Female Testosterone Usage

TheRingloVale

Hey all, my wife just got prescribed some testosterone cream (10 mg per day). Does anyone else's significant other use a little test (cream or injection)? Good results? Experienced any sides?

I'm asking here because when I search the normal internet it's just full of moron mom forums with ladies talking out their ass.

Also, it's pretty expensive. Maybe I can convince her to let me give her some cyp shots or make my own cream with some test base raws.

Hey all, my wife just got prescribed some testosterone cream (10 mg per day). Does anyone else's significant other use a little test (cream or injection)? Good results? Experienced any sides?

I'm asking here because when I search the normal internet it's just full of moron mom forums with ladies talking out their ass.

Also, it's pretty expensive. Maybe I can convince her to let me give her some cyp shots or make my own cream with some test base raws.
My partner is 48 and going through menopause, endo put here on hrt due to terribly low hormone levels and all the side effects that come with it.
She started out on the test cream but got sick of spending $80 a tube and rubbing it in everyday, so we switched her to test cyp injections twice a week.
She started off doing 10mg a week but that had her levels way to high like double the max range.
She has been on 5-6 mg a week for more than 8 months now, her test levels sit right at the top of the range.
We do 2-3 mg twice a week Sub Q.
Everything has been positive, better mood, more energy, great libido, exercising more and because of this she has lost 15kg to be a very fit 64kg.
No negative side effects whatsoever.
Hope this helps.

Wife has been using the cream for a little over a year now, also taking estrogen and progest. (full HRT suite). It's been a game changer for her. More energy, no longer having crazy mood swings every 4 weeks during her period, has all but cured her flare-ups which were previously diagnosed as "fibromyalgia" - she'd every couple weeks or so be bedridden for a day with extreme join pain and exhaustion. I can't remember the last time that's happened in the last year, maybe once or twice? She's more assertive at work and it's improved her career. Her progress in the gym accelerated and her body composition even improved.

Side effects: the cream is expensive. She doesn't want to do shots though and is fine with the cream so I dont push it.

My ex used it after early menopause. (Long after we split) Her issue was hair growth on lip and body. She hated it.

No other real virilization, (sp?) but she was only on it for 8 months. Not uncommon if for that reason. If for health and weight lifting far better alternatives.

I am always very very leery of test with women. My wife would avoid at all costs, and she uses Anavar.

My partner is 48 and going through menopause, endo put here on hrt due to terribly low hormone levels and all the side effects that come with it.
She started out on the test cream but got sick of spending $80 a tube and rubbing it in everyday, so we switched her to test cyp injections twice a week.
She started off doing 10mg a week but that had her levels way to high like double the max range.
She has been on 5-6 mg a week for more than 8 months now, her test levels sit right at the top of the range.
We do 2-3 mg twice a week Sub Q.
Everything has been positive, better mood, more energy, great libido, exercising more and because of this she has lost 15kg to be a very fit 64kg.
No negative side effects whatsoever.
Hope this helps.
This would be the way to do it

Double check that dosage. I'm pretty sure 10mg per day is WAY beyond prescription dosage for menopause. That's more of a male trt dose. My wife use to have the cream also. I think it was more like 10mg for the whole tube.

Double check that dosage. I'm pretty sure 10mg per day is WAY beyond prescription dosage for menopause. That's more of a male trt dose. My wife use to have the cream also. I think it was more like 10mg for the whole tube.
Should be per week I’m guessing… still prob high

Form injectables.
10mg test c a week is ideal split dosing for women.

@GoodLyfe has some test c that is lower concentration.

I used to give my wife 12mg of test U weekly.

Form injectables.
10mg test c a week is ideal split dosing for women.

@GoodLyfe has some test c that is lower concentration.

I used to give my wife 12mg of test U weekly.
On 10mg of test c a week you would want to check test levels 4-6 weeks in, my partner was double the max range on 10 mg a week. Obviously we can all be different responders.

That seems like a high dose to start out, imo.

Most HRT clinics start a lot lower than that.
I guess this one says 5mg for hsdd

I saw 10-30mg of test c somewhere.

Trying to find it

I guess this one says 5mg for hsdd

I saw 10-30mg of test c somewhere.

Trying to find it
My coach owns a HRT clinic and they start at 3mg per week

I figured it had something to do with low absorbtion rate or something.

On second examination:
The tube says 20 mg/gm...apply 1 click (. 25 gm) once daily...so that's 5 mg day

I need her to get horny fast

God, it's been awhile, 13 years or so, Ex Mrs on hrt after losing ovaries,,Premarin, and as close as I could get to 15mg weekly cyp, sub cu slin pin.
Everything great. No sides except going bat shit crazy!

yes 10mg sounds pretty high MEN almost use that dosage in cream. perhaps it as 1mg?? ie 7mg a week.

edit: see u got it sorted..
5mg is still prob pretty high if absorb 70-80% ie others use 10mg of cyp a week is what? ~8mg or so of test PER WEEK?... at any rate sounds 50% more reasonable!! lol. interesting as normally the compounded creams they titrate up slowly.. but im not a DR. perhaps absorption is bit lower with tiny amounts of cream/formulas...

Last edited:
but she is taking 35mg per week...
My partner used 5mg of cream a day, it only put her levels at 1.2 nmol/L in a range of 0.4 to 2.5 nmol/L. Most creams have a poor absorbent rate, hence you need more.
On injectable test c
3-4 mg a week puts her at 2.0 nmol/L.
5-6 mg a week puts her at 2.5 nmol/L.
When we initially tried 10 mg her levels were 5 nmol/L. The men's minimum range starts at 8.0 nmol/L.