Finally some good Tren

MANWHORE....I might be new, but ..... you're my idol.....
I'm dealing with tren cough and hate it. You keep living the dream brother!

I'm a believer. Test and tren is all I need in the way of aas.

I'm a believer. Test and tren is all I need in the way of aas.
This is True..
I will always have Prop and Tren A for my collection..

I have to get that Mast P though..
I remember when GEs was good 2 Aprils ago, when
I got some free.. Man, I loved that stuff..

You're making me want to crush some fina pellets....before I'm ready.
ive never ran cattle pellet tren but recently came up on 3 vials from a private source and by private i mean my local gym owner. Its dosed at 150mg but ive never ran short ester tren so do u think 75mg ed would be good enough to get a feel for the sides and effects and ifi can handle it up to the 100 - 150 ?

ive never ran cattle pellet tren but recently came up on 3 vials from a private source and by private i mean my local gym owner. Its dosed at 150mg but ive never ran short ester tren so do u think 75mg ed would be good enough to get a feel for the sides and effects and ifi can handle it up to the 100 - 150 ?
50mg ed is plenty for a beginner.

ive never ran cattle pellet tren but recently came up on 3 vials from a private source and by private i mean my local gym owner. Its dosed at 150mg but ive never ran short ester tren so do u think 75mg ed would be good enough to get a feel for the sides and effects and if can handle it up to the 100 - 150 ?
A Gym Owner?
Your 150mg/ml is probably 75mg/ml

I bet you can handle the whole 150mg

i was told to do 75 ed and if i can handle the sheets being changed and trensomia and agressio to up dose i got 30ml capped off and ready for jan

wish there was a dip stick test to check purity of aas instead of labmax just to verify its got hormone it was made from cartridge and the blue estrogen pellets were exgracted i witnessed whole process

How long do you guys run Tren for? Ive ran it for a couple of months with Test, and didnt have any problems with blood work. Even drinking beer often. I like to keep an eye out for the good ol' organs and shit. I love Tren.

First time: I ran Bio tren, I got all the sides, at 350mg/wk.
Second time: I ran Geneza, hardly no sides, but I did harden up. I was running 700mg/wk, but I bet it is WAY under dosed.

How long yall run Tren for?