First AAS cycle for Beginners(Testosterone only)

It's insane to me how one person can spew out that much stupidity. @mands great post dude.
It's just good to log in on here now and then to tear up members who know fuck all about AAS and seeing autistic retards like MindlessWork pipe up on here too. I mean fuck, that cunts been around for years LOL

It's just good to log in on here now and then to tear up members who know fuck all about AAS and seeing autistic retards like MindlessWork pipe up on here too. I mean fuck, that cunts been around for years LOL
The only retard ITT is you.

@Andrew Rutter two words for you: Fuck off.

You are cluttering up with your troll posts a thread that the OP (Mands) made as an informative thread for the noobs interested in starting cycles. If you can't be nice or contribute some of your wonderful knowledge of the subject then just GTFO.

@Millard Baker could you delete the inflammatory posts of Andrew Rutter's?

Question is, why are you in here mindless? Its a thread for people who want to learn how to use AAS. You dont use AAS. You never have and you never will. Yet you hang out on a steroid forum all day posting in threads you have no knowledge about and no stake in.

People call you out all the time and you're so delusional you brush it off and keep coming back. The same people who tell you that you're not shit, you come back and give them likes.

And you are here to troll...crushing trolls like you is my specialty.

And no you're specialty is clogging up the board with non-sense. These trolls (like Andrew) aren't scared of you. They don't leave because of you. You're a joke. You're the Meso joke. Only you're not funny.

Question is, why are you in here mindless? Its a thread for people who want to learn how to use AAS. You dont use AAS. You never have and you never will. Yet you hang out on a steroid forum all day posting in threads you have no knowledge about and no stake in.

People call you out all the time and you're so delusional you brush it off and keep coming back. The same people who tell you that you're not shit, you come back and give them likes.

And no you're specialty is clogging up the board with non-sense. These trolls (like Andrew) aren't scared of you. They don't leave because of you. You're a joke. You're the Meso joke. Only you're not funny.
Thanks for your honest and wonderful post. I am here mainly to partake in the camaraderie of fellow lifters like you. Yes people do call me out so there's nothing wrong with just brushing it off as just hatred. I have no dislike for you and others here and there's nothing wrong in my view.

OP my first cycle was test only, ran pct (nolva/clomid) not hcg an I didn't like how clomid made me feel an ngl after experiencing my first pct an not being on after cycling for the first time had me feeling down an not the same like before I took my first cycle & I decided to blast an cruise because I figured if I'm gonna do this I'm gonna go all in (my personal choice) so I've been blasting an cruising ever since.

OP my first cycle was test only, ran pct (nolva/clomid) not hcg an I didn't like how clomid made me feel an ngl after experiencing my first pct an not being on after cycling for the first time had me feeling down an not the same like before I took my first cycle & I decided to blast an cruise because I figured if I'm gonna do this I'm gonna go all in (my personal choice) so I've been blasting an cruising ever since.

Any blood work? Pre and post?

So using cancer drugs (pct) and cycling on and off so you're going to be a hormonal yoyo is what you recommend for beginners? Cooooooool.
What would you recommend for PCT? Not everyone wants to blast and cruise. That's what you are suggesting correct? Or you from EVO and use HCGenerate and crap supplements?
No I believe someone who's going to make this choice should have the right head screwed to begin with and should be no younger than 25. Blast/Cruise is the way to go. However unless you don't mind constant hormonal change like a yoyo for the rest of your life then stick with the nolva/clomid. It's hilarious on here because most guys who advise people to pct are on TRT themselves lol.
Now how many dudes you know actually wait until they are 25 to cycle? People giving advice have been there and done that. I am on TRT. I'm also 42 years old. A history of Low T in my family. Not sure your point?
Great post! Thanks for the info. How many people use HCG regularly on cycles?
I can't answer that. I can tell you anyone that I know personally, run hcg with their cycles.
mands
Explain how PCT'ing with large amounts of cancer drugs every few months is healthier than cruising on a TRT dose of testosterone ? Pct by definition is a hormanl roller coaster. All I can say is if you have a serious goal it's the best thing to do to achieve that goal.
Who said use large amounts of cancer drugs? You are only taking Nolva/Clomid for a short time. And show me where taking Nolva and or Clomid is so bad for you. You might go look at the side effects of TRT or exogenous testosterone compared to Nolvadex or Clomid. If you find something I'm missing please post it.

mands

I have heard people on the internet say that clomid makes them feel like a "whiney bitch" but I have not had an issue with it or anyone I know personally.

I also stated that Clomid might not be needed and nolva would work.

Did you have low T before you started cycling?

mands

What's your other handles on here?

mands

What would you recommend for PCT? Not everyone wants to blast and cruise. That's what you are suggesting correct? Or you from EVO and use HCGenerate and crap supplements?

Now how many dudes you know actually wait until they are 25 to cycle? People giving advice have been there and done that. I am on TRT. I'm also 42 years old. A history of Low T in my family. Not sure your point?

I can't answer that. I can tell you anyone that I know personally, run hcg with their cycles.
mands

Who said use large amounts of cancer drugs? You are only taking Nolva/Clomid for a short time. And show me where taking Nolva and or Clomid is so bad for you. You might go look at the side effects of TRT or exogenous testosterone compared to Nolvadex or Clomid. If you find something I'm missing please post it.

mands
You stated yourself "you're on TRT due to a history bla bla" so I assume you've been on TRT since the start, right? so why do you advise people to do and take something you have never done yourself? That's just as bad as someone like MindlessWork giving out AAS advice lol.

