Fertility

Day 105 update
no bloods or SA as of yet(planned for febuary) let me tell you when that ester cleared my system it hit me like a train!
And it got worse all the usual sides wjth the added bonus of constant flus, colds, and throat infections. but then it got better!

Starting to get my energy libido and appetite back this last 4 weeks and even a little gains nothing like I was though bare in kind I dropped from 105kg to 82kg

Ive been on 25mg enclo ed since day one no negative sides to report as of yet . I decided agaisnt the hcg and hmg for now but will reassess when i get test results.
Oh and my loads are huge

Beginning my journey to fertility

A Little background on me
im newly 26 years old
2.5 years b&c
Test
Tren
Eq
Anadrol
Dbol
Primo
Mast
I've used all of the above in varying doses tren never more than 300mg a week

last Wednesday 11/10/23 I took my last shot of testosterone due to the creeping realisation that I do infact want to father a child as soon as possible with my gf and after weekly creampies of 6 months and no luck it's possible I am low count
2 days ago 16/10/23 I started hcg for the first time at 1000iu m/w/f and have enclom on its way and will begin that at 25mg ED for the foreseeable future I will be getting bloods and semen analysis done at 3 months from now.

Please feel free to tag along in my progress and chime in with your personal experiences.
And point out my mistakes and shortcomings
Weekly just ant gana do it bud. Every night, and dont let her go piss it out after.

Just updating that the wife is pregnant. Already had first ultrasound. Again , after the abuse I did , I'm inclined to say mostly anyone can recover enough fertility to have a child, providing that you were healthy and sexually mature prior. Time is the biggest factor, meds are good for assistance and comfort while waiting it out.

So, you are coming completely off testosterone? My wife is 6 weeks pregnant right now. I started using HCG from the very beginning of going on TRT to preserve fertility and I don't regret it a bit. It was worth every penny. It has kept me fertile the entire time.
how much hcg a week ?

Bloods attached.
Looking good, in the absence of me currently taking enclomipheine I'd say that's a full recovery but it's hard to say where I'd be sitting at without it. Next task is SA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240311_125041_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20240311_125041_Samsung Notes.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 25
Just updating that the wife is pregnant. Already had first ultrasound. Again , after the abuse I did , I'm inclined to say mostly anyone can recover enough fertility to have a child, providing that you were healthy and sexually mature prior. Time is the biggest factor, meds are good for assistance and comfort while waiting it out.
Congrats! What was your protocol and how long did it take?

Last year I did 1.5 months of it on TRT then 1.5 months after and got her pregnant but it didnt stick. Trying again this year.

Congrats! What was your protocol and how long did it take?

Last year I did 1.5 months of it on TRT then 1.5 months after and got her pregnant but it didnt stick. Trying again this year.
I ran HCG at varied doses for most of the year. Anywhere from 1400 down to like 600 a week. Most of this was coming from one of the big try clinics but I'd supplement with HCG from other places when I was able. I started enclo late in the year, October maybe, and the wife was pregnant in January. When I last did my blood work on the fertility protocol, I think it would have been beneficial to drop the HCG while I was taking enclo, but idk for sure. My LH was still slightly low but fsh was good. I've heard HCG will keep LH low as long as you're on it. Guess it doesn't matter , I got back on test once she was in the second trimester.

I ran HCG at varied doses for most of the year. Anywhere from 1400 down to like 600 a week. Most of this was coming from one of the big try clinics but I'd supplement with HCG from other places when I was able. I started enclo late in the year, October maybe, and the wife was pregnant in January. When I last did my blood work on the fertility protocol, I think it would have been beneficial to drop the HCG while I was taking enclo, but idk for sure. My LH was still slightly low but fsh was good. I've heard HCG will keep LH low as long as you're on it. Guess it doesn't matter , I got back on test once she was in the second trimester.
How many months from stopping test to succesfully pregancny brother? I'm around 7 months off now

How many months from stopping test to succesfully pregancny brother? I'm around 7 months off now

Did you pct or run a full fertility protocol!

Have you taken any blood tests to see what your lh and fsh are at? Or a sperm test?

Even without pct or any fertility protocol most people should regain fertility in a year if there isn’t an underlaying condition.

If you’ve been off 7 months and nothing I would get blood work and a sperm test done.

Did you pct or run a full fertility protocol! Have you taken any blood tests to see what your lh and fsh are at? Or a sperm test? Even without pct or any fertility protocol most people should regain fertility in a year if there isn’t an underlaying condition. If you’ve been off 7 months and nothing I would get blood work and a sperm test done.
Did you pct or run a full fertility protocol! Have you taken any blood tests to see what your lh and fsh are at? Or a sperm test? Even without pct or any fertility protocol most people should regain fertility in a year if there isn’t an underlaying condition. If you’ve been off 7 months and nothing I would get blood work and a sperm test done.

Did you pct or run a full fertility protocol!

Have you taken any blood tests to see what your lh and fsh are at? Or a sperm test?

Even without pct or any fertility protocol most people should regain fertility in a year if there isn’t an underlaying condition.

If you’ve been off 7 months and nothing I would get blood work and a sperm test done.
I've been running 25mg enclomiphene day 1 12.5mg day 2 repeat since since October.
I have 3 months HCG and HMG on hand but decided against using it for now. My bloods are posted above and semen analysis is booked this month so will update when I got the news

At first I was just using 250 IU per week for cosmetic reasons. Now I use 500 IU EOD.to keep fertility maintained. We actually lost our baby this time around too at basically the 13 week mark.
hi fike is your girl prego now? im sorry to hear that.

Update: I've been off TRT for 25ish days. On TRT for about 3 years prior.

Started
2000iu HCG eod 5 weeks ago
75iu HMG eod 3.5 weeks ago
100mg clomid ed am/pm 3.5 weeks ago

Just took my first sperm test and I'm at 6 million motile sperm per ml.

First cycle trying was this month but no luck yet.

Question: Should I return to 10-20 million, thoughts on returning to TRT but maintaining HCG and HMG until successful?

Last edited:
hi fike is your girl prego now? im sorry to hear that

She’s actually not at the moment. We have been taking some time from “trying” after the last miscarriage to kind of regroup mentally. We aren’t trying to prevent pregnancy but we aren’t keeping track of everything, measuring and recording, seeing the fertility doctor, and all that jazz right now. We are going to actively try again after the summer if she isn’t pregnant by then. If it never happens, we’ll definitely adopt and give someone else’s “mistake” a chance at a good life.

Update: I've been off TRT for 25ish days. On TRT for about 3 years prior.

Started
2000iu HCG eod 5 weeks ago
75iu HMG eod 3.5 weeks ago
100mg clomid ed am/pm 3.5 weeks ago

Just took my first sperm test and I'm at 6 million motile sperm per ml.

First cycle trying was this month but no luck yet.

Question: Should I return to 10-20 million, thoughts on returning to TRT but maintaining HCG and HMG until successful?
Most docs recommend abstaining from exogenous testosterone until she's pregnant. It's just not gonna do you any favors to be taking test if getting your fertility up and her pregnant is a serious goal. It sucks, I stayed off for a full year and glad it wasn't longer. But I took it as a challenge and stayed in the gym and proved a lot of people wrong that we wouldn't be able to have a child bc of my choices.