• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Finally Done With Prep Thought I'd Post My Thoughts On Igf Des And Ghrp 6 Post Contest

drizzy

Hey guys some of you may know I competed recently I did well by the way I took 2nd in the heavies in a pretty large npc show. Now to the business as you know you need to cool the jets a bit after a show and let things settle down and recover. This is what I was told to do by my coach to maintain and even maybe build some muscle while taking time almost off aas. So I went to my favorite peptide site imo and got some things that I was told. Here's my relax regiment and I will answer any questions you will ask.

A dex fist thing in the am .5mg
75mgs of test prop eod
Ghrp6 50mgs 3x a day morning post workout and before bed
Igf des 45 min pre workout

And that's it nothing else, here's how I've been feeling gym wise and overall. Feeling some what we'll no significant strength loss and I'm getting stupid pumps from the igf. My sex drive hasn't changed much at all and im hoping to see stregnth gains next week. I was on gh for about two years straight and decided to come off cause i want to save for some Pfizer pens and stop messing with generic. I'm going to log my feeling from the peptides and and low test for the next 6 weeks. I'm exited to see if they do anything I do notice a lot of appetite from the ghrp6.

I recall reading something about DES having a clearance time of like 5-10 MINUTES. What's the logic behind taking it 45min pre workout?

as did I I actually hit at about 30min today and it didn't make much difference I think the whole idea is to have the isolate and waxy maize some what in digested before you workout for the pump. Cause this is my pre workout meal
60grams of whey isolate
40 grams of waxy maize
1tbsp macadamia nut oil

So I wanted to kind of do a log on this post, well I got the flu two days ago and barley ate for 48 hours. So now I'm back at square one again going to be adding in creatine mono with Gatorade during my workout now . Fuck this sucks today is back I guess I'll see where we are at now

Today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be strength wasn't to bad but me stamina was down. Keep in mind guys I'm a national qualified npc competitor. When the flu hits us bigger guys, it kicks our ass. But I've heard of that happening that could be from giving your CNS a break. I might log my get huge plan with some diet details if I get enough interest.

These two should help you out this is my peptide regiment when I'm in beast mode

Empty stomach am
100mcg ghrp6
5iu of hgh gentropin

Pre workout
igf 1 des 75mcg

Post workout
Igf 1 lr3 50mcg
Ghrp 6 100mcg

Before bed
Ghrp 6 100mcg

This was yesterday just the 75mgs of prop/ eod
.5 mgs a dex/ Ed