Filter membrane compatability chart

Also bare in mind that if you are filtering oil based solutions your filter must be hydrophobic type and if you are filtering water based solutions the filter must be hydrophilic. As far as i know there are some of them that can be only found in one type like nylon is only hydrophilic

Pretty disturbing people who don't know WTF "sterile" means are injecting (and god forbid sharing) gear.

.22mm filtration stops some, but not all bacteria.

Benzyl Alcohol stops bacteria from reproducing, but doesn't kill them.

Without terminal sterilization, by heating or irradiating the final product in its container, like every commercially made injectable steroid is treated, once freed from the suppressive effect of the alcohol, bacteria that passed the filter awakens and your immune system becomes the final sterilization stage of your homemade gear.

Without the terminal sterilization that deactivates endotoxins (160c for 3 hours), which can't be filtered out, they're free to trigger inflammation throughout the body. High levels of endotoxins are probably the reason PIP is sometimes caused by some batches and not others, despite using the same ingredients.

Been off and on these boards since ORD because of dipshits like you. Do you even know what that was?? I'm fucking 43 years old kid. Been doing this shit since you've been a blow job son. Some people live in the real world
And you are probably angry at the world by the looks of it...

I hope you don't have kids. If you do, may God have mercy on their existence.

And you are probably angry at the world by the looks of it...

I hope you don't have kids. If you do, may God have mercy on their existence.
Oh boy that hurt deeply. I'm gonna cry now and run to therapy now. I don't have kids btw. Your mama got her tubes tied when I tried.

Oh boy that hurt deeply. I'm gonna cry now and run to therapy now. I don't have kids btw. Your mama got her tubes tied when I tried.

FO, already.

43 years old.
You are the one that got doxxed with the tiktok screenshot someone posted, right?
Go back back to tiktok, instead of spoiling Nightprowler's thread with this crap

Do you honestly think UGLs are doing heat sterilization?

Commercial scale UGLs are far more likely to have a sterilizing oven, vent hoods, rooms with positive filtered air pressure, I've seen them in plenty of lab pics, than a home brewer that doesn't even know what pyrogens are. It's not that expensive to set up, even tiny compounding pharmacies have these setups (and are required to have pyrogen tests per the FDA).

Some UGLs are nothing more than home brewers of course, which is why I'm not a fan of small UGLs and prefer to stick to the large ones that produce high volumes. Not to say there's no small UGL or even homebrewer doing things correctly, like Stanford, but that's the exception.

stick to the large ones that produce high volumes.
You 'd be surprised that some of them (the larger ones) just put the filtered gear to unsterilized vials and crimp them. At least that was what British Dragon was doing back in the day with no adverse effects whatsoever to report.

The human body is far more resilient that most of you think. Any combat doctor can attest to that.

Without the terminal sterilization that deactivates endotoxins (160c for 3 hours), which can't be filtered out, they're free to trigger inflammation throughout the body.
With terminal sterilization of the finished oil based products at 160c for 3 hours, what happens to the benzyl alcohol inside the finished product since it has a flashpoint of 93c?

I haven’t yet worried about LPS for my oils, but I do take it more seriously for my bac water and water based injectables using double terminal distillation in addition to filtering via ro positively charged filter to remove the LPS which are mostly gram negative. It’s a work in progress for me as I continue to learn and improve.

With terminal sterilization of the finished oil based products at 160c for 3 hours, what happens to the benzyl alcohol inside the finished product since it has a flashpoint of 93c?

I haven’t yet worried about LPS for my oils, but I do take it more seriously for my bac water and water based injectables using double terminal distillation in addition to filtering via ro positively charged filter to remove the LPS which are mostly gram negative. It’s a work in progress for me as I continue to learn and improve.
You are back!
How did it all go?
Hope you got back safe and sound :)

As my previous message is, unfortunately, missing in action, here it kind of is again:

Go back to your tiktok, which we all know about thanks to another forum member.
Your 43 year old self is better off there, lipsinking to Ariana Grande or whatever, than spoiling Nightprowler's thread, here.

Commercial scale UGLs are far more likely to have a sterilizing oven, vent hoods, rooms with positive filtered air pressure, I've seen them in plenty of lab pics

They might have the hardware, but i really doubt they are actually using it to sterilize steroid oils.

Some example, QSCs sterilization process

For those who are interested in 1L oils (shipped in 2x500ml bottles)

Test E @250mg/ml $420
Test C @250mg/ml $420
Sustanon @250mg/ml $490
Deca @300mg/ml $780
NPP @100mg/ml $470
Tren A @100mg/ml $500
Tren E @200mg/ml $780
Mast P @100mg/ml $560
Mast E @200mg/ml $810
Primo @100mg/ml $980

Finished, filtered by 0.22um, in sterile bottles, ready to be injected.

So, once you filter the "unfiltered" it would be sterile?

Yes, using 0.22 um it will be ready to be injected.

We carry out all our preparations in compliance with safety and sterility protocols.
Carrier oil is sesame oil, 2% BA, 20% BB. Oils are all filtered through a 0.2 micron filter. The majority of our products are painless. Brewing is done in a thoroughly maintained clean lab. Face masks are worn, as are gloves. All tubing used is purchased sterile and tossed after each use. Vials are filled via bottle top dispenser and the unit is sterilized before filling of each compound begins.

You are back!
How did it all go?
Hope you got back safe and sound :)
Hey Iris, I hope all is good with you. I’m taking a quick break from all the family medical and management stuff. Got sick from one of the airports or planes and still dealing with being sick. Had 7 flights canceled or rescheduled, and driving nearly 5 hours a day in traffic. I can’t wait to get home again to the simple country life of no WiFi, spotty cell reception, working my land with my wife and living my dream.

Hey Iris, I hope all is good with you. I’m taking a quick break from all the family medical and management stuff. Got sick from one of the airports or planes and still dealing with being sick. Had 7 flights canceled or rescheduled, and driving nearly 5 hours a day in traffic. I can’t wait to get home again to the simple country life of no WiFi, spotty cell reception, working my land with my wife and living my dream.

Oh, no, airports are a nightmare, especially in the summer.
It all sound very stressful, but I am sure you did amazing to sort out all you had to.
Sorry to hear you have been unwell and hope you will be back to 100% ASAP.
May your journey back home come soon and be safe.
All the best to you and your wife and thank you for letting me know how you are.

You 'd be surprised that some of them (the larger ones) just put the filtered gear to unsterilized vials and crimp them. At least that was what British Dragon was doing back in the day with no adverse effects whatsoever to report.

The human body is far more resilient that most of you think. Any combat doctor can attest to that.
You also have to understand there are weaklings among us meatheads, some have been raised in a very sheltered environment, hence, very sensitive to even the most menial allergens let alone these types of things in ugl oils.

The constitution and immunity profile of individuals raised in the third world countries or places exposed to different types of viruses will be entirely different when it comes to resisting even the most simple infections when compared to their counterparts.

Simply saying, medical issues aside, there are a few individuals who are more prone to infections than the normal.

I still remember in the early 2000’s where every ugl busted in Asia and Europe you can see how disgusting their bathtub operations are, amps being filled in torn down buildings and oils in actual bathroom sinks, there should be videos still hanging around. And we didn’t hear of an infection/abscess epidemic back then.