FDA Shutting Down Several Peptides

OldGHGuy

From reputable clinic: As of March 15th, 2024, the following peptides will no longer be compounded by pharmacies nationwide:

• MOTS-c
  • Ipamorelin and CJC1295
  • BPC-157
  • MK677
  • AOD9604

more regulations set forth by our garbage government and its only going to get worse imo to bad
Yep. Confident there will be no compounded hormones (test/progesterone, etc) soon. It will impact women disproportionately as there are no fda approved Test products for women. Most PCPs will be reluctant to Rx women the existing big pharma products. Hell it is hard enough for dudes to get them in network LOL.

For those paying attention this has been in the works for 5 years.

Another reason I am here with my "messiah complex"....to clean up or at least have a viable ugl option with proper testing.

Last edited:
its ok as long as they can get checks for getting high and not wanting to contribute to society they won't care. This what the govt does. They dont fucking care about the citizens that work and contribute they care about the weak drug riddled ones they can control or the ultra lazy ones that don't want to better themselves. Anything in their eyes that can help the working class be happier, motivate them offer, or offer them better quality of life is bad news for them. How else can they justify keeping the fucking pharma companies running? Or even better how else do they steal our hard earned money by justifying higher taxes through stupid fucking studies in other countries using OUR MFING money?

its really gonna be the underground that society turns to in the future since government wants to control everything, and yet won't regulate itself like it was supposed to be we are in a active police state imo i hate the way our government operates....... DIRTY BUSINESS imho

someone who actually see the whole picture too huh. Now your gonna offend some of these soft ass liberal fuck boys on this forum and they are gonna say don't post shit like that or some dumb ass soft shit like that. but truth be told if we don't constantly bring it to the forefront and keep making everyone more aware itll get worse. We need to erase the saying of OH till change next presidency. Or Next time we will vote someone else in.... They Appeal to the weak minded softest mfers in society and have them vote off their feelings. Basically the people who shouldn't even be allowed to breath the same air as those of us that contribute to society

Trash, really. With all the laws on the books everyone is a felon or misdemeanor several times a day. Guess that's how the police state works.

its really gonna be the underground that society turns to in the future since government wants to control everything, and yet won't regulate itself like it was supposed to be we are in a active police state imo i hate the way our government operates....... DIRTY BUSINESS imho

This is what happened with crypto. We found a way to operate away from the government. Then they saw people making money and it became mainstream / on the way to being regulated lmao. Similar thing happened with weed being legalized in half the country.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we finally see some form of decriminalization of drugs in the next decade or two. But then again our privatized prison system is insane. The states under contract through private agencies get penalized and charged a lot of money for not filling a certain occupancy in the jails. And us taxpayers are the ones who have to pay those fines.

Why would they ban something that helps people..
This can't be serious question right? Its the FDA, which is a government organization. But, sure lets believe the government cares about people being their best. They do offer us the best living situations for all classes of citizens right? lmfao

This can't be serious question right? Its the FDA, which is a government organization. But, sure lets believe the government cares about people being their best. They do offer us the best living situations for all classes of citizens right? lmfao

I hear you. One would assume there has to be SOME logic behind their thinking.. I guess not tho lol

This is what happened with crypto. We found a way to operate away from the government. Then they saw people making money and it became mainstream / on the way to being regulated lmao. Similar thing happened with weed being legalized in half the country.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we finally see some form of decriminalization of drugs in the next decade or two. But then again our privatized prison system is insane. The states under contract through private agencies get penalized and charged a lot of money for not filling a certain occupancy in the jails. And us taxpayers are the ones who have to pay those fines.
Who says slavery is dead these days lmfao. Guess what we will build these things called prisons right? Use them to house what the government deems as criminals BUt would never ever Lock up one of their own in and then have the cheapest labor force ever! Secondly we will make the inmates pay us to be captive. LMFAO We Will first though Tell them population that Laws are EQUAL and about Equality that everyone has to be treated equal using said laws. UNLESS your RICH AF and contribute to the political agenda of our country. lmfao

I hear you. One would assume there has to be SOME logic behind their thinking.. I guess not tho lol
hey man I am pro America more than anyone you will meet i promise you this. I just see how fucking corrupt the system is and no one seems to fucking see it and say anything because they are afraid of losing the little bit of shit they have. Or better yet they don't care but sit there and bitch about taxes and the cost of items to their blue haired dumb fucking libtard whore.