You wouldn't know what it feels like coming off after several cycles because you've never done it and are on TRT. If people went by your method and kept it up trust me 10 years later when your done roiding your internal hormone chemistry makeup will have gone to shit. I know of people who have abused them in the past and cycled on and off with pct like retards and they have testosterone levels in the 70 range... Which means they'll end up on TRT anyway. Like yourself.

Do you still not see where I'm coming from that using pct is like a hormone roller coaster & that blasting and cruising is more optimal in terms of hormone levels? Or are you highly deluded? For a 42-year-old I'd of thought you'd know better.

Ya you can tell by the way he talks....Hes been here before!!!!
I actually haven't which is funny. I just know how to use a forum as I'm a member on other boards.

A friend of mine on misc originally brought me here. He was telling me how hilarious the shit advice being spewed out is, so I thought I'd come over and take a look/ test a few members on their knowledge..

Last edited:
I actually haven't which is funny. I just know how to use a forum as I'm a member on other boards.

Fitmisc and gayteenforum.com are the other boards?

I have no doubt you been here before. I even remember the bullshit blast and cruise argument you made last time. I can't remember the handle though, you were easy to see through after just a couple posts.

You don't even believe the bullshit you talk, you just do it because you know it'll get under member's skin. Trollin along.

Fitmisc and gayteenforum.com are the other boards?

I have no doubt you been here before. I even remember the bullshit blast and cruise argument you made last time. I can't remember the handle though, you were easy to see through after just a couple posts.

You don't even believe the bullshit you talk, you just do it because you know it'll get under member's skin. Trollin along.
You still haven't elaborated after trying to suck DR JIMs nuts... Scroll up and reply to THAT post, instead of mentioning gay forums and bukakki parties (like a troll). It's okay that you're a homosexual in denial but I'm talking AAS here.

You stated yourself "you're on TRT due to a history bla bla" so I assume you've been on TRT since the start, right? so why do you advise people to do and take something you have never done yourself? That's just as bad as someone like MindlessWork giving out AAS advice lol.

You wouldn't know what it feels like coming off after several cycles because you've never done it and are on TRT. If people went by your method and kept it up trust me 10 years later when your done roiding your internal hormone chemistry makeup will have gone to shit. I know of people who have abused them in the past and cycled on and off with pct like retards and they have testosterone levels in the 70 range... Which means they'll end up on TRT anyway. Like yourself.

Do you still not see where I'm coming from that using pct is like a hormone roller coaster & that blasting and cruising is more optimal in terms of hormone levels? Or are you highly deluded? For a 42-year-old I'd of thought you'd know better.
I didn't go on TRT until I was 36 I believe. So I'm not sure what you are talking about? I've stated stated earlier I have done PCT and I know what it feels like to come off without running PCT and running PCT. I've been doing this for along time.

You are making too many generalizations here. If you do a proper PCT and come off and return your levels to pre-cycle levels you will definitely not have "internal hormone level that has gone to shit".

You even know our T levels decline with age. Some do fasters than others. But saying doing PCT will cause you to have low T levels other the years is just ignorant.

Dr. Scally has worked with many patients over the age of 40 that have low T scores under 100 and have put them on A PCT type regimen or program that have restored their hormone levels to normal.

mands

You still haven't elaborated after trying to suck DR JIMs nuts... Scroll up and reply to THAT post, instead of mentioning gay forums and bukakki parties (like a troll). It's okay that you're a homosexual in denial but I'm talking AAS here.

Elaborated on how blast and cruise from very first cycle is a sound idea?

There is no reason to blast and cruise from first cycle. The only point at which it becomes a necessity is when the point of diminishing returns occurs. I've recovered fine and maintained mass without issue, I even have low T. I've had low T prior to ever running a cycle, perhaps from previous substance abuse. I've personally seen bloodwork of individuals that have recovered perfectly fine by doing a proper PCT and made PR's through PCT and afterwards.

IMO, blast and cruise will only make you reach the point of diminishing returns more quickly and it is not an ideal lifestyle by any stretch of the imagination.

A friend of mine on misc originally brought me here. He was telling me how hilarious the shit advice being spewed out is, so I thought I'd come over and take a look/ test a few members on their knowledge..
Don't know about all the members here and what they advise. I do try to advise people the safest way possible to cycle and also always advise doing the lowest dose possible for maximum gains. If that's shit advise I'm sorry you think so.

mands

I didn't go on TRT until I was 36 I believe. So I'm not sure what you are talking about? I've stated stated earlier I have done PCT and I know what it feels like to come off without running PCT and running PCT. I've been doing this for along time. (Uses the low t in family as an excuse for the mistakes made by cycling steroids on and off continuously..) trust me MANY people use that one.

You are making too many generalizations here. If you do a proper PCT and come off and return your levels to pre-cycle levels you will definitely not have "internal hormone level that has gone to shit" (which is why you ended up on TRT?)....

(Not even going to continue to quote the other bollox you spewed)..

If anyone still choses to take this "beginner advice" then expect to fuck yourself up like mands here.

If anyone want to take this "beginner advice" then expect to fuck yourself up like mands here.
Hahaha I guess you couldn't follow my post stated I had family history of Low T. I have two brothers and father that have/had low T. None used AAS or PED's.

Me not doing proper PCT was the issue. I decided after having low T I would blast and cruise.

I see you are hostile and no need to have any further conversations with you. You are officially an idiot in my book.

mands