First AAS cycle for Beginners(Testosterone only)

I was simply saying that your assessment of coming off aas wasn't correct, for me. I Just keep picking shit up and putting it down, nothing's bad at all. Everyone has a different ride with AAS you know?

Is this the moment when you tell me bloods or you don't believe my dick still works without using gear and i cant keep gaining power without gear? I feel it coming for some reason...

Shit, tired, suboptimal, lower sex drive, more fat gain, less muscle mass) I

@Andrew Rutter just so you know you kind of come off like an asshole. I wouldn't normally just jump right out and say that but there's something less than special about you.

Did you miss the part where I said "you should have a decent head screwed on" that pretty much means be mature enough to make the decision to stay on for life. If you knew anything you'd know you feel high and LOW when you cycle steroids on and off. Don't want to stay on for life? Then you probably shouldn't be using AAS and don't have realistic enough goals. Are you doing this solely to look good on a beach? If so you're a FUCKING RETARD. Just like you are when it comes down to anything based on steroids. Let me ask you this, what would you say is more optimal for your hormonal makeup and just overall staying bigger, stronger and leaner? @Eman;

1) Cycle steroids on and off and use cancer prescribed drugs to feel pretty much the same as you would even coming off cold turkey. (Shit, tired, suboptimal, lower sex drive, more fat gain, less muscle mass) I don't care what PCT protocol you run them things happen. No-one will like coming off cycle.

or

2) Blast for a reasonable time period and make some gains, come off and cruise on a low dosage of testosterone (175-200mg) maintain a good amount of muscle earned from your blast whilst keeping your hormones balanced, then cycle again?

You chose.
Remember you being dumb doesn't make me a "troll" or whatever the fuck you call it.

PCT never made me feel like u described.. I think your recommendations for beginners are wreckless. Thats like telling some one to keep drinking beer once they started to avoid hangover...things catch up with you over time

PCT never made me feel like u described.. I think your recommendations for beginners are wreckless. Thats like telling some one to keep drinking beer once they started to avoid hangover...things catch up with you over time
Absolutely false. Holy shit I can't believe what I'm reading. HAHAHAHAHA.

So, you're telling me cruising on a dosage of 175mgs of testosterone is in the same catogogory as one being an alcoholic?!! Well @kap73 you'll have to tell that to all of the doctors and endocrinologists who presbribe testosterone up to 100-200mgs a week that they're severely harming everyone, you'll also have to inform some ex bodybuilders out there who are 80-years-old+ and are still in shape on medical TRT too, that their Testosterone (which is the driving force for our entire body), will infact kill them in the long run and they may not make it up to 120-years-old...

Last edited:
You seem to be very worked up. Maybe getting laid will help with that?
Excellent counterargument, @Ickyrica. I'm glad you've realised you have nothing useful to say.

Any chance of blood work? I'm curious to see how you managed to keep them testosterone levels past normal range/sky rocket high even when coming off everything.. :eek:

Last edited:
You seem to be very worked up. Maybe getting laid will help with that?

No he is... he told me he just got gangbanged by a group of guys at a truck stop, so that's not it.

He's a troll... one with an IQ so low he doesn't really need anyone to engage him to make him look retarded. He does it on his own. Hopefully there is a bukkake party in his near future and he'll be offline.

You're another one who has nothing useful to post. You completely ignore my posts (because you're too dumb to come up with an intelligent response) then try and reverse this by calling me a troll LOL. So in your eyes a troll is somebody who gives out proper advice on AAS and how to blast/cruise safely without fucking up your hormonal makeup, Not somebody with weird homosexual fantasies who makes up stories about dudes fucking each other like yourself? Hmmm.. I'd have a think about that one @Eman.

Where did I ever say I had elevated test levels while off cycle? You are in fact retarded haha

Hmm. Feel free to elaborate on how blasting and cruising has no impact on your hormonal make up.

^ @Dr JIM pull up a chair.
DR JIM could just be a self proclaimed DR. Fuck Doctor JIM. He's not listed as a doctor here so I don't care what that cunt has to say.
Tag Scally in or Bill Roberts or even an ex bodybuilder who's been there and done it.

I've said my piece so I'd like to hear YOU elaborate. I can see where you name comes from now, it describes you pretty damn well. A guy who loves to suck dick. (DR JIMS in your case) lmfao!

image.jpg

Absolutely false. Holy shit I can't believe what I'm reading. HAHAHAHAHA.

So, you're telling me cruising on a dosage of 175mgs of testosterone is in the same catogogory as one being an alcoholic?!! Well @kap73 you'll have to tell that to all of the doctors and endocrinologists who presbribe testosterone up to 100-200mgs a week that they're severely harming everyone, you'll also have to inform some ex bodybuilders out there who are 80-years-old+ and are still in shape on medical TRT too, that their Testosterone (which is the driving force for our entire body), will infact kill them in the long run and they may not make it up to 120-years-old...

Exactly..
Key word in that is 'prescribed'

Your telling ppl who have never cycled to jump on and blast n cruise without even knowing any family history..

Your example was why feel like shit when u can stay on,
Is the same thought process of an alcoholic..

You're another one who has nothing useful to post. You completely ignore my posts (because you're too dumb to come up with an intelligent response) then try and reverse this by calling me a troll LOL. So in your eyes a troll is somebody who gives out proper advice on AAS and how to blast/cruise safely without fucking up your hormonal makeup, Not somebody with weird homosexual fantasies who makes up stories about dudes fucking each other like yourself? Hmmm.. I'd have a think about that one @Eman.
You really didn't say how to blast and cruise with out fucking your hormones up...you pretty much just gave the definition. Not really sure why you believe that you made such a profound contribution.

@Andrew Rutter two words for you: Fuck off.

You are cluttering up with your troll posts a thread that the OP (Mands) made as an informative thread for the noobs interested in starting cycles. If you can't be nice or contribute some of your wonderful knowledge of the subject then just GTFO.

@Millard Baker could you delete the inflammatory posts of Andrew Rutter's?

I started reading some of your other posts in some other threads. I agree w @Eman. You have been here before.
Go smoke a joint and calm the fuck down dude. Life's to short.

Exactly..
Key word in that is 'prescribed'

Your telling ppl who have never cycled to jump on and blast n cruise without even knowing any family history..

Your example was why feel like shit when u can stay on,
Is the same thought process of an alcoholic..

Explain how PCT'ing with large amounts of cancer drugs every few months is healthier than cruising on a TRT dose of testosterone ? Pct by definition is a hormanl roller coaster. All I can say is if you have a serious goal it's the best thing to do to achieve that goal.

@Andrew Rutter two words for you: Fuck off.

You are cluttering up with your troll posts a thread that the OP (Mands) made as an informative thread for the noobs interested in starting cycles. If you can't be nice or contribute some of your wonderful knowledge of the subject then just GTFO.

@Millard Baker could you delete the inflammatory posts of Andrew Rutter's?
Hey, it's the well known peado motherfucker of ALL FORUMS. I'm glad you came here to play, CT!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: