FDA Shutting Down Several Peptides

let me ask everyone on this thread 3 questions this only applies if you live in the us. 1. What would 20 Billion dollars do for the american People that are legal here? 2. Why do our cities have such horrible ghettos in them and not look like Dubai? 3. Did you know we pay over 50% of our income out in taxes...

They've done the same in Canada and are trying to take supplements off the shelves. So you'll need a prescription to get say Vit C.

When the government does something, do the opposite.

It only limits compounding pharmacies from using these peptides. In it's current form, research companies are not affected from what i read. Which i would guess is what the vast majority us use to get peptides. Course that could change down the road. But then it goes underground. But many underground suppliers already carry them.

If I get lab who can do the residual solvents testing that may be best contribution I can make.

Actually sending samples out to do any of the testing you proposed would be a great contribution.

I understand you're still just trying to get someone else to pay for it. That's fine as long as you're clear about it up front in these discussions.

I understand you're still just trying to get someone else to pay for it.
Money ain't the issue here. But I understand why you keep repeating this. Until I get my hands "dirty" (so to speak) with procuring UGL samples I'll continue to be the busybody outsider to some. I can understand your perspective.

Last edited:
Money ain't the issue here. But I understand why you keep repeating this. Until I get my hands "dirty" (so to speak) with procuring UGL samples I'll continue to be the busybody outsider to some. I can understand your perspective.
wait you dont obtain items from any sources here?

wait you dont obtain items from any sources here?
Haven't tried to obtain or use UGL...

Good question. I have tried to be clear about it.

Haven't tried to obtain or use UGL...

Good question. I have tried to be clear about it.
read alot i like you but you cant be talkig about ugls then lol now that seems SUS as FUCK lol but unless your some punk ass snitch or piggy we will be ok lol

read alot i like you but you cant be talkig about ugls then lol now that seems SUS as FUCK lol but unless your some punk ass snitch or piggy we will be ok lol
also now i see why people hate you because you do talk abotu alot of testing ugl gear and what not but don't actually participate

also now i see why people hate you because you do talk abotu alot of testing ugl gear and what not but don't actually participate

I understand. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter.

let me ask everyone on this thread 3 questions this only applies if you live in the us. 1. What would 20 Billion dollars do for the american People that are legal here? 2. Why do our cities have such horrible ghettos in them and not look like Dubai? 3. Did you know we pay over 50% of our income out in taxes...
1. Fill the pockets of the lobbyists and government contractors of course
2. We work to give our government money so that they can send that money to places like Ukraine and Iraq to “nation build”. At no point in that “nation building” is the tax payer and the city they live in provided any value for the money that was stolen from them.
3. Sure, unless you’re someone running a trillion dollar company that “isn’t profitable”, then it’s perfectly fine to not pay taxes.

lol
imma just laugh i dont need the feds any furher up my ass cheeks than this dbol lmfao
Their star-strangled cock never goes flaccid. This place is going to get as bad as Canada soon. I wanna get out. The question is where to? Russia might honestly be the move, at least the men are real men there. I get the impression that their government gives little to no fucks what you do doubt they’ll be hunting you down for buying peptides lmao just don’t talk shit about Putin or piss off any oligarchs lmao.