Filter membrane compatability chart

Also bare in mind that if you are filtering oil based solutions your filter must be hydrophobic type and if you are filtering water based solutions the filter must be hydrophilic. As far as i know there are some of them that can be only found in one type like nylon is only hydrophilic

Pretty disturbing people who don't know WTF "sterile" means are injecting (and god forbid sharing) gear.

.22mm filtration stops some, but not all bacteria.

Benzyl Alcohol stops bacteria from reproducing, but doesn't kill them.

Without terminal sterilization, by heating or irradiating the final product in its container, like every commercially made injectable steroid is treated, once freed from the suppressive effect of the alcohol, bacteria that passed the filter awakens and your immune system becomes the final sterilization stage of your homemade gear.

Without the terminal sterilization that deactivates endotoxins (160c for 3 hours), which can't be filtered out, they're free to trigger inflammation throughout the body. High levels of endotoxins are probably the reason PIP is sometimes caused by some batches and not others, despite using the same ingredients.

Been off and on these boards since ORD because of dipshits like you. Do you even know what that was?? I'm fucking 43 years old kid. Been doing this shit since you've been a blow job son. Some people live in the real world
And you are probably angry at the world by the looks of it...

I hope you don't have kids. If you do, may God have mercy on their existence.

And you are probably angry at the world by the looks of it...

I hope you don't have kids. If you do, may God have mercy on their existence.
Oh boy that hurt deeply. I'm gonna cry now and run to therapy now. I don't have kids btw. Your mama got her tubes tied when I tried.