Favorite steroids to use and why

I might be making this up … I thought the golden age guys didn’t utilize much testosterone because they couldn’t control the estrogen conversion due to lack of AIs.

I don’t use high testosterone simply because I aromatize a lot and I don’t live in a State where I can get bloodwork. I grow just fine that way. But it’s anecdotal and maybe I’d grow even more with more test.

I’ve seen your posts about test sucking for you. Maybe you don’t metabolize it well. I’d assume that’s a things since there are hyper responders, why wouldn’t there also be poor responders.
I believe a few guys said it was seen as a dirty compound. Too much water retention, not enough nitrogen retention, more androgenic, less anabolic. All of which k agree with. I don’t think you’d grow more on test, personally. It’s just not good for muscle building purposes. I’d say what you’re doing is the best solution. I like to think 80% of people are in the middle when it comes to AAS responses, then you have your 10% over responders and 10% under responders. I just don’t respond good to test. I looked the same as I did as a natural. All other compounds besides anadrol have all done me well

i also didnt grow much on test only... but the bloat was real... however, when i stack it with, for example primobolan, its a different story... less bloat and more real muscle... its the combination that works.
Bingo. Most of the people on this fourm confuse fat and water gain with muscle haha. Test alone is garbage. Exactly why everyone says “stack it with something, regardless of what something may be” for me, I like EQ with it.

i also didnt grow much on test only... but the bloat was real... however, when i stack it with, for example primobolan, its a different story... less bloat and more real muscle... its the combination that works.
never seen a human dont' grow with test, obvious, with enough test.
Of course a stack is better, but we can't say that test don't make grow (without consider bloating, easy avoidable using ai)

never seen a human dont' grow with test, obvious, with enough test.
Of course a stack is better, but we can't say that test don't make grow (without consider bloating, easy avoidable using ai)

How long have you been in bodybuliding? Bloat is a side effect of testosterone itself, not only from estrogen.

And i don't use an AI, its not healthy long-term. I'm in for the long term.

Every steroid is based on testosterone. So how can someone say testosterone in garbage. Doesn't really make sense
It’s not as anabolic mg for mg compared to other steroids. You want to run 1.5 g of test to get 7-10 pounds of muscle? Go for it. Easier to stack 2-3 compounds. Put less stress on the body and get more gains

Guys have you tried higher dosages of testo and know you don't respond well too?
I say that because when I was using lower dosages of testo 1-3ml I would get all the sides and didn't respond well to it too. And I was having the same mind ad you.
But when I got into higher dosages 1.5g++ all the side effects did go away and only positives.
Acne disappeared with low dose AI , mentally only positives , some water bloat that I did accept it and I could easily flush it too with more AI but didn't want to.
An I grew , I would eat slightly higher and I was growing steady slowly but surely.

So guys try first. Because you get nothing out of 500mg let's say that doesn't mean you won't get from higher. This sport is all about expirament on our body's.

In real life the huge guys I know they use High test. The gym rats who weight around 70-85kg they all say low test and no high test because of side effects etc etc , nice physiques all of them but not huge size wise.

But yeah if you add another anabolic to high test become very much more effective.
Alone it works at 90% with a other anabolic it works 110%

What does it mean its "based". The chemical structure is similar? But yet, the effects can be vastly different...
Anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS), also simply referred to as 'anabolic steroids', are drugs derived from testosterone, a hormone that is produced in the testes of males and, to a much lesser extent, in the ovaries of females.

Google anabolic steroids and you can learn things .

Anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS), also simply referred to as 'anabolic steroids', are drugs derived from testosterone, a hormone that is produced in the testes of males and, to a much lesser extent, in the ovaries of females.

Everything made after testosterone was also made to be better and more tissue selective as well as less androgenic and more anabolic. Why? Simply because testosterone is more androgenic and not as anabolic. If test were so immaculate, you’d see guys turning pro on test only or test and oral. But you don’t

Read my post again and you can learn things.

Bro i heard brandon hendrickson, ryan terry and others all use test only. Lol, not

Because everything is based on testosterone, they should just use test only.

Every steroid is based on testosterone. So how can someone say testosterone in garbage. Doesn't really make sense
Though I do agree that test is great, this is flawed logic. Simply because 2 compounds share the same molecular skeleton does not mean that they are even remotely equivalent in their effectiveness and/or mechanisms of action. By simply changing a stereocenter from S to R, the bioactivity can change dramatically. Case in point here: amphetamine. Dextroamphetamine (S enantiomer) is MUCH more bioactive than levoamphetamine (R enantiomer).

Also look at opioids; thebaine (the alkaloid on which most modern painkillers are based) and morphine share the same basic molecular skeleton, but are VERY different in their effects and enzymatic binding affinities. Thebaine-based derivatives (oxycodone, Vicodin) have a stimulatory effect on the CNS and bind strongly to the kappa opioid receptor, whereas morphine-based derivatives (heroin, hydromorphone) display a depressant effect on the CNS and bind strongly to the mu opioid receptor.

Just because 2 molecules look the same does not mean that they are. Very small modifications can have profound impacts on a compound's effects in the body.

Back