FDA Shutting Down Several Peptides

He's not trying to do "some" testing but a specific type of testing that requires participation from the UGL and testing lab. The testing he's looking for isn't as easy as buying oils from a UGL and shipping to Jano for his standard $120 quantitative screening.

At this point I wonder if some of you are really that dense, or you're just giving readalot a hard time because it's fun and he's an easy target.
They can target away. Actually it is fun for me to be called cunt then month later getting a sweet apology via PM. Resistance is futile. They will all convert one by one with persistence, love, and understanding. I get it. Something new is often viewed as sinister. And I'm still not satisfied with the residual solvents options. So that's a work in progress.

I think @Chromate is getting my not so subtle hint though.

Anyway appreciate your comments.

Last edited:
They can target away. Actually it is fun for me to be called cunt then month later getting a sweet apology via PM. Resistance is futile. They will all convert one by one with persistence, love, and understanding. I get it. Something new is often viewed as sinister. And I've still not satisfied with the residual solvents options. So that's a work in progress.

I was pretty critical of u when u first showed up.
But I thought on it some an tryed to make amends, I dont think it was a pm though was it?
Lol

Does that make me a convert? Because im not one to change character or religion. Especially from a talk with another human.

They can target away. Actually it is fun for me to be called cunt then month later getting a sweet apology via PM. Resistance is futile. They will all convert one by one with persistence, love, and understanding. I get it. Something new is often viewed as sinister. And I'm still not satisfied with the residual solvents options. So that's a work in progress.

What are the most common residual solvents?

Context: I used to work in a fume hood with a lot of nasty solvents. Are we talking chloroform or huffing glue

Didn't know Brother. My bad and my heartiest congratulations. So darn cute for a clown. Those other shots floating around out there are something.
lmfao! man dude im telling you. My Gym community here at the gym i go to sucks dick! lmfao im just saying and MOst of the girls look like dudes. or they fat af... Like dude i can do a thick girl that works out. BUt just looking like a upside down snow cone just aint cutting it

lmfao! man dude im telling you. My Gym community here at the gym i go to sucks dick! lmfao im just saying and MOst of the girls look like dudes. or they fat af... Like dude i can do a thick girl that works out. BUt just looking like a upside down snow cone just aint cutting it
I moved gyms for the explicit reason of better scenery, then I realized it came with a whole bunch of other issues. Insta chicks (most fat) with tripods videoing their asses