about Lasix and they were a bunch of secretive assholes that didn't want to help him. Later he wound up seizing up on stage mid-pose and very well could have died from dehydration.

No lol. Just trying to prove to some idiots that test is dogshit and their perception of “Test is best” is wrong

listen, you're my nigga at the end of the day. all's well that ends well in the hood nigga. what the man are tryna say is that Testosterone is a good muscle builder. you're tryna say it's not. I'm saying it's only good in high doses. how's that sound my nigga

I’m still in the belief that the reward is greater than the risk. If worse comes to worse, he can also throw in some Dbol or some HCG. That’s just why I don’t think testosterone is necessary. It seems that it’s mainly used to keep the energy and estrogen up while the other 2-3 compounds work on adding lean tissue
perhaps my nigga testosterone is only good in synergy with other compounds. and because of that it increases gains on other compounds through the production of estrogen it's a decent compound. but not on its own

perhaps my nigga testosterone is only good in synergy with other compounds. and because of that it increases gains on other compounds through the production of estrogen it's a decent compound. but not on its own
As much as I cringed reading your two responses; I whole heartedly agree. Test is not good on its own unless you are on upwards of 1.5 grams. Why anyone would do that to themselves is beyond me

listen, you're my nigga at the end of the day. all's well that ends well in the hood nigga. what the man are tryna say is that Testosterone is a good muscle builder. you're tryna say it's not. I'm saying it's only good in high doses. how's that sound my nigga
English please this sounds like a university dorm room now

As much as I cringed reading your two responses; I whole heartedly agree. Test is not good on its own unless you are on upwards of 1.5 grams. Why anyone would do that to themselves is beyond me
The combination of a just:

A. a low amount of test (300-500 range) mainly 350
B. 3-4 ius of gh
C. eating 1500 - 2000 calories a day on top of what I was (1500)
D. and lifting like a crazed lunatic, allowed for 20 lbs since May.

A lot of it is muscle according to family member comments. The water goes away when I stop gh yet I remain muscular relative to when I started.

I have ZERO complaints with essentially a test only cycle even though there was a two month period where I eventually determined my TRT clinic test was useless and just used Panda's sustanon 250 ampules.

I know I'm much older than the average MESO user and a lot of my gains were NEWBIE as I haven't worked out in decades, but I can only imagine what adding something else on top of my enhanced TRT 'cycle' - while eating twice my normal amount - would actually do to my body.
I don't even think I'd want to look that big, but I imagine it would happen.

For some dumb reason, I've been looking into potentially adding primo for a short period as it seems somewhat low risk and I'm almost afraid to increase the test.

Just my experience.

It sounds like you're suggesting that long term Test use causes desensitization or creates a tolerance. If that were true everyone on TRT would need to increase their dose over time to account for the diminishing TT results and that simply doesn't happen.
I wanted to go back to this real quick. I partially agree. But is it not true that the body adapts? Example being; if someone runs 600 mg of testosterone for 8 months- would gains not slow down? Or will the elevated free and total testosterone levels just continue to build muscle? I’ve heard arguments from both sides. I’ve heard the “you can run the same dose and grow” and I’ve also heard the opposing argument of “you’re gonna need to up the dose to grow”

I wanted to go back to this real quick. I partially agree. But is it not true that the body adapts? Example being; if someone runs 600 mg of testosterone for 8 months- would gains not slow down? Or will the elevated free and total testosterone levels just continue to build muscle? I’ve heard arguments from both sides. I’ve heard the “you can run the same dose and grow” and I’ve also heard the opposing argument of “you’re gonna need to up the dose to grow”

That's a good question. @Dead brought up some interesting points regarding myostatin and cortisol that i hadn't really given much consideration to previously.

The truth is, i simply don't know, but anecdotal reports that i've read would say you are correct that progress seems to drop off over an extended length of time.

That's a good question. @Dead brought up some interesting points regarding myostatin and cortisol that i hadn't really given much consideration to previously.

The truth is, i simply don't know, but anecdotal reports that i've read would say you are correct that progress seems to drop off over an extended length of time.
T attenuates/inhibits myostatin dose-dependently via secondary messenger systems (Akt, Notch). Androgens modulate glucocorticoids through various pathways.

I think that the efficacy of long-term, high dose cycles is simply governed by the principle of diminishing returns, increased severity of side-effects, and there being only so much translational capacity at a given skeletal muscle mass/myofiber and satellite cell pool to draw on.

I don’t know how u guys get into all this science bullshit fancy words about this shit- this thread was supposed to about favorite steroids and u ruined it with this shit big time

T attenuates/inhibits myostatin dose-dependently via secondary messenger systems (Akt, Notch). Androgens modulate glucocorticoids through various pathways.

I think that the efficacy of long-term, high dose cycles is simply governed by the principle of diminishing returns, increased severity of side-effects, and there being only so much translational capacity at a given skeletal muscle mass/myofiber and satellite cell pool to draw on.
I heard Broderick Chavez use a good analogy with an elevator without getting into the science aspect. Each increased dose is like a button on an elevator that gets you to a certain level of results.

These results would be different for everyone, but if you jump straight from Button 1 to lets say Button 5 instead of going up slowly then you could potentially be taking more drugs than needed to get results. Maybe you end up getting results at Button 5 that you could have gotten at Button 2 if that makes sense, but by being impatient you put your health at more risk for results you could have obtained at a lower dosage.

**Theoretical numbers
Button 1: 300mg
Button 2: 500mg
Button 3: 700mg
Button 4: 900mg
Button 5: 1100mg+

I heard Broderick Chavez use a good analogy with an elevator without getting into the science aspect. Each increased dose is like a button on an elevator that gets you to a certain level of results.

These results would be different for everyone, but if you jump straight from Button 1 to lets say Button 5 instead of going up slowly then you could potentially be taking more drugs than needed to get results. Maybe you end up getting results at Button 5 that you could have gotten at Button 2 if that makes sense, but by being impatient you put your health at more risk for results you could have obtained at a lower dosage.

**Theoretical numbers
That's a decent analogy, bearing in mind the theoretical numbers are completely arbitrary. You'll have to dumb it down for Ironman though.

I don’t know how u guys get into all this science bullshit fancy words about this shit- this thread was supposed to about favorite steroids and u ruined it with this shit big time
Many of us choose to educate ourselves, and this often helps dispel and prevent the spread of bro-science.

Not all bro-science is incorrect or unfounded, but relying solely on bro-science is dangerous and hard to decipher if you're newer to AAS.

If you wish to be uneducated, have at it, but don't discourage others from doing so.

**Theoretical numbers
I do like this analogy. At the same time; I think it’s fair to say that if someone ran 500mg of testosterone for 15 years *nobody do that btw* I don’t think they would “stop” gaining muscle. I believe it would come on much slower as the body adapts. But I think that would be impossible to stop gaining muscle on super physiological amount of hormones…. I would love to see a study on this

Back