First AAS cycle for Beginners(Testosterone only)

Is adex a cancer med?
AIs are approved. Unless you don't mind walking around with bitch tits? I'm not suggetsing steroids are the smartest thing to do anyway, but there's smarter ways of running them. Do you actually believe professional athletes cycle on and off with PCT?

Quite obvious your here to make trouble, your communication skills have obviously been affected from your steroid use

That explains why Brock looks like a sack of shit these days.. he's catching up with Ric Flairs droopy body lmao. It's very rare that an atlete cycles off of testosterone.

Do you have proof that they rarely come off?
These are tested athletes we are talking about

Do you have proof that they rarely come off?
These are tested athletes we are talking about
Athletes, bodybuilders DON'T pct, they stay on all of the time. You're completely WRONG. Do you believe Ronnie Coleman would run a pct lmao? You need to wake up. I'm done here. I'll be back in a few months to laugh at you and your low t results because you think cycling is the healthiest way to go. I'll see you very soon :)

Wait a second fuck face, you said pro athletes. Which widens this whole convo to a whole range of athletes.. Now u mention bodybuilders lol
No shit about ronnie lol
But u also see how fucked he is
And u have no proof ur just stating the obvious

No I believe someone who's going to make this choice should have the right head screwed to begin with and should be no younger than 25. Blast/Cruise is the way to go. However unless you don't mind constant hormonal change like a yoyo for the rest of your life then stick with the nolva/clomid. It's hilarious on here because most guys who advise people to pct are on TRT themselves lol.
You're an idiot sir. I have been using gear on and off since I was 20 and didn't need TRT until mid 30s. That's 15 years of coming "on and off". I recovered fine in my prime as most young guys do (unless it's a genetic issue like @mands). Food is our base, not drugs. People like you blast and cruise because you are SCARED and INSECURE that you're going to lose gains imo. if your training and diet is on point I see no reason you're going to lose all of your gains. Young guys in their 20s like @Eman won't need to "stay on all of the time" yet.

I hope no one was offended by this fucking imbecile.

KEN

Last edited:
Yes, the strength and size gains have been maintained. Actually my strength is still going up, not anywhere near where I want to be but it is, because I am more focused off cycle in an effort to maintain those gains. This is all documented in my training thread. Diet and training go a long way as well, you know?

I'm not sure what bloodwork is going to prove to you. Maybe a video of me benching more?
Making gains off cycle is always fun :D

KEN

AIs are approved. Unless you don't mind walking around with bitch tits? I'm not suggetsing steroids are the smartest thing to do anyway, but there's smarter ways of running them. Do you actually believe professional athletes cycle on and off with PCT?
Do you even read what you write before you post? Are you saying SERM's aren't approved? And yes some professional athletes cycle on and off. There are actually professional athletes that don't take PED's.

Again your generalizations are laughable.

mands

Do you even read what you write before you post? Are you saying SERM's aren't approved? And yes some professional athletes cycle on and off. There are actually professional athletes that don't take PED's.

Again your generalizations are laughable.

mands

Exactly what i was thinking.

Remeber to stay loose an relaxed, especially on a quad inject. You fuck up twitch, shake, or flex you will be in for some hurt. The quad can be very unforgiving. I know this from experience......Ouch lol
I second this I find it best to lay on a flat service never a bed etc as you move to much :)

I posted this years ago on another forum. Thought I would post it here and some of these new guys could use the search function and locate it instead of asking the exact same thing over and over again. Just a generic First cycle.

There are some changes that can be made but nothing major.

My recommendations on a first cycle for beginners. This is just a simple AAS cycle with hcg and PCT.

Only a small part of the big picture while cycling. Training, Nutrition and Rest for me seem to be the biggest factors for making the gains that I desire.

First cycles in my opinion should involve one type of AAS(Testosterone). Preferably a long ester like Cypionate or Enanthate. I also encourage Frontloading to elevate blood levels faster(the plan that I lay here will actually get your blood levels up in weeks 3-4 instead of weeks 5-6. This will help with maximizing your cycle and gains.

Get pre-cycle labs done and check your LH, FSH, T and E2. 5-6 weeks into cycle. Then again after your cycle to see if you have returned to your normal levels.

This is what I would suggest for a first cycle:

Week 1 - Frontload 1000mg Test Cyp.(500mg Monday AM and 500mg
Thursday PM)

Week 2 - 10 - 500mg Test Cyp.(250mg Monday AM and 250mg Thursday PM)

Week 3-14 - 500 iu's hcg 250 iu's twice a week(same days as above for convenience)

Week 14 - 50mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 15 - 50mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 16 - 50mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 17 - 25mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 18 - 25mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED if needed.
Week 19 - off
Week 20 - off

For PCT I suggest Clomid(could be overkill for some) & Nolvadex(most could just run Nolva). A more popular course would be Clomid and Raloxifene. Most mild first cycles the user(especially younger) will recover without a PCT program or HCG. I personally wouldn't chance it knowing what I know now.

If you have any estrogen related sides you can add an AI such as Arimidex or Aromasin. Dosage would depend on E2 level. I would suggest the following: Arimidex at .5mg EOD or E3D, Aromasin 12.5mg ED. This is just what works best for me personally.

I'm not saying this is the all end all of first cycles but I've had great success with guys running this exact cycle for their first or even second and third cycle.

Please add anything that I've missed.

mands
Where can I find hcg I have everything else just can’t find a place