FDA Shutting Down Several Peptides

Do some testing. Be an example
He's not trying to do "some" testing but a specific type of testing that requires participation from the UGL and testing lab. The testing he's looking for isn't as easy as buying oils from a UGL and shipping to Jano for his standard $120 quantitative screening.

At this point I wonder if some of you are really that dense, or you're just giving readalot a hard time because it's fun and he's an easy target.

They don’t. They threw some bitch ass band from the west in prison for “hooliganism” lmfao, real charge, actual name.
hey man i honestly love america we just neeed to get rid of the broken ass system thats in plae but no one wants to talk about because they are all afraid of blow back or afraid their libtard whore will be mad or their co workers will be butt hurt.

But they willl complain about TA time and stupid fucking shit like that and their dollar not being worth as much and having to work over time or whatever to afford the same lifestlyle they have always had.. lol BUt lets not address the elephant in the room

You are a good natured fella. I wish you many gainz.
hey all i gotta say is i speak up for everyone who has kids and wants america to be the best place for their kids. Where they dont have to worry about some weirdo dressed as a woman going into their little kids bathroom when they are in there. Or the athletes who have trained their entire lives to be the best at their sport to be undermined by a male who cross dresses and says they are a female. Lets not forget about how our children should be able to achieve the american dream through hard work and dedication INstead of having to figure out 17 different ways to make income, because INFLATion crushes the working class to the point of people realizing YOU CANT SURVIVE beING a INTRAPRANUER OR BEING A COMPANY MAN. And how about how they brain wash the youth teaching them to be grateful for just scraping by.... And that the laws are enforced equally as police beat and kill innocent people, as well as shooting into peoples homes because they get scared? (these are called thugs who do drive bys) how about the politicians that STEAL our hard earned dollars away and use it for their own fucking personal gain? Or how they pull insider trading and never see a inside of a prison like normal people do???

@readalot tell me im wrong? Tell me and show me the facts that politicians face jail and prison time like regular citizens do? Show me the facts of when police do corrupt shit causing a citizen to lose their lives and they end up in prison of facing the needle? show me. Or show me the truth that the law is designed to protect the weakest of society being the ones that get badges and are scared of their shadows. That they protect the richest ones of society. That they sign up for a dangerous job without taking it seriously and learning how to use critical thinking as well as learning de escalation tactics as its their job to protect and serve the community which in my eyes means to de escalate the situations. maybe im wrong all around. And yes there is good and bad in the mix of it all. But the bad is ruining the country and jeopardizing the lives of Good people.

hey all i gotta say is i speak up for everyone who has kids and wants america to be the best place for their kids. Where they dont have to worry about some weirdo dressed as a woman going into their little kids bathroom when they are in there. Or the athletes who have trained their entire lives to be the best at their sport to be undermined by a male who cross dresses and says they are a female. Lets not forget about how our children should be able to achieve the american dream through hard work and dedication INstead of having to figure out 17 different ways to make income, because INFLATion crushes the working class to the point of people realizing YOU CANT SURVIVE beING a INTRAPRANUER OR BEING A COMPANY MAN. And how about how they brain wash the youth teaching them to be grateful for just scraping by.... And that the laws are enforced equally as police beat and kill innocent people, as well as shooting into peoples homes because they get scared? (these are called thugs who do drive bys) how about the politicians that STEAL our hard earned dollars away and use it for their own fucking personal gain? Or how they pull insider trading and never see a inside of a prison like normal people do???
100% and it all undermines the family unit. Make it unaffordable for the man to provide for the home now mom’s gotta work too. Now the establishment raises your child, confusing them about their own fucking gender in preschool and then letting their brain rot away on tiktok while you’re debt slaving away trying to scrape by. Then some lonely damaged sexless child shoots up the school and no one’s there to save the kids because the cops are too busy arresting people for owning plants. And yeah once a cop harms or kills an innocent person they’re no longer protecting and serving they’re a thug with a badge. They’re supposed to work for us. The politicians are supposed to work for us. Anything else is robbery and tyranny, we pay for them to exist.

I couldn’t care less what grown adults do with their bodies if they want to chop off their cocks and be women go right ahead but don’t expect me not to laugh because it’s funny as shit. But like you said it stops being funny once they’re beating up women in sports and walking into your baby girl’s bathroom.

I don't think George was into that type of drug haha.

@BoloYang2023 are you on high quality steroids?
thats illegal you know how it is gotta abide by the law of course duh. lol I'm just a working man so you know the laws are made to be enforced on me lmfao.
@Middus you think talking about the things going on the world is done by steroids? lol its ok i know those bidenomics help you out :D